Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 648 649
My gender and sexual orientation is really weird, so I dont have precise label for myself. Probably something along the lines of gray-ace and genderfluid?
I usually go by AJ, with my internet friends and such, although I often get called by my birth name or 'Ash' by my friends from school. I dont care too much though, so *vague shrugging*
My gender and sexual orientation is really weird, so I dont have precise label for myself. Probably something along the lines of gray-ace and genderfluid?
I usually go by AJ, with my internet friends and such, although I often get called by my birth name or 'Ash' by my friends from school. I dont care too much though, so *vague shrugging*
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif

Genderfluid bird lady here! I identify as male and female which seems to shift on almost a daily basis lol. I lean towards male but I do enjoy me some feminine stuff although that doesn't make me any less male because dudes can totally rock dresses, just sayin. I'm comfortable in the closet with a mug of coco to my family but my boyfriend and my closest friend both know and accept the heck outta me. It was a bit hard for my boyfriend to understand at first but we talk a lot about it and he seems to be understanding and still very accepting of my gender. I'm not too sure about my sexuality as I'm attracted to guys, well, just my boyfriend, I don't really feel sexual attraction towards anyone else but him. So perhaps demi? I'm still trying to figure that bit out! ; u ;

Genderfluid bird lady here! I identify as male and female which seems to shift on almost a daily basis lol. I lean towards male but I do enjoy me some feminine stuff although that doesn't make me any less male because dudes can totally rock dresses, just sayin. I'm comfortable in the closet with a mug of coco to my family but my boyfriend and my closest friend both know and accept the heck outta me. It was a bit hard for my boyfriend to understand at first but we talk a lot about it and he seems to be understanding and still very accepting of my gender. I'm not too sure about my sexuality as I'm attracted to guys, well, just my boyfriend, I don't really feel sexual attraction towards anyone else but him. So perhaps demi? I'm still trying to figure that bit out! ; u ;
JRfF6Mm.png
@Mattykips

Oh I hate when people are either transphobic or homophobic, It really hurts me when I hear stories like yours where only one person supports you. I just wanted to say that I really support you and other people like you who've had similar experiences. I wish you the best of luck in your journey in becoming yourself.
@Mattykips

Oh I hate when people are either transphobic or homophobic, It really hurts me when I hear stories like yours where only one person supports you. I just wanted to say that I really support you and other people like you who've had similar experiences. I wish you the best of luck in your journey in becoming yourself.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
I don't really know what I am still. I've kinda just been ignoring it for the past 17 years haha.
I always identify as female but I am drawn to "guy's" clothing and hair cuts and sometimes I really wish I was a dude so I'm not really sure, I just kinda go with the flow. When I have my short hair and people call me sir or man, it makes me feel more happy than I'll ever admit to my parents.
I don't really know what I am still. I've kinda just been ignoring it for the past 17 years haha.
I always identify as female but I am drawn to "guy's" clothing and hair cuts and sometimes I really wish I was a dude so I'm not really sure, I just kinda go with the flow. When I have my short hair and people call me sir or man, it makes me feel more happy than I'll ever admit to my parents.
WaBL9Eh.png
Bi ace here!

I don't have any stories as I'm only out to a total of one person irl, although I am fairly active in the ace community.
Bi ace here!

I don't have any stories as I'm only out to a total of one person irl, although I am fairly active in the ace community.
irWcAHN.png
*Waves*

Panromantic/Bisexual here! I came out to my mom a couple weeks ago, and she's really supportive of me! I came out to the rest of my family not too long ago and haven't seen how they've reacted.
*Waves*

Panromantic/Bisexual here! I came out to my mom a couple weeks ago, and she's really supportive of me! I came out to the rest of my family not too long ago and haven't seen how they've reacted.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
I identify as dual pan/cis currently. Gender isn't something I need to determine who I love.
I identify as dual pan/cis currently. Gender isn't something I need to determine who I love.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
i'm the world's ugliest gay nb trans guy, settin records here with my all-time-low self esteem

i have no irl LGBT friends, i'm mostly closeted outside my immediate family, and my parents dont really want me to start HRT and even tho i'm 18 and could technically start it myself I, lmao, do not have any money, but I like, need to start before I start college in the fall, so i'm basically in a pretty depressing place in my life! im not looking for advice, at all, if you give me advice I will be obnoxious because I didn't ask, but hey if you want to talk to a soul-sucking jerk then i'm your guy
i'm the world's ugliest gay nb trans guy, settin records here with my all-time-low self esteem

i have no irl LGBT friends, i'm mostly closeted outside my immediate family, and my parents dont really want me to start HRT and even tho i'm 18 and could technically start it myself I, lmao, do not have any money, but I like, need to start before I start college in the fall, so i'm basically in a pretty depressing place in my life! im not looking for advice, at all, if you give me advice I will be obnoxious because I didn't ask, but hey if you want to talk to a soul-sucking jerk then i'm your guy
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I'm genderfluid and pan/bi. (still don't really understand the difference between the two)

I tried telling my best friend that I was genderfluid but he was kinda oblivious about it and didn't really understand what I was trying to tell him. It got too awkward so I dropped it. He didn't show any resistance to me wanting to be called a more masculine name tho.

I'm kinda scared to tell any of my family. Luckily my family is just about as non-religious as you can get but some of them can get pretty conservative....
I'm genderfluid and pan/bi. (still don't really understand the difference between the two)

I tried telling my best friend that I was genderfluid but he was kinda oblivious about it and didn't really understand what I was trying to tell him. It got too awkward so I dropped it. He didn't show any resistance to me wanting to be called a more masculine name tho.

I'm kinda scared to tell any of my family. Luckily my family is just about as non-religious as you can get but some of them can get pretty conservative....
Cyan stained is my one true love
I'm a bi trans man. Been on T for just over 7 months.

Coming out to my immediate family was almost, like, a non-event -- once I came out to my mom, she was my backup for coming out to my dad and brother. Sometimes they mess up with pronouns or my name, but I cut them slack bc they knew me by my birth name for 20 years. I got really lucky with how supportive they've been.

On the other hand, this summer I'm coming out to my dad's family... many of whom are staunch Republicans. Though apparently my grandma and great-aunt have had a running argument over which cousin is going to turn out gay, and I wasn't on the list.
I'm a bi trans man. Been on T for just over 7 months.

Coming out to my immediate family was almost, like, a non-event -- once I came out to my mom, she was my backup for coming out to my dad and brother. Sometimes they mess up with pronouns or my name, but I cut them slack bc they knew me by my birth name for 20 years. I got really lucky with how supportive they've been.

On the other hand, this summer I'm coming out to my dad's family... many of whom are staunch Republicans. Though apparently my grandma and great-aunt have had a running argument over which cousin is going to turn out gay, and I wasn't on the list.
ZM3TQUN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 648 649