Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119
Directionally-challenged himbo loves his tall dragon boyfriend.

Alternatively, if you go the polyam route:
Directionally-challenged himbo dates more than half of his co-workers.

More news at 11.
Directionally-challenged himbo loves his tall dragon boyfriend.

Alternatively, if you go the polyam route:
Directionally-challenged himbo dates more than half of his co-workers.

More news at 11.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

Angry Tsundere is always very angry with smexy suave girlfriend
Angry Tsundere is always very angry with smexy suave girlfriend
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
the red haired bully has fallen in love with the girl with marshmallow hat!
the red haired bully has fallen in love with the girl with marshmallow hat!
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
[quote name="@QhaZomb" date="2020-10-11 20:21:08" ] bisexual gamer scientist in a friends to enemies to friends to lovers relationship with gay-ace gamer eldritch horror [/quote] Mr. Feetman and Ps4 fanatic? Ace neuro-divergent chaotic neutral thief loves her angsty hitman chef and Hacker-Man™. Writers so desperately wanted them to be poly. Irredeemable gay murderer loves the guy who's daughter he killed. Very much one-sided.
@QhaZomb wrote on 2020-10-11 20:21:08:
bisexual gamer scientist in a friends to enemies to friends to lovers relationship with gay-ace gamer eldritch horror
Mr. Feetman and Ps4 fanatic?

Ace neuro-divergent chaotic neutral thief loves her angsty hitman chef and Hacker-Man™. Writers so desperately wanted them to be poly.

Irredeemable gay murderer loves the guy who's daughter he killed. Very much one-sided.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
hey the god you serve already claims we've all sinned at birth, so who cares about adding this one? Cullen/male Amell

childhood best friends plus an overprotective father who hates her guts female Lone Wanderer/Amata

"I know you're still in mourning over your wife but heyyyyyyyy" male Sole Survivor/MacCready
hey the god you serve already claims we've all sinned at birth, so who cares about adding this one? Cullen/male Amell

childhood best friends plus an overprotective father who hates her guts female Lone Wanderer/Amata

"I know you're still in mourning over your wife but heyyyyyyyy" male Sole Survivor/MacCready
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
heretic-hunting inquisitor and suspected-heretic detective/dark mage adopt an eldritch god sweet little girl
heretic-hunting inquisitor and suspected-heretic detective/dark mage adopt an eldritch god sweet little girl
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
what's sexier than wizards NOTHING
what's sexier than wizards NOTHING
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
a sad repressed lizard man with a questionable past & a young idealistic doctor with adhd both of whom have intense daddy issues love each other very much even tho no one understands why

2 aliens who everyone assumes are mortal enemies are actually childhood sweethearts but since one of them keeps trying to destroy humanity & take over earth they sadly cant be together

one of them is a milennia old chaos god who looks like something a deranged five year old might come up with & the other is a horse. they're cute don't judge me

film students. and actors. and me crying
a sad repressed lizard man with a questionable past & a young idealistic doctor with adhd both of whom have intense daddy issues love each other very much even tho no one understands why

2 aliens who everyone assumes are mortal enemies are actually childhood sweethearts but since one of them keeps trying to destroy humanity & take over earth they sadly cant be together

one of them is a milennia old chaos god who looks like something a deranged five year old might come up with & the other is a horse. they're cute don't judge me

film students. and actors. and me crying
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
lesbian alien from the moon and her girlfriend who plays minecraft and is a duck
lesbian alien from the moon and her girlfriend who plays minecraft and is a duck
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
objectionably gay
objectionably gay
1dgHJ.gif
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 118 119