Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese Leak
1 2 3 4 5
@chaircatshizen

Because it'd be funny!

Being serious though, I don't see anything wrong with Fire/Fighting outside of it being overused in starter 'mon terms. The typing is solid, the previous firefighters had some pretty awesome designs, and the first starter 'mon to pull off that typing is currently sitting pretty in the Uber tier.

On the other hand though, it would be cool to see a more unique typing. By it's design, Fire/Dark looks like the most obvious, but I've seen other speculations on what it could be, notably Fire/Ground and Fire/Poison (although with Salandit I'm not sure how likely that would be anymore).
@chaircatshizen

Because it'd be funny!

Being serious though, I don't see anything wrong with Fire/Fighting outside of it being overused in starter 'mon terms. The typing is solid, the previous firefighters had some pretty awesome designs, and the first starter 'mon to pull off that typing is currently sitting pretty in the Uber tier.

On the other hand though, it would be cool to see a more unique typing. By it's design, Fire/Dark looks like the most obvious, but I've seen other speculations on what it could be, notably Fire/Ground and Fire/Poison (although with Salandit I'm not sure how likely that would be anymore).
@RoseBloodWolf makes a good point, tbh. Alongside Popplio honestly doesn't look like the sort to evolve into a siren? I mean i really like that rowlet evo but tbh, still, they all could be better. I was gonna go with Litten, yeah. q-q
(Wait, RoseBlood, there's pictures of the second evolutions? Where?)
@RoseBloodWolf makes a good point, tbh. Alongside Popplio honestly doesn't look like the sort to evolve into a siren? I mean i really like that rowlet evo but tbh, still, they all could be better. I was gonna go with Litten, yeah. q-q
(Wait, RoseBlood, there's pictures of the second evolutions? Where?)
T3TuubO.png
@RoseBloodWolf
I think I know which starter evolutions you're talking about, and those were confirmed fake a while back.
@RoseBloodWolf
I think I know which starter evolutions you're talking about, and those were confirmed fake a while back.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
those starter sketches just strike me as fake... :'o i don't imagine professional concept art for pokemon would look like this, especially with the litten evolution drawings of it throwing another litten evolution around. XD plus the style really doesn't look.... pokemon? to me, especially on the rowlet one. it looks really cool but it strikes me as more likely to be fanart than official artwork.
those starter sketches just strike me as fake... :'o i don't imagine professional concept art for pokemon would look like this, especially with the litten evolution drawings of it throwing another litten evolution around. XD plus the style really doesn't look.... pokemon? to me, especially on the rowlet one. it looks really cool but it strikes me as more likely to be fanart than official artwork.
T5GEBka.png
@dragoncrystal http://kumagawa.tumblr.com/post/145310660679/ooo this link shows the second evolutions from the Japanese Magazine that puts out all the new Pokemon news. But if SilvestrisDream is right about these being fake too, then I'll be sad because these are the best fake ones that have been going around.

@chaircatshizen The Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon release date is November 18th for the "World Wide" date and November 23rd in Europe. Because you know how Nintendo likes to make Europe wait for everything.
@dragoncrystal http://kumagawa.tumblr.com/post/145310660679/ooo this link shows the second evolutions from the Japanese Magazine that puts out all the new Pokemon news. But if SilvestrisDream is right about these being fake too, then I'll be sad because these are the best fake ones that have been going around.

@chaircatshizen The Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon release date is November 18th for the "World Wide" date and November 23rd in Europe. Because you know how Nintendo likes to make Europe wait for everything.
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@RoseBloodWolf ah, ok! The second Popplio one looks p cool tbh. But @SilvestrisDream says theyre confirmed fake (idk if they are or not). tbh, tthere is something weird about 'em, though they are lovely,
@RoseBloodWolf ah, ok! The second Popplio one looks p cool tbh. But @SilvestrisDream says theyre confirmed fake (idk if they are or not). tbh, tthere is something weird about 'em, though they are lovely,
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-07-16 13:58:24] @/RoseBloodWolf ah, ok! The second Popplio one looks p cool tbh. But @/SilvestrisDream says theyre confirmed fake (idk if they are or not). tbh, tthere is something weird about 'em, though they are lovely, [/quote] @Dragoncrystal aaah no, I was talking about another set of evolutions that I saw going around :'P I haven't seen those yet haha tbh they look quite good!
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-07-16:
@/RoseBloodWolf ah, ok! The second Popplio one looks p cool tbh. But @/SilvestrisDream says theyre confirmed fake (idk if they are or not). tbh, tthere is something weird about 'em, though they are lovely,

@Dragoncrystal
aaah no, I was talking about another set of evolutions that I saw going around :'P I haven't seen those yet haha
tbh they look quite good!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@dragoncrystal Yeah I edit slow Even if they are fake, they're the most legit looking fakes that have been going around.
@dragoncrystal Yeah I edit slow Even if they are fake, they're the most legit looking fakes that have been going around.
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@SilvestrisDream ah ok q v q
litten looks so,, nice, rowlet looks like its sorta gettin antlers or smth, and dang, i might just choose,popplio if the final is good enough bc that second evo is awesome * o * (and i was either gonna choose litten or rowlet now idk :')

something else about the finals on the first page is that on one picture there was a battle royale thing picture i saw with a male popplio (who was winning). no. no i dont want a male popplio that looks like that tbh, i mean, it just feels a bit odd to me because it looks so lady-like?
@SilvestrisDream ah ok q v q
litten looks so,, nice, rowlet looks like its sorta gettin antlers or smth, and dang, i might just choose,popplio if the final is good enough bc that second evo is awesome * o * (and i was either gonna choose litten or rowlet now idk :')

something else about the finals on the first page is that on one picture there was a battle royale thing picture i saw with a male popplio (who was winning). no. no i dont want a male popplio that looks like that tbh, i mean, it just feels a bit odd to me because it looks so lady-like?
T3TuubO.png
mannnnn, this is so fake lmao anyway the only final evo out of these i really like is popplio. [quote]It would be strange to have a male Popplio turning into a female looking Pokemon. [/quote] and i dont want to start stuff, but??? honestly??? theres nothing strange about that at all. so what if a boi pokemon looks feminine or vice versa???? srsly,,,
mannnnn, this is so fake lmao

anyway the only final evo out of these i really like is popplio.

Quote:
It would be strange to have a male Popplio turning into a female looking Pokemon.

and i dont want to start stuff, but??? honestly??? theres nothing strange about that at all.
so what if a boi pokemon looks feminine or vice versa???? srsly,,,
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
1 2 3 4 5