Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
[quote name="BattleATrueHero" date=2017-01-07 19:17:43] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-01-07 19:14:52] Blueberry Child and the sun play volleyball together and only with each other they can bring out their best but the blueberry yells at the sun a lot. they fight and yell at each other is hilarious sometime. literally almost the entire fandom ships them together and the the rest of the volleyball team is gay for another player on the team and I ship them all oh but there's the bald guy who has no one he is shipped with (I think) (They have taken over my life help) [/quote]Don't forget about tiny dudebro and Jesus [/quote] oh yes yes can't forget them Oh and especially the salty beanpole and freckled angel And the mom and dad (Too many to name in one go)
BattleATrueHero wrote on 2017-01-07:
Visionrift wrote on 2017-01-07:
Blueberry Child and the sun play volleyball together and only with each other they can bring out their best but the blueberry yells at the sun a lot. they fight and yell at each other is hilarious sometime. literally almost the entire fandom ships them together and the the rest of the volleyball team is gay for another player on the team and I ship them all oh but there's the bald guy who has no one he is shipped with (I think)

(They have taken over my life help)
Don't forget about tiny dudebro and Jesus
oh yes yes can't forget them
Oh and especially the salty beanpole and freckled angel
And the mom and dad
(Too many to name in one go)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
two austrailian kangaroos are gay for each other
one dog is gay for another dog that used to be a human but got turned into a dog because of a magical dnd game, the human also kidnapped the dog beforehand
http://www.housepetscomic.com
two austrailian kangaroos are gay for each other
one dog is gay for another dog that used to be a human but got turned into a dog because of a magical dnd game, the human also kidnapped the dog beforehand
http://www.housepetscomic.com
What happens when you put red and blue together? You get a relationship that's lasted for over 5,000 years.

(( Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe. ))

An English gentleman just wants a nice relationship with his lover, but his adoptive brother loves to see him be miserable. To keep him from being happy, the adoptive brother simply decides to literally take the English gentleman's body. He then proceeds to stay in a coffin for like 100 years. Y'know, standard vampire antics.

(( Jonathan and Erina from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, with the mentioned adoptive brother being Dio. ))

Edit: Huh, I guess this is my 2000th post. Nice. B)
What happens when you put red and blue together? You get a relationship that's lasted for over 5,000 years.

(( Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe. ))

An English gentleman just wants a nice relationship with his lover, but his adoptive brother loves to see him be miserable. To keep him from being happy, the adoptive brother simply decides to literally take the English gentleman's body. He then proceeds to stay in a coffin for like 100 years. Y'know, standard vampire antics.

(( Jonathan and Erina from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, with the mentioned adoptive brother being Dio. ))

Edit: Huh, I guess this is my 2000th post. Nice. B)
Forum-Signature.png
A world-class figure skater ditched his entire career to track down and "coach" a Japanese skater who had drunkenly pole danced at a banquet last year.

Turns out the Japanese guy didn't even remember him and now the world-class skater has to actually coach the guy. Whoops.

Yuri On Ice FTW
A world-class figure skater ditched his entire career to track down and "coach" a Japanese skater who had drunkenly pole danced at a banquet last year.

Turns out the Japanese guy didn't even remember him and now the world-class skater has to actually coach the guy. Whoops.

Yuri On Ice FTW
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
gay kids
gay kids
freewheeling bisexual glittery man falls for disgruntled boy with sweaters and tattoos

MALEC
freewheeling bisexual glittery man falls for disgruntled boy with sweaters and tattoos

MALEC
2heep8h.jpg
She's BFFs with her clothes and he's sort of but not really blind
Ryuko Matoi and Uzu Sanageyama
She's BFFs with her clothes and he's sort of but not really blind
Ryuko Matoi and Uzu Sanageyama
ChawcsW.png
English dude and French dude who've been fighting for their entire lives. The rest of the world probably just wants them to stop.
FrUk. Eh.
English dude and French dude who've been fighting for their entire lives. The rest of the world probably just wants them to stop.
FrUk. Eh.
1dgHJ.gif
Genocidal grandpa bent on world domination seduces stick with power and a lot of black silk.

Alina and the Darkling from Shadow and Bone
Genocidal grandpa bent on world domination seduces stick with power and a lot of black silk.

Alina and the Darkling from Shadow and Bone
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
Smol rebellious Blondie breaks into Little Miss Sunshine's house through window and they instantly become best friends for lyfe. Their friendship is so strong it tears through the fabric of spacetime and invalidates any logic whatsoever, allowing them to break the fourth wall, open subway doors with the power of love, and transcend multiversal boundaries so they become best friends in literally any universe no matter how illogical the other universes' established reality would make it.

Boy suddenly enters their life and causes catastrophic love triangle that tears them all from the inside out.

Smol rebellious Blondie and Little Miss Sunshine act gay as **** with each other anyway.
Smol rebellious Blondie breaks into Little Miss Sunshine's house through window and they instantly become best friends for lyfe. Their friendship is so strong it tears through the fabric of spacetime and invalidates any logic whatsoever, allowing them to break the fourth wall, open subway doors with the power of love, and transcend multiversal boundaries so they become best friends in literally any universe no matter how illogical the other universes' established reality would make it.

Boy suddenly enters their life and causes catastrophic love triangle that tears them all from the inside out.

Smol rebellious Blondie and Little Miss Sunshine act gay as **** with each other anyway.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119