Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 648 649
@Starrun I wouldve come out to my mom already if it wasn't for my dad. To me he doesn't feel as lgbtq+ friendly. I already have my whole coming out planned out, at least to my mom that is, but yea my mom is pretty cool ^^ Anyway Im sure your mom loves you nonetheless on how she may feel about the lgbtq community [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Im also conflicted about me being bi, like I know I like girls but with every day that passes I see myself liking guys less so Im just like ehhhhhhh)
@Starrun I wouldve come out to my mom already if it wasn't for my dad. To me he doesn't feel as lgbtq+ friendly. I already have my whole coming out planned out, at least to my mom that is, but yea my mom is pretty cool ^^

Anyway Im sure your mom loves you nonetheless on how she may feel about the lgbtq community

(Im also conflicted about me being bi, like I know I like girls but with every day that passes I see myself liking guys less so Im just like ehhhhhhh)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@BillyPup

When you’re just figuring out you’re trans it’s always going to be rough — I’ve gone through that too, about a year and a half ago — but it gets better with time. You won’t misgender yourself as often, you’ll grow to identify more and more with the name you might pick, etc. Coming out to yourself is hard and my best advice is to just ‘ride it out’ because it’ll get better & eventually, you’ll be able to move out and live your own life as well. Best of luck to you <3
(+ if you need help dressing more ‘masculine’ while not making it obvious you’re trans, there are lots of guides online that helped me a lot)
@BillyPup

When you’re just figuring out you’re trans it’s always going to be rough — I’ve gone through that too, about a year and a half ago — but it gets better with time. You won’t misgender yourself as often, you’ll grow to identify more and more with the name you might pick, etc. Coming out to yourself is hard and my best advice is to just ‘ride it out’ because it’ll get better & eventually, you’ll be able to move out and live your own life as well. Best of luck to you <3
(+ if you need help dressing more ‘masculine’ while not making it obvious you’re trans, there are lots of guides online that helped me a lot)
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Oh wow I didn't know this thread existed! Happy pride month everyone ^_^ [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] It looks like there are a lot of younger or newly questioning posters here especially, I wanted to point out for those of you in difficult situations at home that there are a lot of LGBT hotlines and resources aimed specifically at serving LGBT youth (up to 23-25). I would recommend looking up reviews before calling any hotlines/talklines, but it can be a really nice resource when you don't have a lot of people to talk to in person.
Oh wow I didn't know this thread existed! Happy pride month everyone ^_^

It looks like there are a lot of younger or newly questioning posters here especially, I wanted to point out for those of you in difficult situations at home that there are a lot of LGBT hotlines and resources aimed specifically at serving LGBT youth (up to 23-25). I would recommend looking up reviews before calling any hotlines/talklines, but it can be a really nice resource when you don't have a lot of people to talk to in person.
o
o Mirror Adopts
@squiggle Hi! :) I have to agree, your mom sounds really cool! It's funny, things went pretty much the same way as me. My mom, while not nearly as openly supportive as yours, would have a lot of kind-hearted and supportive talks with me about how she and my dad just want me to be happy and that they'll support me in loving whoever I want to love. However, my dad has never talked to me about those things, and has seemed a lot less supporting in general about LGBTQIA+ topics. I don't think either of them are homophobic per se, but my dad comes across as less understanding than my mom.

I was questioning for a few years and gradually started to come closer to the truth without realizing it. At first I thought I was ace, then biromantic, then biromantic demisexual, but I never felt very strongly about any of those things. I also felt like I could always like a guy at some point, you never know. But more and more, I found myself liking girls and seeing myself happy with a girl, while at the same time doubting I could ever be as happy with a boy. In May, it finally hit me that I'm lesbian and demisexual. It was a really crazy realization for me. After a few days I came out to my mom and her reaction was pretty much "I know, it's okay, I love you" XD I had absolutely no idea, despite being questioning, that I was actually lesbian my entire life. I always still thought I'd end up with a guy. Now, looking back, I realize that I've, well, always been obviously lesbian. XD

I still haven't come out to my dad, but I wish you lots of luck with coming out to your parents <333 I think it may take some more time for my dad to be as understanding as my mom and I'm sure he'll have his doubts, but I know he loves me regardless. <3 I hope your dad will be the same way <3

Happy Pride Month! <3 ^w^
@squiggle Hi! :) I have to agree, your mom sounds really cool! It's funny, things went pretty much the same way as me. My mom, while not nearly as openly supportive as yours, would have a lot of kind-hearted and supportive talks with me about how she and my dad just want me to be happy and that they'll support me in loving whoever I want to love. However, my dad has never talked to me about those things, and has seemed a lot less supporting in general about LGBTQIA+ topics. I don't think either of them are homophobic per se, but my dad comes across as less understanding than my mom.

