Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 647 648
So the way I came out I was Bi to my family was, I told my sister first because she totally understood, and then my girlfriend had sent me a stuffed Wheatley plush and I took a picture of him and posted it explaining that she kept sending me gifts and so on because I loved her, and we were together, and that I was bi.
My parents were very accepting luckily and when she came to visit my dad totally got along with her, as did my mom, it was really cool uvu
And then the way I came out to my friends was basically they were all complaining about how they couldn't get dates and so fourth and I said 'Oh I have a girlfriend' and they all looked really confused but were chill about it. It was funny.

Later this year I figured out that I don't really have a preferred gender? And I haven't really told my parents or sister about it, but I did however tell my friend.
It basically wen't-

"How do you think your dad would react if I told him I don't have a gender?"
"He'd say thats not true and tell you that you were female"
And then we continued to make jokes about how I would say no thats not right I don't have a gender and so on and laughed a bit.
I came out to another friend and he was really confused when the other said 'They don't like to talk about it' and he was like 'Who the hell is they?' it was funny.

My girlfriend is honestly the best person in the world and I don't think I could ask for anyone better. My family is just as awesome and my friends are pretty strange but they're cool.
So the way I came out I was Bi to my family was, I told my sister first because she totally understood, and then my girlfriend had sent me a stuffed Wheatley plush and I took a picture of him and posted it explaining that she kept sending me gifts and so on because I loved her, and we were together, and that I was bi.
My parents were very accepting luckily and when she came to visit my dad totally got along with her, as did my mom, it was really cool uvu
And then the way I came out to my friends was basically they were all complaining about how they couldn't get dates and so fourth and I said 'Oh I have a girlfriend' and they all looked really confused but were chill about it. It was funny.

Later this year I figured out that I don't really have a preferred gender? And I haven't really told my parents or sister about it, but I did however tell my friend.
It basically wen't-

"How do you think your dad would react if I told him I don't have a gender?"
"He'd say thats not true and tell you that you were female"
And then we continued to make jokes about how I would say no thats not right I don't have a gender and so on and laughed a bit.
I came out to another friend and he was really confused when the other said 'They don't like to talk about it' and he was like 'Who the hell is they?' it was funny.

My girlfriend is honestly the best person in the world and I don't think I could ask for anyone better. My family is just as awesome and my friends are pretty strange but they're cool.
.:WheatweeDeWitt's Art Shop:.
tumblr_inline_o2h9z8j6JY1sia4f2_540.png
*shuffles into chat*

Hi!
I'm an 18 year old Gay Transguy from the UK :'D

My sexuality always was a mess throughout the years. I called myself Bisexual once, but it never fit and I didn't know why. I had dated a Girl but I didn't have any attraction to them sexually, not like I did with men. Plus, being called Heterosexual didn't fit, it felt inappropriate for me to call myself that.

At the age of 16, I finally figured out why It never fit, because I was Transgender. This then lead me to a year of denial and soul-crushing sadness.

I came out 8 months ago at 17. I kinda got fed up of being so upset about it and just felt like it was time to accept myself and move on. So, I asked my mum to call the Doctor's so I can talk about Gender Clinics and HRT.

Fortunately, everyone (bar one person) was very accepting and adjusted to my new name and pronouns :') In a week, I will be sending my deed poll off to change my name legally :'D

Waiting lists are long here, I've been waiting 6 months and I'm still waiting for the GiC to contact me for an appointment :'D
*shuffles into chat*

Hi!
I'm an 18 year old Gay Transguy from the UK :'D

My sexuality always was a mess throughout the years. I called myself Bisexual once, but it never fit and I didn't know why. I had dated a Girl but I didn't have any attraction to them sexually, not like I did with men. Plus, being called Heterosexual didn't fit, it felt inappropriate for me to call myself that.

At the age of 16, I finally figured out why It never fit, because I was Transgender. This then lead me to a year of denial and soul-crushing sadness.

I came out 8 months ago at 17. I kinda got fed up of being so upset about it and just felt like it was time to accept myself and move on. So, I asked my mum to call the Doctor's so I can talk about Gender Clinics and HRT.

