Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 647 648
@Tahoma

I'm not ace myself, but there's a really wonderful ace community on Reddit that might be able to give you more info on dating as an ace person! it's r/asexual. Best of luck trying to find a nice connection :)
@Tahoma

I'm not ace myself, but there's a really wonderful ace community on Reddit that might be able to give you more info on dating as an ace person! it's r/asexual. Best of luck trying to find a nice connection :)
I have some good stories :)
My coming out story is my favorite. I have always been very open about it at school, but at home it was the opposite. The fact that my family is very conservative honestly scared me away from coming out. My older step sister hired a girl from my school to babysit her kids this summer. Im not sure of all the details, but somehow it slipped out and she told my family that I liked girls. When I got home that day I was sat down and asked about the comment. So, I had to come out unexpectedly. They have been, okay allies. Not the best, but far from the worst. This has been a fun journey, either way.

Ive known I wasnt het for years. Probably since I was like 9 or 10. I went down a long line of figuring it out, from demi, to bi, to biromantic, to ace, to demi girl, to eventually lesblan. Now im starting to realize i may not be cis but I honestly dont wanna go down the rabbit hole again
I have some good stories :)
My coming out story is my favorite. I have always been very open about it at school, but at home it was the opposite. The fact that my family is very conservative honestly scared me away from coming out. My older step sister hired a girl from my school to babysit her kids this summer. Im not sure of all the details, but somehow it slipped out and she told my family that I liked girls. When I got home that day I was sat down and asked about the comment. So, I had to come out unexpectedly. They have been, okay allies. Not the best, but far from the worst. This has been a fun journey, either way.

Ive known I wasnt het for years. Probably since I was like 9 or 10. I went down a long line of figuring it out, from demi, to bi, to biromantic, to ace, to demi girl, to eventually lesblan. Now im starting to realize i may not be cis but I honestly dont wanna go down the rabbit hole again
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
(wheezes in here) hi i'm claw and i thought i was straight until like 2 years ago when i realized wait that *FLUSHED EMOJI* warm fuzzy feeling i get whenever i see a pretty girl or HGFNSNFNDKGKN GIRLS IN SUITS ISNT entirely platonic???????????
(wheezes in here) hi i'm claw and i thought i was straight until like 2 years ago when i realized wait that *FLUSHED EMOJI* warm fuzzy feeling i get whenever i see a pretty girl or HGFNSNFNDKGKN GIRLS IN SUITS ISNT entirely platonic???????????
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I'm bi, but I've never been with another girl, and I'm almost 30. I only started being open about my sexuality relatively recently. It feels so much better to be honest, no matter how people may judge me, than to hide a big part of who I am.
I'm bi, but I've never been with another girl, and I'm almost 30. I only started being open about my sexuality relatively recently. It feels so much better to be honest, no matter how people may judge me, than to hide a big part of who I am.
I know I've posted here before a long time ago but I've been on a self-discovery kick recently due to big life changes and I've realized that I'm a bi cis woman. :)

That still feels a bit weird to say but I'm really happy rn and very comfortable in my own skin which is a new feeling.

Since I'm now single after 12 years!!, having dated the same woman since we were 17 I'm feeling very lonely but also excited to start dating again when I'm ready!
I know I've posted here before a long time ago but I've been on a self-discovery kick recently due to big life changes and I've realized that I'm a bi cis woman. :)

That still feels a bit weird to say but I'm really happy rn and very comfortable in my own skin which is a new feeling.

Since I'm now single after 12 years!!, having dated the same woman since we were 17 I'm feeling very lonely but also excited to start dating again when I'm ready!
[quote name="Rainbowe" date="2020-10-15 09:32:41" ] I know I've posted here before a long time ago but I've been on a self-discovery kick recently due to big life changes and I've realized that I'm a bi cis woman. :) That still feels a bit weird to say but I'm really happy rn and very comfortable in my own skin which is a new feeling. Since I'm now single after 12 years!!, having dated the same woman since we were 17 I'm feeling very lonely but also excited to start dating again when I'm ready! [/quote] Having a relationship for a long time and it sadly not working out is horrible, was with my ex girlfriend for 4 1/2 years then it didn’t work out so I feel ya T^T Hopefully both of us can find some amazing humans to call our own x3
Rainbowe wrote on 2020-10-15 09:32:41:

Having a relationship for a long time and it sadly not working out is horrible, was with my ex girlfriend for 4 1/2 years then it didn’t work out so I feel ya T^T Hopefully both of us can find some amazing humans to call our own x3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie

It is. :( I'm sorry you've gone through it too. I'm still best friends with my ex cause it more fizzled out than anything and we still care about each other a lot.

We both deserve to find new awesome people who love us!
@squiggie

It is. :( I'm sorry you've gone through it too. I'm still best friends with my ex cause it more fizzled out than anything and we still care about each other a lot.

We both deserve to find new awesome people who love us!
@BringYourTowel Can confirm; being able to be open about yourself really is the best feeling. [emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@BringYourTowel
Can confirm; being able to be open about yourself really is the best feeling.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I'm on the aro and ace spectrums, and trans nonbinary! I was raised in a pretty exclusively conservative environment, so I didn't realise that I was queer until I was 13, when I started going to high school, using the internet, and meeting non-conservative people. I came out to my friends at 15, and they've been nothing but supportive in all the years since :D
My family is still very strictly conservative so I can't come out at home, but I'm planning on moving out soon, and telling them I'm queer just before I leave for good. It sounds a little extreme, but personally I don't think it is because they'd kick me out if they knew I was gay lmao
I'm on the aro and ace spectrums, and trans nonbinary! I was raised in a pretty exclusively conservative environment, so I didn't realise that I was queer until I was 13, when I started going to high school, using the internet, and meeting non-conservative people. I came out to my friends at 15, and they've been nothing but supportive in all the years since :D
My family is still very strictly conservative so I can't come out at home, but I'm planning on moving out soon, and telling them I'm queer just before I leave for good. It sounds a little extreme, but personally I don't think it is because they'd kick me out if they knew I was gay lmao
s7cpOmi.png
aha so my therapist was like "I noticed that after you've come out you're a lot more confident?" and I was like "haha yeah" and it just made me think... like I usually have a very "what can you do to me that I will actually care about" mindset and that has come out full force and now it's like I'm a completely different person
aha so my therapist was like "I noticed that after you've come out you're a lot more confident?" and I was like "haha yeah" and it just made me think... like I usually have a very "what can you do to me that I will actually care about" mindset and that has come out full force and now it's like I'm a completely different person
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 647 648