Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 648 649
I'm pansexual, and I actually only discovered it recently. I've come out to my friends, but not my parents. I think they'd be supportive, but ... yeah.
I'm pansexual, and I actually only discovered it recently. I've come out to my friends, but not my parents. I think they'd be supportive, but ... yeah.
Lichtdrache.gif
Anyone else exited for ace week?
the ace/aro awareness week

wondering if ya'll do anything to celebrate/raise awareness
on your respective weeks
right now im hosting a raffle as a form of solidarity and awareness
and raffling off some pride dragons

what do you guys do?
Anyone else exited for ace week?
the ace/aro awareness week

wondering if ya'll do anything to celebrate/raise awareness
on your respective weeks
right now im hosting a raffle as a form of solidarity and awareness
and raffling off some pride dragons

what do you guys do?
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
i never understood the whole "bi people need to be more accepted into lgbt stuff" until my mom was like "oh bi people are just people who cant decide or just want to keep their options open" and i was like ._. no its when people like both genders

and when i was talking about gay rights and how i've been disrespected for liking women and the gay person i was talking to was like "you're bi so you're like basically straight so dont talk abt being lesbian." and im just djkhkhdkghdfjgh my dude how brainwashed are you
i never understood the whole "bi people need to be more accepted into lgbt stuff" until my mom was like "oh bi people are just people who cant decide or just want to keep their options open" and i was like ._. no its when people like both genders

and when i was talking about gay rights and how i've been disrespected for liking women and the gay person i was talking to was like "you're bi so you're like basically straight so dont talk abt being lesbian." and im just djkhkhdkghdfjgh my dude how brainwashed are you
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Okay clearly we need to give way more hecking love to bi people man
Because every single bi person is so hecking valid and great
You have a preference toward one gender? Cool beans you so valid!
You’ve never dated one gender before? Oh dude guess hecking what you’re still perfectly valid!
Oh heck you’ve never dated anybody before? Cool beans again valid
Bi people are so lovely and so fricking great
If you say you’re bi then guess what? Congratulations you’re bi!
And if somebody says you’re confused or need to pick a gender well then tell them you’re terribly sorry but you’re bi so-
Lets give some hecking love to the bi folks because man are they so great and valid! :)
Okay clearly we need to give way more hecking love to bi people man
Because every single bi person is so hecking valid and great
You have a preference toward one gender? Cool beans you so valid!
You’ve never dated one gender before? Oh dude guess hecking what you’re still perfectly valid!
Oh heck you’ve never dated anybody before? Cool beans again valid
Bi people are so lovely and so fricking great
If you say you’re bi then guess what? Congratulations you’re bi!
And if somebody says you’re confused or need to pick a gender well then tell them you’re terribly sorry but you’re bi so-
Lets give some hecking love to the bi folks because man are they so great and valid! :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I’ll admit, I’m honestly not sure if I count as bi. What do I call myself if I’m non-binary and like women and other non-binary people, but not men? It’s confusing, sadly.
I’ll admit, I’m honestly not sure if I count as bi. What do I call myself if I’m non-binary and like women and other non-binary people, but not men? It’s confusing, sadly.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
I believe that if that 'doesn't count' as bi, it has a different name, but I'm pretty sure bi just means 'likes 2/?? genders'!
@myriadofstars
I believe that if that 'doesn't count' as bi, it has a different name, but I'm pretty sure bi just means 'likes 2/?? genders'!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Eurydise
as a biromantic person who has a preference towards men, i really needed this :')
@Eurydise
as a biromantic person who has a preference towards men, i really needed this :')
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@myriadofstars
i'm pretty sure that's polysexual/polyromantic, examples are one polysexual person might like girls+enbies, another polysexual person might like boys+genderfluid people, another might like enbies+agender people+boys, it goes on!
@myriadofstars
i'm pretty sure that's polysexual/polyromantic, examples are one polysexual person might like girls+enbies, another polysexual person might like boys+genderfluid people, another might like enbies+agender people+boys, it goes on!
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
@zosimos i thought polysexual means they'll be with multiple people at once (like polygamy)
@zosimos i thought polysexual means they'll be with multiple people at once (like polygamy)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Heyo! I was cruising around this game for a bit after a year passed, decided to post on here again!

I might have already said something on her before (idk if it was a different forum) but here I am! I think i was mostly questioning my sexuality the last time I was on here, but now I can proudly say that I like gals and nb pals! no men for me lol
when it comes to my gender..... yikes. i a currently identifying with non-binary (they/them and a lil bit of he/him). It is sorta fun in a crazy way to go through the path of questioning gender, cuz i remember doing things that were defiantly not cis when i was younger lol.

Currently, i just want to say to someone that i am looking up to my sister. i came out to her as genderqueer a couple months ago, and she is working hard to make my family more accepting with it. i am amazed with how she is working, considering i don’t see a lot of cis people who put forth that effort.

anyway, that was a quick check in. i might just go missing on this website for another couple months to a year before i return lmao. thanks guys <3
Heyo! I was cruising around this game for a bit after a year passed, decided to post on here again!

I might have already said something on her before (idk if it was a different forum) but here I am! I think i was mostly questioning my sexuality the last time I was on here, but now I can proudly say that I like gals and nb pals! no men for me lol
when it comes to my gender..... yikes. i a currently identifying with non-binary (they/them and a lil bit of he/him). It is sorta fun in a crazy way to go through the path of questioning gender, cuz i remember doing things that were defiantly not cis when i was younger lol.

Currently, i just want to say to someone that i am looking up to my sister. i came out to her as genderqueer a couple months ago, and she is working hard to make my family more accepting with it. i am amazed with how she is working, considering i don’t see a lot of cis people who put forth that effort.

anyway, that was a quick check in. i might just go missing on this website for another couple months to a year before i return lmao. thanks guys <3
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 648 649