Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 410 411
@Avarosa hope it's not bad that I pinged you, but I'm happy reading whenever people say that haha. I often seem to be drawn to 'crazy' characters.
@Hallea congrats. I wish I could play it too, hopefully find some people that would be patient with me because I never, not once played a game like that which involves pvp. But ugh, Overwatch.
@Avarosa hope it's not bad that I pinged you, but I'm happy reading whenever people say that haha. I often seem to be drawn to 'crazy' characters.
@Hallea congrats. I wish I could play it too, hopefully find some people that would be patient with me because I never, not once played a game like that which involves pvp. But ugh, Overwatch.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I finally bought a new PC that should be here in less than a week, and Im always up for playing with new people c:
So if anyone is still lookin for someone to chat and game with hmu~
I finally bought a new PC that should be here in less than a week, and Im always up for playing with new people c:
So if anyone is still lookin for someone to chat and game with hmu~
I've been playing this game for 5-6 hours now omg

Save me
I've been playing this game for 5-6 hours now omg

Save me
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@Orionis Not bad at all. (: Originally was a Pharah 'main', but somehow it turned into 12 hours of Junkrat instead.
@Orionis Not bad at all. (: Originally was a Pharah 'main', but somehow it turned into 12 hours of Junkrat instead.
HGXrZDQ.gif
GOOD NEWS i found a fix!! it was an upgrade to windows 10 that let me play smoothly and all; no more crashes im SO PSYCHED
GOOD NEWS i found a fix!! it was an upgrade to windows 10 that let me play smoothly and all; no more crashes im SO PSYCHED
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
I got the game not very long ago for Xbox One (Pc can only do Toast) And for the open beta, i was maining Tracer like there was no tomorrow! (there kind of wasn't it was supposed to end after i started!) But with the game now, im maiming Zarya? which i never played during beta? Im totally in love now? Not Again?
I got the game not very long ago for Xbox One (Pc can only do Toast) And for the open beta, i was maining Tracer like there was no tomorrow! (there kind of wasn't it was supposed to end after i started!) But with the game now, im maiming Zarya? which i never played during beta? Im totally in love now? Not Again?
@Foo there is another thread for overwatch, but it kind of died so it's probably a good thing that you made this tbh.

anyway, I've been playing the game pretty much non-stop since it came out. I'm already level 64, and have a little over 50 hours in it (I have no life lmao)

my favourite character, if it wasn't already obvious, is genji. as for mains, I have one for each class. genji for offense, hanzo for defense, reinhardt for tank, and zenyatta for support. I also enjoy playing lucio soldier: 76 sometimes (btw, 76 is such a dad and I love it)
@Foo there is another thread for overwatch, but it kind of died so it's probably a good thing that you made this tbh.

anyway, I've been playing the game pretty much non-stop since it came out. I'm already level 64, and have a little over 50 hours in it (I have no life lmao)

my favourite character, if it wasn't already obvious, is genji. as for mains, I have one for each class. genji for offense, hanzo for defense, reinhardt for tank, and zenyatta for support. I also enjoy playing lucio soldier: 76 sometimes (btw, 76 is such a dad and I love it)
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
That feel when you get a loot box and 3 are dupes. but AT LEAST NOW I CAN AFFORD THE 76 FIST EMOTE

i dont even play 76 but i spent $20 on loot boxes trying to get his night ops skin. ended up buying it with IGM. ;w;
That feel when you get a loot box and 3 are dupes. but AT LEAST NOW I CAN AFFORD THE 76 FIST EMOTE

i dont even play 76 but i spent $20 on loot boxes trying to get his night ops skin. ended up buying it with IGM. ;w;
@Avarosa Just yesterday I was watching vids on playing as Junkrat and it looks crazy fun. I've never been drawn to this kind of game, but I blame the characters in it lol
@Avarosa Just yesterday I was watching vids on playing as Junkrat and it looks crazy fun. I've never been drawn to this kind of game, but I blame the characters in it lol
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
BRUUUUUHHHH I UNLOCKED THE CUTE PHARRAH SPRAY!

killed 4+ people without touching the ground (got 6) and got POTG.

Feels good man B]
BRUUUUUHHHH I UNLOCKED THE CUTE PHARRAH SPRAY!

killed 4+ people without touching the ground (got 6) and got POTG.

Feels good man B]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 410 411