Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 647 648
what's up, fellow human beings? i am a very small nonbinary lesbian!
(i'm also ace, but i don't really broadcast that much, what with all of the discourse about whether or not ace people count as LGBT. most people also assume i'm 100% a girl, which I'm perfectly fine with because I'm fairly feminine anyway, use she/her and call myself a girl a lot.) i thought i was panromantic maybe up until the beginning of this year, but i've realized since then that i'm not really into guys. girls and nb folk are a++ though.
half my friends are also not straight/cis in some way, and my cishet friends are super supportive and awesome; i'm lucky to live in a fairly accepting area and attend a school with a decently-sized LGBT+ population, although i stopped going to the school GSA meetings because some of the people in it really didn't like me.
you guys all sound like really rad people [thumbs-up emoji]
what's up, fellow human beings? i am a very small nonbinary lesbian!
(i'm also ace, but i don't really broadcast that much, what with all of the discourse about whether or not ace people count as LGBT. most people also assume i'm 100% a girl, which I'm perfectly fine with because I'm fairly feminine anyway, use she/her and call myself a girl a lot.) i thought i was panromantic maybe up until the beginning of this year, but i've realized since then that i'm not really into guys. girls and nb folk are a++ though.
half my friends are also not straight/cis in some way, and my cishet friends are super supportive and awesome; i'm lucky to live in a fairly accepting area and attend a school with a decently-sized LGBT+ population, although i stopped going to the school GSA meetings because some of the people in it really didn't like me.
you guys all sound like really rad people [thumbs-up emoji]
65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gif

she/they Gr15mqs.png
----fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png----
I'm a transgender bisexual. I have a young son and I am dating a lovely lady who is my warmth and inspiration

im almost saddened to have the privilege that i do, only because i wish i could give it up to someone who needs to feel accepted and loved more than i do. I dont want anyone to feel so alone and hated they need to end their life. I have a father who accepts and loves me, ive never had to face malice from others, mostly because i am either careful who i speak to about it, or when i do speak, i come out with such unapologetic energy and dont hesitate because i know the unwavering truth is there is nothing wrong with me or anyone in this community

even though i feel like im more of a drifter outside the community, and its not really a group i belong to because im not actively out there, i love you all.

I'm a transgender bisexual. I have a young son and I am dating a lovely lady who is my warmth and inspiration

im almost saddened to have the privilege that i do, only because i wish i could give it up to someone who needs to feel accepted and loved more than i do. I dont want anyone to feel so alone and hated they need to end their life. I have a father who accepts and loves me, ive never had to face malice from others, mostly because i am either careful who i speak to about it, or when i do speak, i come out with such unapologetic energy and dont hesitate because i know the unwavering truth is there is nothing wrong with me or anyone in this community

even though i feel like im more of a drifter outside the community, and its not really a group i belong to because im not actively out there, i love you all.

JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Hello!

I'm an ace, and I'm not out to my family.

I mean, I tried, but they just said that I wasn't doing it right and that I just have to lay back and let the man do what he wanted to do and eventually it would feel good.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo

So hallo! :)
Hello!

I'm an ace, and I'm not out to my family.

I mean, I tried, but they just said that I wasn't doing it right and that I just have to lay back and let the man do what he wanted to do and eventually it would feel good.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo

So hallo! :)
y3NW8md.gifI'm two hours ahead of Flightrising time!y3NW8md.gif
Bisexual derp here \oOo/
Bisexual derp here \oOo/
hi i'm dragon/mutt.
i'm agender and asexual.
i'm an angry 21yro ball of scales.
hi i'm dragon/mutt.
i'm agender and asexual.
i'm an angry 21yro ball of scales.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Bisexual cis female here! Nice to meet you all. :D

I've come out to my mom so far (which was really awkward.) She's accepting of the fact her daughter is bi and her heart is in the right place... but she grew up in an era where the LGBTA+ were highly discriminated against, so she's worried about me. She also makes a comment every once in a while when I just go "ehh".

I still need to come out to my dad. I do plan on doing it sooner rather than later...

I'm just glad that my friends are super chill with this though.
Bisexual cis female here! Nice to meet you all. :D

I've come out to my mom so far (which was really awkward.) She's accepting of the fact her daughter is bi and her heart is in the right place... but she grew up in an era where the LGBTA+ were highly discriminated against, so she's worried about me. She also makes a comment every once in a while when I just go "ehh".

I still need to come out to my dad. I do plan on doing it sooner rather than later...

I'm just glad that my friends are super chill with this though.
i've been a trans male for over a yr now! i'm out to basically everyone, and i'm bisexual. my parents refuse to accept me tho :// everyone at my school is respectful, but some people don't use the correct pronouns.
i've been a trans male for over a yr now! i'm out to basically everyone, and i'm bisexual. my parents refuse to accept me tho :// everyone at my school is respectful, but some people don't use the correct pronouns.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Nice to meet you all! I'm trans + pan! I have a question that I've needed help for awhile though. I'm panromantic right? But what's it called when someone rarely feels anything sexual? Like I'm so inbetween demisexual and being ace and I don't know a word for it.
Nice to meet you all! I'm trans + pan! I have a question that I've needed help for awhile though. I'm panromantic right? But what's it called when someone rarely feels anything sexual? Like I'm so inbetween demisexual and being ace and I don't know a word for it.
@cherubic

I believe it's called Gray-asexual. =3
@cherubic

I believe it's called Gray-asexual. =3
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
hey everyone!!
im a ace/demirom demi-boy!! I'm only out as ace offline as of right now, except to a few close friends,
I tend to make jokes about how queer i am, ("Im here im queer and i wanna go home" is my catchphrase now because i automatically said that when asked what my catchphrase i would have in a club im in/we were playing a game)
hey everyone!!
im a ace/demirom demi-boy!! I'm only out as ace offline as of right now, except to a few close friends,
I tend to make jokes about how queer i am, ("Im here im queer and i wanna go home" is my catchphrase now because i automatically said that when asked what my catchphrase i would have in a club im in/we were playing a game)
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 647 648