Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 383 384
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lxX1hcXfHYhlLUe5zhifq2SJtMmXr1KRRnB1_ZqiN_Q/edit?usp=sharing I made a thing where I can put my fandergs/scries. You can add yours if you want but DON'T DELETE ANYONE ELSE'S
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lxX1hcXfHYhlLUe5zhifq2SJtMmXr1KRRnB1_ZqiN_Q/edit?usp=sharing I made a thing where I can put my fandergs/scries. You can add yours if you want but DON'T DELETE ANYONE ELSE'S
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
YO WHAT....................... wings of fire.... yes//
YO WHAT....................... wings of fire.... yes//
oDFWcfL.gif AdNAlvs.gif the arcane spiral!!
FR+ 3 (NYC Time) - hi there i do stuff - profile for more info
Im happy to see there is a wof page for this
Im happy to see there is a wof page for this
T6VkgJL.pngNever to be underestimated, heat of the rage and the fire of the never ending ablaze. Fire Clan
I've been on a WoF kick lately since im rereading the series and made a scry of my skywing oc Tyto
Tyto Skywing

And I have a dragon for it, but the tert is the wrong color so no scales :/
But she will finally be made realityyy
I've been on a WoF kick lately since im rereading the series and made a scry of my skywing oc Tyto
Tyto Skywing

And I have a dragon for it, but the tert is the wrong color so no scales :/
But she will finally be made realityyy
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Henlo
Henlo

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
i like whiteout
goodbye
i like whiteout
goodbye
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
If you don't like Whiteout (or her design) you have no soul

Goodbye
If you don't like Whiteout (or her design) you have no soul

Goodbye
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
whiteout is indeed very yes

Goodbye(?)
whiteout is indeed very yes

Goodbye(?)
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
I found this [img]https://i.redd.it/ughik7qkkqs31.jpg[/img]
I found this
ughik7qkkqs31.jpg
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Obvious joke fantribe aside, I came up with something

An archipelago to the south of Pyrrhia and Pantala consisting of a few large islands, with a bunch of smaller islands, and of course, there's dragons living there:

- The StormWings: A tribe of feathered dragons living in the mountains, abilities include fast flying and some sort of electricity related power (Might go with electric claws? idk). Current queen is Queen Tempest.

- The WebWings: A tribe of spiderlike dragons that lives in a deep, winding cave system. Current queen is Queen Orbweaver.

- The SwiftFins: An aquatic tribe of dragons that had split into two rival groups after a brief conflict between twin princesses. Rarely makes contact with surface-dwelling dragons. The North Shoal is lead by Queen Bottlenose and King Porpoise, while the South Shoal is lead by Queen Thresher and King Hammerhead. (Listed the kings there because SwiftFin kings have equal power to SwiftFin queens, but only when the shoal's queen has business to attend to elsewhere (So basically, the kings are only in charge when the queens are away))

- The AbyssFins: Mysterious aquatic dragons that reside in a deep trench, only ever emerging to bring vague and cryptic prophecies to any dragons willing to listen. They're basically the NightWings of the sea, excpet their prophecies are generally more vague than NightWing prophecies. No one really knows who the AbyssFin queen is, or if they even have one.

- The BarkWings: Small, bipedal dragons with feathered wings and short fur, known for their tree-climbing ability. There isn't one single BarkWing queen and instead a rotation similarly to the RainWing queens in Book 3. Queen currently in charge is Queen Sparrow.

Some more that I haven't thought of names or queens for:

- Some kind of wolf-inspired tribe, might call them BeastWings or something
- Some kind of wyverns, maybe they have sone territory disputes with the StormWings or the currently unnamed wolf dragons (Might call them CliffWings???)
- Swamp-dwelling dragons, less bulky than MudWings, and are probably covered in moss and algae and other plant stuff to blend in with their surroundings (Either gonna call them MarshWings, BogWings, or MoorWings)
- Maybe some kind of wingless dragon that lives close to the shore??? idk
Obvious joke fantribe aside, I came up with something

An archipelago to the south of Pyrrhia and Pantala consisting of a few large islands, with a bunch of smaller islands, and of course, there's dragons living there:

- The StormWings: A tribe of feathered dragons living in the mountains, abilities include fast flying and some sort of electricity related power (Might go with electric claws? idk). Current queen is Queen Tempest.

- The WebWings: A tribe of spiderlike dragons that lives in a deep, winding cave system. Current queen is Queen Orbweaver.

- The SwiftFins: An aquatic tribe of dragons that had split into two rival groups after a brief conflict between twin princesses. Rarely makes contact with surface-dwelling dragons. The North Shoal is lead by Queen Bottlenose and King Porpoise, while the South Shoal is lead by Queen Thresher and King Hammerhead. (Listed the kings there because SwiftFin kings have equal power to SwiftFin queens, but only when the shoal's queen has business to attend to elsewhere (So basically, the kings are only in charge when the queens are away))

- The AbyssFins: Mysterious aquatic dragons that reside in a deep trench, only ever emerging to bring vague and cryptic prophecies to any dragons willing to listen. They're basically the NightWings of the sea, excpet their prophecies are generally more vague than NightWing prophecies. No one really knows who the AbyssFin queen is, or if they even have one.

- The BarkWings: Small, bipedal dragons with feathered wings and short fur, known for their tree-climbing ability. There isn't one single BarkWing queen and instead a rotation similarly to the RainWing queens in Book 3. Queen currently in charge is Queen Sparrow.

Some more that I haven't thought of names or queens for:

- Some kind of wolf-inspired tribe, might call them BeastWings or something
- Some kind of wyverns, maybe they have sone territory disputes with the StormWings or the currently unnamed wolf dragons (Might call them CliffWings???)
- Swamp-dwelling dragons, less bulky than MudWings, and are probably covered in moss and algae and other plant stuff to blend in with their surroundings (Either gonna call them MarshWings, BogWings, or MoorWings)
- Maybe some kind of wingless dragon that lives close to the shore??? idk
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 383 384