Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite legendary bird in gen 1
1 2 3
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/cLr7tbasD4M1O/200_s.gif[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/443ca4b82db212bea98b359e12358c62/tumblr_o8brpxncJD1rl04amo1_500.gif[/img][img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/d5176a5a4792f9e6c4bdfd6417827b8b/tumblr_mmifo37rr61qhd8sao1_500.gif[/img][img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/80fd8c2e3aa40f25529d08efc3b4f438/tumblr_ncs49weoh71ttdkobo3_400.gif[/img] I think I overdid it ... but if you couldn’t tell from the above, my favorite is by far Moltres x) #TeamValor
200_s.gif
tumblr_o8brpxncJD1rl04amo1_500.giftumblr_mmifo37rr61qhd8sao1_500.giftumblr_ncs49weoh71ttdkobo3_400.gif

I think I overdid it ... but if you couldn’t tell from the above, my favorite is by far Moltres x) #TeamValor
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Articuno's my fave even though I'm team Valor. XD
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
[quote name="GuardianOwl" date=2016-09-01 15:02:28] Articuno's my fave even though I'm team Valor. XD [/quote] Nothing against Moltres but... yep.
GuardianOwl wrote on 2016-09-01:

Nothing against Moltres but... yep.
I like them all for different reasons, really.

Zapdos is good for competitive, and my go-to choice for an electric-type status inflictor if im allowed legends (otherwise I use my shiny Manetric named Siri- Raikou is good, but its weak to ground and everyone I know loves earthquake spam)

Articuno looks the best imo. It just... does. Thats all I got. It sucks in most cases for good uses in the newer gens(so many other pokemon do its job better and can be gotten easier), but it looks good. A very pretty bird.

Moltres is a good utility pokemon in xy+oras if you are going for items and want something new. It can learn air cutter(platinum move tutor, and just where I traded it up from), fly, heat wave (for items and hoards), and secret power(one of the best base hopper pokemon bc its reasonably strong and has good utility- works best on a team with Graveler(hm), Tentacruel(hm), and Parasect(catcher) as well as few strong pokemon) There are other pokemon that to the job better, but if you are sick to death of looking at Talonflame and Charizards backsprites, it might be fun for a change.
Its also pretty good in double battles (tfw all your friends only ever want to do doubles in the lower tiers of pokemon) when paired with things that can benefit from its immunity to ground and weather moves.
I like them all for different reasons, really.

Zapdos is good for competitive, and my go-to choice for an electric-type status inflictor if im allowed legends (otherwise I use my shiny Manetric named Siri- Raikou is good, but its weak to ground and everyone I know loves earthquake spam)

Articuno looks the best imo. It just... does. Thats all I got. It sucks in most cases for good uses in the newer gens(so many other pokemon do its job better and can be gotten easier), but it looks good. A very pretty bird.

Moltres is a good utility pokemon in xy+oras if you are going for items and want something new. It can learn air cutter(platinum move tutor, and just where I traded it up from), fly, heat wave (for items and hoards), and secret power(one of the best base hopper pokemon bc its reasonably strong and has good utility- works best on a team with Graveler(hm), Tentacruel(hm), and Parasect(catcher) as well as few strong pokemon) There are other pokemon that to the job better, but if you are sick to death of looking at Talonflame and Charizards backsprites, it might be fun for a change.
Its also pretty good in double battles (tfw all your friends only ever want to do doubles in the lower tiers of pokemon) when paired with things that can benefit from its immunity to ground and weather moves.
±
They/Them | FrT +3
tumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og141lJTzb1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.png
I like articuno the most because I love ice types and I like the design more than moltres and zapdos
I like articuno the most because I love ice types and I like the design more than moltres and zapdos
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
Articuno and it was among my most favorite pokemon as a child.
Articuno and it was among my most favorite pokemon as a child.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[center][img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/80fd8c2e3aa40f25529d08efc3b4f438/tumblr_ncs49weoh71ttdkobo3_400.gif[/img] [b]Team Spicy Chicken AKA Valor!!![/b][/center]
tumblr_ncs49weoh71ttdkobo3_400.gif

Team Spicy Chicken AKA Valor!!!
Zapdos.
Zapdos.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 3