Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
A toaster with no chill has it bad for an egg that is all chill

Genos and Saitama from One Punch Man
I mean, it's practically canon lol
A toaster with no chill has it bad for an egg that is all chill

Genos and Saitama from One Punch Man
I mean, it's practically canon lol
ZNhRsiG.png
1) space friends with benefits

2) magician falls for guy that can make himself disappear

3) angry tol falls in love with diplomatic smol
1) space friends with benefits

2) magician falls for guy that can make himself disappear

3) angry tol falls in love with diplomatic smol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Arrogant grasshead falls for rookie, hides it behind insults and gives her roses while saying they're for her pet. She is completely oblivious.
Arrogant grasshead falls for rookie, hides it behind insults and gives her roses while saying they're for her pet. She is completely oblivious.
He/him | ISTJ-T | FR+2
hope incarnate comforts literal walking trash fire

naegi and fukawa from danganronpa
i mean its kinda canon. kinda.
hope incarnate comforts literal walking trash fire

naegi and fukawa from danganronpa
i mean its kinda canon. kinda.
YvKx7jm.png
Disheveled samurai with unorthodox weapon tries to survive his easily-excitable trans girlfriend.

Feral wolfdog and alley cat yell at and fight each other a lot.

Feral wolfdog and scrappy attack terrier lovingly antagonize each other.

Roll of bandages cuddles explosive shoes.

Overly-dramatic armored emo is perfect in eyes of man whose sole defining characteristic is his scarf...until he opens his mouth, that is.

Hoodlum has a thing for older men with swords.
Disheveled samurai with unorthodox weapon tries to survive his easily-excitable trans girlfriend.

Feral wolfdog and alley cat yell at and fight each other a lot.

Feral wolfdog and scrappy attack terrier lovingly antagonize each other.

Roll of bandages cuddles explosive shoes.

Overly-dramatic armored emo is perfect in eyes of man whose sole defining characteristic is his scarf...until he opens his mouth, that is.

Hoodlum has a thing for older men with swords.
[quote name="FusionFlare" date=2017-01-07 17:00:18] Literal trash and Danny Phantom's long lost cousin. [spoiler]Yatori from Noragami[/spoiler] The owner of a company and a rock. [spoiler]Agencyshipping from Pokémon Special[/spoiler] A dragon and a shrimp. [spoiler]Gajevy from Fairy Tail[/spoiler] [/quote] Okay no but the first one actually killed me xD Boy works at burger place and girl is suspicious of his cooking [spoiler]The Devil is A Part Timer[/spoiler] Scientist who literally studies human psychology can't understand whats going on when he has a crush [spoiler]Ghost Hunt ;;3;; Poor Mai[/spoiler] Girl makes her professor question his sexuality by crossdressing and playing video games [spoiler] 1/2 Prince, its actually really good, you should read it ;)[/spoiler]
FusionFlare wrote on 2017-01-07:
Literal trash and Danny Phantom's long lost cousin. Yatori from Noragami

The owner of a company and a rock. Agencyshipping from Pokémon Special

A dragon and a shrimp. Gajevy from Fairy Tail
Okay no but the first one actually killed me xD

Boy works at burger place and girl is suspicious of his cooking The Devil is A Part Timer

Scientist who literally studies human psychology can't understand whats going on when he has a crush Ghost Hunt ;;3;; Poor Mai

Girl makes her professor question his sexuality by crossdressing and playing video games 1/2 Prince, its actually really good, you should read it ;)

Always trading for CS and Wajas stuff, send me a message~!
A gay thief anthropomorphic dragon steals his feathery boyfriend's heart.

A gay thief anthropomorphic dragon steals his feathery boyfriend's heart.

O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
guy cant use a sniper rifle but refuses to share it, boyfriend is forced to use a cool alien sword instead. they collectively have about 4 kids because they cant stop adopting them. theres a canon song written about them. ~14 year old show but only 109 fics for these two on ao3. kill me.

church and tucker from red vs blue
guy cant use a sniper rifle but refuses to share it, boyfriend is forced to use a cool alien sword instead. they collectively have about 4 kids because they cant stop adopting them. theres a canon song written about them. ~14 year old show but only 109 fics for these two on ao3. kill me.

church and tucker from red vs blue
tumblr_onjb8lefcu1vrefr0o2_r1_500.png
a literal goddess and a lizard with ptsd
madoka & homura from pmmm

hardheaded but well-meaning orphan (unsuccessfully) tries to stop equally hardheaded wannabe-hero fish from making terrible decisions
kyouko & sayaka from pmmm
a literal goddess and a lizard with ptsd
madoka & homura from pmmm

hardheaded but well-meaning orphan (unsuccessfully) tries to stop equally hardheaded wannabe-hero fish from making terrible decisions
kyouko & sayaka from pmmm
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
A careless hedonistic daredevil and an uptight fussy mom both hate themselves and like each other, so they aren't so different after all!
Amethyst/Pearl

Sad boy falls for happy boy, happy boy dies the literal next day.
Shinji/Kaworu

What if you actually met and got engaged to the guy you wrote self-insert fanfiction about when you were 13?
Yuuri/Victor

Bro, We Are Robots . Its Ok To Cry Around Me . Im Ur Best Friend . I Love You . ... Bro, We Are Kiss ing Now . . No Dont Stop Bro .. Bro ...
Drift/Rodimus
A careless hedonistic daredevil and an uptight fussy mom both hate themselves and like each other, so they aren't so different after all!
Amethyst/Pearl

Sad boy falls for happy boy, happy boy dies the literal next day.
Shinji/Kaworu

What if you actually met and got engaged to the guy you wrote self-insert fanfiction about when you were 13?
Yuuri/Victor

Bro, We Are Robots . Its Ok To Cry Around Me . Im Ur Best Friend . I Love You . ... Bro, We Are Kiss ing Now . . No Dont Stop Bro .. Bro ...
Drift/Rodimus

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119