Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 119
old men fat bald basterd apyr and freaky science crazy ***, sitting in a gurney, blood and exotic animal organs everywhere, k-i-s-s-i-n-g
old men fat bald basterd apyr and freaky science crazy ***, sitting in a gurney, blood and exotic animal organs everywhere, k-i-s-s-i-n-g
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
depressed government weapon with an umbrella starts dating a 6ft murdering robot waifu
depressed government weapon with an umbrella starts dating a 6ft murdering robot waifu
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
two ASD kings get into a giant bigbrain battle (now thats what i call playing with your food!)
two ASD kings get into a giant bigbrain battle (now thats what i call playing with your food!)
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Most chaotic deity ship on FR. Explosions all the time and ending the world through technology.
*laughs in chaos*

((I don't have a lot of ships.))
Most chaotic deity ship on FR. Explosions all the time and ending the world through technology.
*laughs in chaos*

((I don't have a lot of ships.))
AND-GOD-SAID.png
law major literally shoves english major in a closet. somehow, these two are best friends.
law major literally shoves english major in a closet. somehow, these two are best friends.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
gayboys.
gayboys.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
short ((and also hot)) edgelord bug who sounds like he needs water has terminal gay for a depressed 8ft tall nb bug with an existential crisis and millions of dead siblings who is kind of doomed to die a slow and painful death sealing in a vicious light moth

mind you I don’t think either of these characters have met in canon

@ me if you’re gonna try and figure out who the frick I’m talkin bout
short ((and also hot)) edgelord bug who sounds like he needs water has terminal gay for a depressed 8ft tall nb bug with an existential crisis and millions of dead siblings who is kind of doomed to die a slow and painful death sealing in a vicious light moth

mind you I don’t think either of these characters have met in canon

@ me if you’re gonna try and figure out who the frick I’m talkin bout
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Grumpy lads occasionally get in fights, but ultimately enjoy long walks and talk about protecting the island from danger.

stg Fang and Roscoe are in love on my island, they go everywhere together.
Grumpy lads occasionally get in fights, but ultimately enjoy long walks and talk about protecting the island from danger.

stg Fang and Roscoe are in love on my island, they go everywhere together.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Oops! All gay!

Fluffy werewolf hunk and his pescatarian vampire master.

Red-haired ******* with shark teeth falls for nasty explosion boy.

Broccoli boi and burnt cinnamon roll kiss while CVS by Winnetka Bowling League plays in the background.

And finally, the only hetero ship that counts as an OTP:

Note to self: next time kidnap a fairy that you DON'T fall in love with

Fenrich x Valvatorez (Disgaea)

Kirishima x Bakugou (BNHA)

Izuku x Todoroki (BNHA)

Holly x Artemis (Artemis Fowl)

Oops! All gay!

Fluffy werewolf hunk and his pescatarian vampire master.

Red-haired ******* with shark teeth falls for nasty explosion boy.

Broccoli boi and burnt cinnamon roll kiss while CVS by Winnetka Bowling League plays in the background.

And finally, the only hetero ship that counts as an OTP:

Note to self: next time kidnap a fairy that you DON'T fall in love with

Fenrich x Valvatorez (Disgaea)

Kirishima x Bakugou (BNHA)

Izuku x Todoroki (BNHA)

Holly x Artemis (Artemis Fowl)

Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
- man built like a spider monkey and amish man with a gun have worked together for over a decade and still haven't realized they're in love
- sonic the hedgehog gijinka in a suit is supposed to be rivals with ambiguously european gay man but lord knows that doesn't work out
- man built like a spider monkey and amish man with a gun have worked together for over a decade and still haven't realized they're in love
- sonic the hedgehog gijinka in a suit is supposed to be rivals with ambiguously european gay man but lord knows that doesn't work out
| sav | vey / vem | fr time +3 |

please pay attention to the pronouns listed in my dragon's bios, thank you!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 118 119