Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 648 649
I am a nonbinary lesbian and tbh it took me quite a while to actually realise it lmao

Until last year i thought i was cis and bi, but i always felt quite disconnected from being a girl and just gender in general and then it just dawned on me that i could be nonbinary and, well, i actually was. Same with being a lesbian, took me quite a while to realise that i actually never ever found any man attractive and the thought of me and a man ever being together would freak me out, and it took me so long because fictional characters,,,

In all honesty, gender and orientation are sometimes really weird and MAN i still sometimes question myself out of anxiety but then i know that who i am right now is who i am and wanna be for the rest of my life, i am happy with who i am
I am a nonbinary lesbian and tbh it took me quite a while to actually realise it lmao

Until last year i thought i was cis and bi, but i always felt quite disconnected from being a girl and just gender in general and then it just dawned on me that i could be nonbinary and, well, i actually was. Same with being a lesbian, took me quite a while to realise that i actually never ever found any man attractive and the thought of me and a man ever being together would freak me out, and it took me so long because fictional characters,,,

In all honesty, gender and orientation are sometimes really weird and MAN i still sometimes question myself out of anxiety but then i know that who i am right now is who i am and wanna be for the rest of my life, i am happy with who i am
I came out to a really small group of people on Tuesday as non-binary and they used my new name and proper pronouns and it felt so bizarre and fantastic.
I came out to a really small group of people on Tuesday as non-binary and they used my new name and proper pronouns and it felt so bizarre and fantastic.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Friendly2000 Congrats that’s great! =3
@Friendly2000 Congrats that’s great! =3
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
just a small appreciation for demiagender, nonbxnary, and deminonbinary because i don't see those genders talked about a lot ;w;
just a small appreciation for demiagender, nonbxnary, and deminonbinary because i don't see those genders talked about a lot ;w;
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills What's nonbxnary?
@StarrberryPills What's nonbxnary?

But also good morning/afternoon yall =D
But also good morning/afternoon yall =D

@Howan
where someone is both nonbinary and agender, as in someone is genderless but also another nonbinary gender at the same time :3c
@Howan
where someone is both nonbinary and agender, as in someone is genderless but also another nonbinary gender at the same time :3c
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills Oh I see! Thanks for teaching me =D
@StarrberryPills Oh I see! Thanks for teaching me =D

[quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-11-11 14:56:15" ] just a small appreciation for demiagender, nonbxnary, and deminonbinary because i don't see those genders talked about a lot ;w; [/quote] Learned something new today! Learning about genders I didn't know about before is one of the best things. From LGBTA wiki: [quote]Deminonbinary may also be used by individuals who feel little to no connection to femininity or masculinity, but usually do not experience a significant enough dissociation to create real physical discomfort or dysphoria.[/quote] Now that sounds extremely familiar. XD I'm always casually hunting for terms that might encompass that feeling of mine.
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-11-11 14:56:15:

Learned something new today! Learning about genders I didn't know about before is one of the best things.

From LGBTA wiki:
Quote:
Deminonbinary may also be used by individuals who feel little to no connection to femininity or masculinity, but usually do not experience a significant enough dissociation to create real physical discomfort or dysphoria.

Now that sounds extremely familiar. XD I'm always casually hunting for terms that might encompass that feeling of mine.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Anyone else feel like they see a lot more people having the pronoun 'it' in their signature? Usually non-exclusivly, but damn, it makes me happy to see more and more people embrace it (no pun intended). We're still few, but it makes me feel a bit less odd about it.
Anyone else feel like they see a lot more people having the pronoun 'it' in their signature? Usually non-exclusivly, but damn, it makes me happy to see more and more people embrace it (no pun intended). We're still few, but it makes me feel a bit less odd about it.
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 648 649