Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | All Flights Chat - A Skype Group
[center][size=6][b]Info[/b][/size][/center] [quote][center]If you'd like to be added please ping Niharike and I'll get you as soon as possible. [u]Current member number:~~[/u][/center][/quote] [center][b]Chat Moderators[/b] ~Niharike~~ShinyGoomy~ [user=Niharike][user=ShinyGoomy] [/center] ___________________________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Basic Rules[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]If you have a serious disagreement with another member of the group please bring it to one of the mods [*]Please do not discuss your flights dominance plans. Future, Past or Present. [*]How ever while Dominance is going on, it is alright to ask for help such as exalt fodder. Just no discussion of the plans in this chat. [*]If someone says something inappropriate, offensive, please do not harass that member bring it up to a mod. [*]We expect everyone to treat other members with respect. We may issues warning on minor infractions. [*]Depending on the severity of actions taken by users of the chat, mods may give a warning or remove from chat. This will be decided on by both mods. Whether or not removal is permanent will be decided on my the mods [*]Swearing is allowed, but please keep it to a Moderate level. Not every word of a sentence....unless your shinygoomy cause their a butt. [*]There is a lot of people of different nationalities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.If you are going to have a problem respecting these, we'll ask you to leave Or not to join at all. [*]The mods can remove users that upset other users/disrupt the comfort or others in chat [*]Please keep Roleplaying to a bare minimum, move it to private chat so you do not spam everyone. [*]Please do feel free to share your lair, it's stories, your pairs, your sales. This is encouraged and LOVED [*]No one who doesn't go through the mods will be added. It wont work anyways so this isn't as harsh as it sounds. [*]When your added to chat please do not send pictures through skype. Use a website to host the link and send a link, please also do not make any calls in chat. [*]If you leave chat, you have up to 24 hours to let any of the mods know. No personal details as to why is needed unless you feel comfortable sharing. We will not seek you out if you personally choose to leave. [*]Anyone who leaves and does not contact any of the three mods will not be added back in to chat. Unless some unforeseen circumstances happen. [/LIST] [quote][center][u][b]How to get Added[/b][/u] Ping Niharike this forum with your request (If she doesn't answer, Ping ShinyGoomy) We shall pm you either shortly after or once I am online. [b]You need to give us your skype user name only in the pm we sent you. We don't ask anyone to post it in a public forum.[/b][/center][/quote] [quote][center][b]How to Set notifications[/b][/center] [size=1]Please set notifications or you will get spammed as people talk, which can get really annoying[/size] [LIST=1] [*]Open Tab 'conversation' in skype [*]Select Notifications [*]You'll see thee choices, Select 'Notify me only if these words are mentioned' [*]Place words with space between them Ex - your user name, genes, or breeds you like. [/LIST] Mass Picture or Media sending in the chat will also send you a notification [i]Please note that you will get notified if any of the words you place are apart of different words such as nai being in nail, you'll get a message of nail is said[/i][/quote] [b]You can also post any questions in this forum, but please no mass talking. we want to keep this thread alive but not swamped so we can't see requests to join[/b]
Info
Quote:
If you'd like to be added please ping Niharike and I'll get you as soon as possible.

Current member number:~~
Chat Moderators
~Niharike~~ShinyGoomy~

___________________________________________________________________________________

Basic Rules
  • If you have a serious disagreement with another member of the group please bring it to one of the mods
  • Please do not discuss your flights dominance plans. Future, Past or Present.
  • How ever while Dominance is going on, it is alright to ask for help such as exalt fodder. Just no discussion of the plans in this chat.
  • If someone says something inappropriate, offensive, please do not harass that member bring it up to a mod.
  • We expect everyone to treat other members with respect. We may issues warning on minor infractions.
  • Depending on the severity of actions taken by users of the chat, mods may give a warning or remove from chat. This will be decided on by both mods. Whether or not removal is permanent will be decided on my the mods
  • Swearing is allowed, but please keep it to a Moderate level. Not every word of a sentence....unless your shinygoomy cause their a butt.
  • There is a lot of people of different nationalities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.If you are going to have a problem respecting these, we'll ask you to leave Or not to join at all.
  • The mods can remove users that upset other users/disrupt the comfort or others in chat
  • Please keep Roleplaying to a bare minimum, move it to private chat so you do not spam everyone.
  • Please do feel free to share your lair, it's stories, your pairs, your sales. This is encouraged and LOVED
  • No one who doesn't go through the mods will be added. It wont work anyways so this isn't as harsh as it sounds.
  • When your added to chat please do not send pictures through skype. Use a website to host the link and send a link, please also do not make any calls in chat.
  • If you leave chat, you have up to 24 hours to let any of the mods know. No personal details as to why is needed unless you feel comfortable sharing. We will not seek you out if you personally choose to leave.
  • Anyone who leaves and does not contact any of the three mods will not be added back in to chat. Unless some unforeseen circumstances happen.

Quote:
How to get Added
Ping Niharike this forum with your request
(If she doesn't answer, Ping ShinyGoomy)
We shall pm you either shortly after or once I am online.

You need to give us your skype user name only in the pm we sent you. We don't ask anyone to post it in a public forum.

Quote:
How to Set notifications
Please set notifications or you will get spammed as people talk, which can get really annoying
  1. Open Tab 'conversation' in skype
  2. Select Notifications
  3. You'll see thee choices, Select 'Notify me only if these words are mentioned'
  4. Place words with space between them Ex - your user name, genes, or breeds you like.
Mass Picture or Media sending in the chat will also send you a notification
Please note that you will get notified if any of the words you place are apart of different words such as nai being in nail, you'll get a message of nail is said

You can also post any questions in this forum, but please no mass talking. we want to keep this thread alive but not swamped so we can't see requests to join
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Skype courtesy and etiquette
not apart of the rules but are helpful suggestions to make skype chats easier
  • Set up your skype username with your Fr username in it. Whether in brackets, quotes or just at the end. This way you can change your name, but still have people recognize you while your getting to know everyone
  • Set up your notifications as your skype username and or your fr username ( make sure it's the full version)
  • Do not send image threw skype, I know it's habit for everyone to sending image threw skype, but this pings everyone in chat.Send links instead upload to dropbox, photobucket or any image hosting site first then send it!
Skype courtesy and etiquette
not apart of the rules but are helpful suggestions to make skype chats easier
  • Set up your skype username with your Fr username in it. Whether in brackets, quotes or just at the end. This way you can change your name, but still have people recognize you while your getting to know everyone
  • Set up your notifications as your skype username and or your fr username ( make sure it's the full version)
  • Do not send image threw skype, I know it's habit for everyone to sending image threw skype, but this pings everyone in chat.Send links instead upload to dropbox, photobucket or any image hosting site first then send it!
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Moved to General Discussion!
@Niharike Moved to General Discussion!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.