Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me bee movie memes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Once again, memes are literally the best.
Once again, memes are literally the best.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Also... [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-07 20:41:53] Okay I couldn't help but log in again just to post this. Two of my friends are entering a business start-up competition. They had to submit some sort of draft outline by midnight tonight. It's 15 minutes to midnight here and they haven't finished. So what are they doing? Submitting a corrupted document to pretend like the document broke and the info was there, it just didn't work. Basically the professors won't be able to open it. But. Guess what was actually on the document? The freaking Bee Movie Script. [/quote] And I will edit some good memes in here shortly.
Also...
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-11-07:
Okay I couldn't help but log in again just to post this.

Two of my friends are entering a business start-up competition. They had to submit some sort of draft outline by midnight tonight. It's 15 minutes to midnight here and they haven't finished.

So what are they doing?

Submitting a corrupted document to pretend like the document broke and the info was there, it just didn't work. Basically the professors won't be able to open it.

But. Guess what was actually on the document?

The freaking Bee Movie Script.

And I will edit some good memes in here shortly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-01 21:24:43] Also... [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-07 20:41:53] Okay I couldn't help but log in again just to post this. Two of my friends are entering a business start-up competition. They had to submit some sort of draft outline by midnight tonight. It's 15 minutes to midnight here and they haven't finished. So what are they doing? Submitting a corrupted document to pretend like the document broke and the info was there, it just didn't work. Basically the professors won't be able to open it. But. Guess what was actually on the document? The freaking Bee Movie Script. [/quote] And I will edit some good memes in here shortly. [/quote] ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION,
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-01:
Also...

Two of my friends are entering a business start-up competition. They had to submit some sort of draft outline by midnight tonight. It's 15 minutes to midnight here and they haven't finished.

So what are they doing?

Submitting a corrupted document to pretend like the document broke and the info was there, it just didn't work. Basically the professors won't be able to open it.

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION,
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-01 21:24:43] Also... [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-11-07 20:41:53] Okay I couldn't help but log in again just to post this. Two of my friends are entering a business start-up competition. They had to submit some sort of draft outline by midnight tonight. It's 15 minutes to midnight here and they haven't finished. So what are they doing? Submitting a corrupted document to pretend like the document broke and the info was there, it just didn't work. Basically the professors won't be able to open it. But. Guess what was actually on the document? The freaking Bee Movie Script. [/quote] And I will edit some good memes in here shortly. [/quote] I love how your friends put work into doing that instead of the actual draft. They have my respect. XD
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-01:
Also...

So what are they doing?

I love how your friends put work into doing that instead of the actual draft. They have my respect. XD
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@CosmicSummer
I know. XD They wer in my dorm when they did it too!

Meme spam time!
xqj78z.jpg
5ckeg3.jpg
29dy6b9.jpg
vyr38h.jpg
o9rd6t.jpg
@CosmicSummer
I know. XD They wer in my dorm when they did it too!

Meme spam time!
xqj78z.jpg
5ckeg3.jpg
29dy6b9.jpg
vyr38h.jpg
o9rd6t.jpg
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ItalianBrits" date=2017-01-01 11:55:16] YA LIKE JAZZ??? [/quote]
ItalianBrits wrote on 2017-01-01:
YA LIKE JAZZ???
[quote name="Exulansis" date=2017-01-01 21:55:28] [quote name="ItalianBrits" date=2017-01-01 11:55:16] YA LIKE JAZZ??? [/quote] [/quote]
Exulansis wrote on 2017-01-01:
ItalianBrits wrote on 2017-01-01:
YA LIKE JAZZ???
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxunBqRWEAEqto1.jpg[/img] the [b]only[/b] reason i am alive right now is for [i]this[/i]
CxunBqRWEAEqto1.jpg

the only reason i am alive right now is for this
2udujyc.pngtumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
[quote name="MariOhara" date=2017-01-02 19:49:34] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxunBqRWEAEqto1.jpg[/img] the [b]only[/b] reason i am alive right now is for [i]this[/i] [/quote] I watched that video like a week ago B) I'm so updated with this [s]garbage[/s] art
MariOhara wrote on 2017-01-02:
CxunBqRWEAEqto1.jpg

the only reason i am alive right now is for this
I watched that video like a week ago B) I'm so updated with this garbage art
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FwzTR5t.jpg[/img] [size=4][b]HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA[/b][/size] I mad this [size=2]halp[/size]
FwzTR5t.jpg
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I mad this

halp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11