Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what song always brings you to tears?
there is always one song that invokes a wave of a emotions inside of you every time you listen to it. there really are no words to describe it, but it's definitely one of the strongest feelings to be moved to tears by a beautiful melody combined with touching lyrics and a voice of an angel.
what is the one song that will always move you to tears?

for me, it's willie nelson's cover of the scientist. the original by coldplay is beautiful, but there's something about willie nelson's voice that makes me cry oceans,,,
there is always one song that invokes a wave of a emotions inside of you every time you listen to it. there really are no words to describe it, but it's definitely one of the strongest feelings to be moved to tears by a beautiful melody combined with touching lyrics and a voice of an angel.
what is the one song that will always move you to tears?

for me, it's willie nelson's cover of the scientist. the original by coldplay is beautiful, but there's something about willie nelson's voice that makes me cry oceans,,,
Z3Lt3uB.png
@Amarylis

I have a few. I do recommend checking them out, but you may need tissues. At least I always do. Especially if I'm in a special, extra emotional mood.

1. I found- By Amber Run.
2. Spanish Sahara- By Foals.
3. Undertale OST- His Theme (The slowed down version)
4. So much- By The spill canvas
5. This is for keeps- By the spill canvas
6. C'est la vie- By Whether, I

And.. the list goes on... Yeah, I'm a rather emotional being, and music can push all the right buttons for me sometimes.
@Amarylis

I have a few. I do recommend checking them out, but you may need tissues. At least I always do. Especially if I'm in a special, extra emotional mood.

1. I found- By Amber Run.
2. Spanish Sahara- By Foals.
3. Undertale OST- His Theme (The slowed down version)
4. So much- By The spill canvas
5. This is for keeps- By the spill canvas
6. C'est la vie- By Whether, I

And.. the list goes on... Yeah, I'm a rather emotional being, and music can push all the right buttons for me sometimes.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara from the game To The Moon gets me eight times out of ten.

I can't listen to Bronte by Gotye after finding out that it was written about a friend's dog that had to get put down, dear LORD.
Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara from the game To The Moon gets me eight times out of ten.

I can't listen to Bronte by Gotye after finding out that it was written about a friend's dog that had to get put down, dear LORD.
Okay, okay, mass media does not make me cry. Ever. Hands-down. But I get darn close listening to Space Oddity. I don't know why. There are sadder songs, I guess, and I don't have any associations with that song, no memories or anything... But dang. Augh.

TL;DR Space Oddity by David Bowie
Okay, okay, mass media does not make me cry. Ever. Hands-down. But I get darn close listening to Space Oddity. I don't know why. There are sadder songs, I guess, and I don't have any associations with that song, no memories or anything... But dang. Augh.

iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2016-08-26 18:53:55] Okay, okay, mass media does not make me cry. Ever. Hands-down. But I get darn close listening to Space Oddity. I don't know why. There are sadder songs, I guess, and I don't have any associations with that song, no memories or anything... But dang. Augh. TL;DR Space Oddity by David Bowie [/quote] YES. I forgot about this one, man the feels...
FalconRex121 wrote on 2016-08-26:

YES. I forgot about this one, man the feels...
I become close to crying when I listen to 'I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne. I kind of have a connection to the song as I can relate to the lyrics. It's also a song that means a lot because of the past I had with it. It would be confusing to elaborate, so I don't think I'll bother this time.
I become close to crying when I listen to 'I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne. I kind of have a connection to the song as I can relate to the lyrics. It's also a song that means a lot because of the past I had with it. It would be confusing to elaborate, so I don't think I'll bother this time.
My Immortal. No not the stupid fanfic the SONG. I can't
Also sometimes Dream by Imagine Dragons and the Fault in our Stars by TroyeSivan.
My Immortal. No not the stupid fanfic the SONG. I can't
Also sometimes Dream by Imagine Dragons and the Fault in our Stars by TroyeSivan.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
wait 4 me by shiny toy guns !!! and also pairbond, from the bioshock 2 soundtrack, they both .. remind me of a friend. a good friend

also, little bit different, but here comes a thought from the latest steven universe episode makes me feel strangely at peace, so there's that
wait 4 me by shiny toy guns !!! and also pairbond, from the bioshock 2 soundtrack, they both .. remind me of a friend. a good friend

also, little bit different, but here comes a thought from the latest steven universe episode makes me feel strangely at peace, so there's that
Omg The Light Behind Your Eyes by MCR ALWAYS makes me tear up. I have no idea why but it just does
Omg The Light Behind Your Eyes by MCR ALWAYS makes me tear up. I have no idea why but it just does
ChawcsW.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0

...nostalgia man
no lyrics tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpXrDuLqE0

...nostalgia man
no lyrics tho.
yzUX307.png