Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | No. 6, anyone?
I haven't even finished No. 6 and I already love it so, so much. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of it in random places because it's a ridiculously good anime and the plotline and characters and everything is just perfect!
would suggest to anyone 10/10
I haven't even finished No. 6 and I already love it so, so much. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of it in random places because it's a ridiculously good anime and the plotline and characters and everything is just perfect!
would suggest to anyone 10/10
I wasn't a fan. I kinda ditched the Anime half way through. Although, that's just how I feel. It had a cool plot, but I suppose it just wasn't for me. I got a bit bored after a while. :/
It'll probably be for others.
I wasn't a fan. I kinda ditched the Anime half way through. Although, that's just how I feel. It had a cool plot, but I suppose it just wasn't for me. I got a bit bored after a while. :/
It'll probably be for others.
I loved it. C: Great animation, great story, just a great anime all around. To be honest, I watched it not expecting much and was really surprised.
I loved it. C: Great animation, great story, just a great anime all around. To be honest, I watched it not expecting much and was really surprised.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png96324959.png95616098.png
I loved it, both for an intriguing dystopia and character drama, and as a anime about gay characters. I don't think I can even think of another anime starring gay characters that wasn't "yaoi" genre. It was really lovely in a lot of ways.

My only gripe is the ending. Well, actually, the last section of the show - felt rushed and underdeveloped. I thought the first half of the series was definitely the strongest, but I suppose they probably just didn't get greenlit for many episodes, so tried to cram too many ideas into too short of a space.
I loved it, both for an intriguing dystopia and character drama, and as a anime about gay characters. I don't think I can even think of another anime starring gay characters that wasn't "yaoi" genre. It was really lovely in a lot of ways.

My only gripe is the ending. Well, actually, the last section of the show - felt rushed and underdeveloped. I thought the first half of the series was definitely the strongest, but I suppose they probably just didn't get greenlit for many episodes, so tried to cram too many ideas into too short of a space.