Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 367 368
Hey y'all! I managed to get an Oracle Wyrm Egg today from the Cave! IDK if they're valuable or not, but just wanted to share since I think they're pretty neat :D
Hey y'all! I managed to get an Oracle Wyrm Egg today from the Cave! IDK if they're valuable or not, but just wanted to share since I think they're pretty neat :D
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
@Arsenet5 cool! Oracle Wyrms have a very neat design, so that's a nice find. Rarity-wise, I'm not sure. From just personal experience, I would say they seem fairly uncommon, but not super rare. I haven't been actively seeking them out though, so I'm not positive how much demand there is. But yeah, a very cool species for sure.
@Arsenet5 cool! Oracle Wyrms have a very neat design, so that's a nice find. Rarity-wise, I'm not sure. From just personal experience, I would say they seem fairly uncommon, but not super rare. I haven't been actively seeking them out though, so I'm not positive how much demand there is. But yeah, a very cool species for sure.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
@Arsenet5 oohhh oracles are really cool, nice catch
as for value id say they're probably the same as what rurumon said. i see them every so often on hatchsites, but not absurdly often like the berry drake or the more simpler dragons (like the black dragon, or green)
@Arsenet5 oohhh oracles are really cool, nice catch
as for value id say they're probably the same as what rurumon said. i see them every so often on hatchsites, but not absurdly often like the berry drake or the more simpler dragons (like the black dragon, or green)
jYQWrO1.pngwBLs0O1.pngJZTAurm.pngMs7a4L5.png
DHc3orZ.png
black_cat.png
Hello hello!! I just signed up, and I’d love if I could hatch this really pretty blue egg!!
Hello hello!! I just signed up, and I’d love if I could hatch this really pretty blue egg!!
ACDRIpg.png
047-FFA6-A-7-C37-487-A-9297-0-A3-AF87-CCEFB.png
2070-D43-C-D73-A-43-BA-9-D68-9-B16-BFDE745-C.png
FE065-E78-5863-4-F4-E-95-E2-FB03-A8-F173-D7.png
DABD23-E8-FCBA-4053-A90-F-1246-EA66788-B.png
@Haventown hello and welcome to Dragon Cave! I gave your eggs a click, and you should probably be able to get enough views to hatch them no problem by being active on the forums. If you need any help or want to hatch then faster though, you could always put them on a click site. I believe there's a pinned thread of fansites/click sites over on the DC forums, but The Allure of Neglected Dragons is probably the most used, and pretty easy to understand.

Feel free to ask in this thread if you have and questions about anything Dragon Cave related. The help page is also a good place to start, if you haven't checked it out yet. Have fun!
@Haventown hello and welcome to Dragon Cave! I gave your eggs a click, and you should probably be able to get enough views to hatch them no problem by being active on the forums. If you need any help or want to hatch then faster though, you could always put them on a click site. I believe there's a pinned thread of fansites/click sites over on the DC forums, but The Allure of Neglected Dragons is probably the most used, and pretty easy to understand.

Feel free to ask in this thread if you have and questions about anything Dragon Cave related. The help page is also a good place to start, if you haven't checked it out yet. Have fun!
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
[quote name="gayrurumon" date="2022-12-03 15:10:35" ] @Haventown hello and welcome to Dragon Cave! I gave your eggs a click, and you should probably be able to get enough views to hatch them no problem by being active on the forums. If you need any help or want to hatch then faster though, you could always put them on a click site. I believe there's a pinned thread of fansites/click sites over on the DC forums, but The Allure of Neglected Dragons is probably the most used, and pretty easy to understand. Feel free to ask in this thread if you have and questions about anything Dragon Cave related. The help page is also a good place to start, if you haven't checked it out yet. Have fun! [/quote] Thanks a bunch!!
gayrurumon wrote on 2022-12-03 15:10:35:

Thanks a bunch!!
ACDRIpg.png
047-FFA6-A-7-C37-487-A-9297-0-A3-AF87-CCEFB.png
2070-D43-C-D73-A-43-BA-9-D68-9-B16-BFDE745-C.png
FE065-E78-5863-4-F4-E-95-E2-FB03-A8-F173-D7.png
DABD23-E8-FCBA-4053-A90-F-1246-EA66788-B.png
@Haventown
Hello, fellow newbie! Clicking your eggs :)
@Haventown
Hello, fellow newbie! Clicking your eggs :)
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
[url=https://dragcave.net/view/NxQky][img]https://dragcave.net/image/NxQky.gif[/img][/url] I would like to see if I can hatch an egg AND grow a hatchling by only posting it on Flight Rising. If it doesn’t hatch by the final day, I will put it into a hatching sight. Picked this guy up fresh from the desert on December 5th, 7am EST. Woo woo! Feel free to assist! Let’s see if the Flight Rising Dragcave fandom is big enough on its own! Feel free to reply to this post/ping/comment on my userpage/pm me if you’d like some views on your hatchlings in return! [b]Edit: It worked!! Thank you guys so much!!! :)[/b]
NxQky.gif
I would like to see if I can hatch an egg AND grow a hatchling by only posting it on Flight Rising. If it doesn’t hatch by the final day, I will put it into a hatching sight. Picked this guy up fresh from the desert on December 5th, 7am EST.
Woo woo! Feel free to assist! Let’s see if the Flight Rising Dragcave fandom is big enough on its own!
Feel free to reply to this post/ping/comment on my userpage/pm me if you’d like some views on your hatchlings in return!

Edit: It worked!! Thank you guys so much!!! :)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
[quote name="Sonagon" date="2022-12-05 04:51:08" ] [url=https://dragcave.net/view/NxQky][img]https://dragcave.net/image/NxQky.gif[/img][/url] I would like to see if I can hatch an egg AND grow a hatchling by only posting it on Flight Rising. If it doesn’t hatch by the final day, I will put it into a hatching sight. Picked this guy up fresh from the desert on December 5th, 7am EST. Woo woo! Feel free to assist! Let’s see if the Flight Rising Dragcave fandom is big enough on its own! Feel free to reply to this post/ping/comment on my userpage/pm me if you’d like some views on your hatchlings in return! [/quote] Good luck! I've grown dragons only from having them in my signature but never just post them directly to this thread.
Sonagon wrote on 2022-12-05 04:51:08:
NxQky.gif
I would like to see if I can hatch an egg AND grow a hatchling by only posting it on Flight Rising. If it doesn’t hatch by the final day, I will put it into a hatching sight. Picked this guy up fresh from the desert on December 5th, 7am EST.
Woo woo! Feel free to assist! Let’s see if the Flight Rising Dragcave fandom is big enough on its own!
Feel free to reply to this post/ping/comment on my userpage/pm me if you’d like some views on your hatchlings in return!
Good luck! I've grown dragons only from having them in my signature but never just post them directly to this thread.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Oh, that’s awesome! So it is possible! Thank you!
I gave your dragon a view :)
Oh, that’s awesome! So it is possible! Thank you!
I gave your dragon a view :)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 367 368