Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411
@teine
it's weird cuz league of legends works, guild wars 2 works, smite...dota.....everything but overwatch. i legit hav to close every single program, even skype, before it even responds slightly :// playing on 24 fps as well Dx what's your tag if you don't mind me asking?? :00 (i'm Ruzio#11240)
@teine
it's weird cuz league of legends works, guild wars 2 works, smite...dota.....everything but overwatch. i legit hav to close every single program, even skype, before it even responds slightly :// playing on 24 fps as well Dx what's your tag if you don't mind me asking?? :00 (i'm Ruzio#11240)
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@kuhaku Same. Everything else works BUT Overwatch. Can't have anything open either. Dx
And my tag is Lkaatt#1728
@kuhaku Same. Everything else works BUT Overwatch. Can't have anything open either. Dx
And my tag is Lkaatt#1728
tn0RSo5.png
@teine
RIP i feel your pain ;-; hopefully future patches will fix it up; i'm not really happy about it taking up so much CPU, because i've watched someone play it using the same graphics card that i have and it seems to work perfect for them .__.
and sent a request~
@teine
RIP i feel your pain ;-; hopefully future patches will fix it up; i'm not really happy about it taking up so much CPU, because i've watched someone play it using the same graphics card that i have and it seems to work perfect for them .__.
and sent a request~
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@kuhaku Same. My laptop gets so hot when running Overwatch (the reason I want the cooling fan Dx). And really? That's odd that it works for them but not you.
@kuhaku Same. My laptop gets so hot when running Overwatch (the reason I want the cooling fan Dx). And really? That's odd that it works for them but not you.
tn0RSo5.png
@Foo same, I just *slams fists on table* LOVE THAT HOT DAD. He was the first character I played as in the beta, and I've been maining him ever since. Gotta admit though, I still need to read up on most of his backstory ^^; And yeah, it totally sucks when you get a pretty amazing killstreak, only to lose the potg to someone else!

@McCree i've got you in my sights Haha nice! The team full of 76 "tactic" works surprisingly well tbh
@Foo same, I just *slams fists on table* LOVE THAT HOT DAD. He was the first character I played as in the beta, and I've been maining him ever since. Gotta admit though, I still need to read up on most of his backstory ^^; And yeah, it totally sucks when you get a pretty amazing killstreak, only to lose the potg to someone else!

@McCree i've got you in my sights Haha nice! The team full of 76 "tactic" works surprisingly well tbh
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
@Soldier76 My friends and I tried a lot of stacked teams, but only S76 and Genji seem to work lol

We do have a bunch of good screenshots from 6 Meis, though.
@Soldier76 My friends and I tried a lot of stacked teams, but only S76 and Genji seem to work lol

We do have a bunch of good screenshots from 6 Meis, though.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I'm hoping it'll be what TF2 was for me. I played that YEARS before lack of proper balancing, a deluge of badly balanced new items, my favorite servers dying, and bugs killed it for me :C

I play... a lot of Zarya, Lucio, and Pharah.

But recently I've been playing Junkrat more because I just got his Fool skin.
I'm hoping it'll be what TF2 was for me. I played that YEARS before lack of proper balancing, a deluge of badly balanced new items, my favorite servers dying, and bugs killed it for me :C

I play... a lot of Zarya, Lucio, and Pharah.

But recently I've been playing Junkrat more because I just got his Fool skin.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I was really excited about it, then in beta I was like... meh. $40-60 for this? Eventually my friends got in on release and I bought it because they asked me. It's SO fun when you have a full team and are on voice.

I have a friend who is very good at most games and is considering going pro with some friends of his who are already pro in other games who want to switch to Overwatch. (IDK how well hearthstone pros will translate, but apparently the do pretty decently..)

I have short brown hair and some energy so everyone and their mom has been telling me I'm "literally Tracer" so I've been trying to play her more. I'll be cosplaying Devil Mercy for Blizzcon though!
I was really excited about it, then in beta I was like... meh. $40-60 for this? Eventually my friends got in on release and I bought it because they asked me. It's SO fun when you have a full team and are on voice.

I have a friend who is very good at most games and is considering going pro with some friends of his who are already pro in other games who want to switch to Overwatch. (IDK how well hearthstone pros will translate, but apparently the do pretty decently..)

I have short brown hair and some energy so everyone and their mom has been telling me I'm "literally Tracer" so I've been trying to play her more. I'll be cosplaying Devil Mercy for Blizzcon though!
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
Anyone else low level and play in Europe? I'm waiting for a friend to join but I'd love to play with more people w/ Discord and such.
Anyone else low level and play in Europe? I'm waiting for a friend to join but I'd love to play with more people w/ Discord and such.
OjayHBU.png
GUYS I FINALLY GOT OVERWATCH TODAY IM SO EXCITED
GUYS I FINALLY GOT OVERWATCH TODAY IM SO EXCITED
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411