I was questioning for a few years and gradually started to come closer to the truth without realizing it. At first I thought I was ace, then biromantic, then biromantic demisexual, but I never felt very strongly about any of those things. I also felt like I could always like a guy at some point, you never know. But more and more, I found myself liking girls and seeing myself happy with a girl, while at the same time doubting I could ever be as happy with a boy. In May, it finally hit me that I'm lesbian and demisexual. It was a really crazy realization for me. After a few days I came out to my mom and her reaction was pretty much "I know, it's okay, I love you" XD I had absolutely no idea, despite being questioning, that I was actually lesbian my entire life. I always still thought I'd end up with a guy. Now, looking back, I realize that I've, well, always been obviously lesbian. XD

I still haven't come out to my dad, but I wish you lots of luck with coming out to your parents <333 I think it may take some more time for my dad to be as understanding as my mom and I'm sure he'll have his doubts, but I know he loves me regardless. <3 I hope your dad will be the same way <3

Happy Pride Month! <3 ^w^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
happy pride everyone! I'm aro/ace myself, and I am incredibly thankful for the amazing group of LGBT+ friends I've found. i wish everyone here plenty of love and the best of luck with your future endeavors!

I don't really have a coming out story because I've always been an oddball - never super girly (except dresses are incredibly comfortable), always had short hair, always had "unconventional" interests. i'm pretty sure my family is still convinced I'm gay but hiding it. I don't care - I know who I am.

I rediscovered how much I love the band Against Me! last night, which is led by a trans woman. This song is just really good. I feel the lyrics are something we could always use.
happy pride everyone! I'm aro/ace myself, and I am incredibly thankful for the amazing group of LGBT+ friends I've found. i wish everyone here plenty of love and the best of luck with your future endeavors!

I don't really have a coming out story because I've always been an oddball - never super girly (except dresses are incredibly comfortable), always had short hair, always had "unconventional" interests. i'm pretty sure my family is still convinced I'm gay but hiding it. I don't care - I know who I am.

I rediscovered how much I love the band Against Me! last night, which is led by a trans woman. This song is just really good. I feel the lyrics are something we could always use.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
happy pride to my lgbtq+ siblings!

especially to he/him lesbians, enby lesbians and aspecs!!
happy pride to my lgbtq+ siblings!

especially to he/him lesbians, enby lesbians and aspecs!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I am a random kid who is nether boy or girl (I can never divcide ether one.) I am originally a girl so ummm... Yeh... Oof.
I am a random kid who is nether boy or girl (I can never divcide ether one.) I am originally a girl so ummm... Yeh... Oof.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Mind my words cause I never make sense.
Mind my words cause I never make sense.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@CrackedSouls

it sounds like you might be nonbinary or agender! maybe even genderqueer or genderfluid? or bigender? maybe look up those terms and see if either of those fit for how you feel? it never hurts to research gender stuff! find what makes you feel most you.

I feel most me with the term nonbinary, but my partner feels comfy with agender. we're similar but different!
@CrackedSouls

it sounds like you might be nonbinary or agender! maybe even genderqueer or genderfluid? or bigender? maybe look up those terms and see if either of those fit for how you feel? it never hurts to research gender stuff! find what makes you feel most you.

I feel most me with the term nonbinary, but my partner feels comfy with agender. we're similar but different!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I think I've posted here before but that was before I fully discovered who I am so heres a new intro! Hi Im Zeir! I'm Aceflux-Panromantic Polyamorous. I identify as Aporagender-Trans/Aporagender. I use he/him/they/them pronouns. If you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to add me, dm me, or ping me here. I havent seen a correct 2020 pride month calendar sooo...I made one myself! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428580211479805962/717563781575868506/pride_month_calendar_2020.png[/img]
I think I've posted here before but that was before I fully discovered who I am so heres a new intro!

Hi Im Zeir! I'm Aceflux-Panromantic Polyamorous. I identify as Aporagender-Trans/Aporagender. I use he/him/they/them pronouns. If you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to add me, dm me, or ping me here.

I havent seen a correct 2020 pride month calendar sooo...I made one myself!
pride_month_calendar_2020.png
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 648 649