Fortunately, everyone (bar one person) was very accepting and adjusted to my new name and pronouns :') In a week, I will be sending my deed poll off to change my name legally :'D

Waiting lists are long here, I've been waiting 6 months and I'm still waiting for the GiC to contact me for an appointment :'D
ku7My32.png
I have decided to screw everything regarding sexuality
As a teen I would hook up with girls at parties, later boys, and I never told anyone anything
They just saw me and apparently it wasn't a surprise to anyone
I have decided to screw everything regarding sexuality
As a teen I would hook up with girls at parties, later boys, and I never told anyone anything
They just saw me and apparently it wasn't a surprise to anyone
@Pratacor I feel you about the whole romantic thing fam
I don't think I'm capable of actually loving a person as such, to me it is just an overrated, chemical reaction and I'm too egocentric to be willing to actually change my schedule for someone else lol
I can't really open up to people either
@Pratacor I feel you about the whole romantic thing fam
I don't think I'm capable of actually loving a person as such, to me it is just an overrated, chemical reaction and I'm too egocentric to be willing to actually change my schedule for someone else lol
I can't really open up to people either
@c0de yes, the puns...

@MattyKips wow you get a gay cat lucky

@DuskyDawn7 coming out can be hard...
@c0de yes, the puns...

@MattyKips wow you get a gay cat lucky

@DuskyDawn7 coming out can be hard...
21. Bisexual female here!
They only coming out story I really have is when I told my mum when I was 13.
Me: Mum I'm bisexual.
Mum: I already knew.

Happy days. I haven't outright said it to my dad, but I think he knows but I don't live with him so it doesn't really matter what he thinks aha, my sister knows too but I don't live with her either lol.

Nice to meet you all.
Also thoughts go out to all the victims and families suffering in Orlando right now.
21. Bisexual female here!
They only coming out story I really have is when I told my mum when I was 13.
Me: Mum I'm bisexual.
Mum: I already knew.

Happy days. I haven't outright said it to my dad, but I think he knows but I don't live with him so it doesn't really matter what he thinks aha, my sister knows too but I don't live with her either lol.

Nice to meet you all.
Also thoughts go out to all the victims and families suffering in Orlando right now.
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png
@lnception - oh nooo, i am so very sorry for your friend! if you're in contact with him, tell him i wish him the absolute best of luck!!

heh, i usually don't live with them. i've been kicked out a few times for lgbtq+ reasons, and sometimes i just leave on my own accord because it's really difficult to live with them. but hey, i'll be moving out soon so that's always a big plus!
@lnception - oh nooo, i am so very sorry for your friend! if you're in contact with him, tell him i wish him the absolute best of luck!!

heh, i usually don't live with them. i've been kicked out a few times for lgbtq+ reasons, and sometimes i just leave on my own accord because it's really difficult to live with them. but hey, i'll be moving out soon so that's always a big plus!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
I'm a transboy who's ace-pan, i can't come out of the closet to my family because i know for a fact that my mother would disown me in a heartbeat and just cut me off from her half of the family while my father is a homophobic and transphobic person....
this is fine...
I'm just hoping for things to get better for myself and for my environment to be less toxic
I'm a transboy who's ace-pan, i can't come out of the closet to my family because i know for a fact that my mother would disown me in a heartbeat and just cut me off from her half of the family while my father is a homophobic and transphobic person....
this is fine...
I'm just hoping for things to get better for myself and for my environment to be less toxic
he/him 23 +10 fr time
My third period class this year was really chill and I think we had a total of 3 people come out in that class. And that one girl that's SUPERMEGAULTRAGAY and never stops talking about it. Yea we had her. The homophobes in the back got over it in a couple weeks.
My third period class this year was really chill and I think we had a total of 3 people come out in that class. And that one girl that's SUPERMEGAULTRAGAY and never stops talking about it. Yea we had her. The homophobes in the back got over it in a couple weeks.
obBQTcR.giflightshieldr.pngGod Bless America
@skelelizard24

*pokes head in awkwardly* Hello yes I am a lesbian too...!

And boy I felt the same way about mentioning it to my mother..!

I kinda had to tell her because some one pretty much trapped me because he mentioned how I liked girls...and I had to confess right then and there to her my lord was it so awakward

I found out about 3 years-ish that I really liked girls...and I hated myself for it for a few months but now I don't as much anymore..:) Now I am happy and I have a girlfriend :)
@skelelizard24

*pokes head in awkwardly* Hello yes I am a lesbian too...!

And boy I felt the same way about mentioning it to my mother..!

I kinda had to tell her because some one pretty much trapped me because he mentioned how I liked girls...and I had to confess right then and there to her my lord was it so awakward

I found out about 3 years-ish that I really liked girls...and I hated myself for it for a few months but now I don't as much anymore..:) Now I am happy and I have a girlfriend :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 647 648