Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 647 648
@StaticSeraph
Romantic attraction, for me, is wanting to be close to the target of my affection. I'll want to hold her hand, to hug her, to cuddle with her. And yes, I'll want to kiss her. I crave intimacy and want to be close to with women, and if I'm attracted to a woman, I tend to develop romantic feelings long before anything else. It's also, for me, a slow build of thinking about her more and more, wanting to spend all my time with her, fantasizing about small, intimate moments with her—like baking treats for her, or making meals for her, or maybe making small things for her, bits and baubles I can create. There's a quiet peace in it, a warmth in these feelings. I become comfortable around her, feel safer with her, think about her in warmer, more romantic terms.

It doesn't happen super often for me; I take a while to bond. But I develop a crush, it's often fairly major and intense for me. I haven't had a woman who I wanted to marry yet, but I do dream of being married to another woman, spending all my time with her.
@StaticSeraph
Romantic attraction, for me, is wanting to be close to the target of my affection. I'll want to hold her hand, to hug her, to cuddle with her. And yes, I'll want to kiss her. I crave intimacy and want to be close to with women, and if I'm attracted to a woman, I tend to develop romantic feelings long before anything else. It's also, for me, a slow build of thinking about her more and more, wanting to spend all my time with her, fantasizing about small, intimate moments with her—like baking treats for her, or making meals for her, or maybe making small things for her, bits and baubles I can create. There's a quiet peace in it, a warmth in these feelings. I become comfortable around her, feel safer with her, think about her in warmer, more romantic terms.

It doesn't happen super often for me; I take a while to bond. But I develop a crush, it's often fairly major and intense for me. I haven't had a woman who I wanted to marry yet, but I do dream of being married to another woman, spending all my time with her.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
[quote name="WitchBlackwood" date="2020-11-19 22:24:24" ] @/StaticSeraph Romantic attraction, for me, is wanting to be close to the target of my affection. I'll want to hold her hand, to hug her, to cuddle with her. And yes, I'll want to kiss her. I crave intimacy and want to be close to with women, and if I'm attracted to a woman, I tend to develop romantic feelings long before anything else. It's also, for me, a slow build of thinking about her more and more, wanting to spend all my time with her, fantasizing about small, intimate moments with her—like baking treats for her, or making meals for her, or maybe making small things for her, bits and baubles I can create. There's a quiet peace in it, a warmth in these feelings. I become comfortable around her, feel safer with her, think about her in warmer, more romantic terms. It doesn't happen super often for me; I take a while to bond. But I develop a crush, it's often fairly major and intense for me. I haven't had a woman who I wanted to marry yet, but I do dream of being married to another woman, spending all my time with her. [/quote] Thank you for explaining!
WitchBlackwood wrote on 2020-11-19 22:24:24:
@/StaticSeraph

Thank you for explaining!
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Zarox

GSA stands for gay-straight alliance, though my school changed it to QSA (queer-straight alliance). It's a club where LGBT+ people can go to feel safe, do activities, help the community, etc. Allies are welcome as well!
@Zarox

GSA stands for gay-straight alliance, though my school changed it to QSA (queer-straight alliance). It's a club where LGBT+ people can go to feel safe, do activities, help the community, etc. Allies are welcome as well!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I'm mtf trans and, although I havent physically transitioned much at all due to HRT being inacessable to me at the moment due to financial situations, my girlfriend has been very supportive and validating in that i dont have to be transitioning to be trans or consider my gender identity more feminine!

What i can do at least, now that im working, is transition in ways I can like clothes! I have the power now to control my wardrobe to be more comfortable for me.
I'm mtf trans and, although I havent physically transitioned much at all due to HRT being inacessable to me at the moment due to financial situations, my girlfriend has been very supportive and validating in that i dont have to be transitioning to be trans or consider my gender identity more feminine!

What i can do at least, now that im working, is transition in ways I can like clothes! I have the power now to control my wardrobe to be more comfortable for me.
I'm Non-binary, Biromantic, and Asexual.
I might not seem too enthusiastic, but I've had a rough day and y'know stuff.
Anyway.
I hope everyone here has a good day/night.
Remember; stay healthy, eat food and drink water regularly, stretch often, and stay happy
I'm Non-binary, Biromantic, and Asexual.
I might not seem too enthusiastic, but I've had a rough day and y'know stuff.
Anyway.
I hope everyone here has a good day/night.
Remember; stay healthy, eat food and drink water regularly, stretch often, and stay happy
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
I’m a lovely queer gender-fluid hooman and I’m finally proud to say it, I still have yet to change my sig but I’ve come out to friends and they’ve taken it great!
I’m a lovely queer gender-fluid hooman and I’m finally proud to say it, I still have yet to change my sig but I’ve come out to friends and they’ve taken it great!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
new label how we feeling

i mentioned a couple weeks ago that i was thinking about trying out demigirl and i've decided to just do it! i'm still not entirely sure and every time i try to seriously think about my gender i end up convincing myself i'm just cis and trying to feel special, but i figure it can't hurt to try on some different labels
new label how we feeling

i mentioned a couple weeks ago that i was thinking about trying out demigirl and i've decided to just do it! i'm still not entirely sure and every time i try to seriously think about my gender i end up convincing myself i'm just cis and trying to feel special, but i figure it can't hurt to try on some different labels
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@Zarox
GSA can also stand for Gender-Sexuality Alliance

At my school we have Prism Club, which many people mistake for Prison Club XD
@Zarox
GSA can also stand for Gender-Sexuality Alliance

At my school we have Prism Club, which many people mistake for Prison Club XD
Art Shop! We're Open!
Heyo! Gay FTM dude here. Been out ever since I was 15 but I've never medically transitioned due to general turmoil in my life and a serious health problem that I wasn't able to cope with that well (lost half my vision. Heheh, fun) and pretty bad anxiety and depression
Heyo! Gay FTM dude here. Been out ever since I was 15 but I've never medically transitioned due to general turmoil in my life and a serious health problem that I wasn't able to cope with that well (lost half my vision. Heheh, fun) and pretty bad anxiety and depression
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
hey can someone explain nblw and nblm to me? i tried looking it up myself and i've been getting conflicting answers. like some sources will say any enby can use them regardless of alignment, while others say the terms are exclusively meant for nb lesbians and nb gays respectively and i am not sure which is correct
hey can someone explain nblw and nblm to me? i tried looking it up myself and i've been getting conflicting answers. like some sources will say any enby can use them regardless of alignment, while others say the terms are exclusively meant for nb lesbians and nb gays respectively and i am not sure which is correct
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 647 648