Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411
did someone say overwatch...? 8D
did someone say overwatch...? 8D
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
Howdy partners. I main Ana and I just recently got the game for PS4. I'm a meek level ten soooo...

If anyone wants to play with me let me know
Howdy partners. I main Ana and I just recently got the game for PS4. I'm a meek level ten soooo...

If anyone wants to play with me let me know
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
I play from time to time on PC! I don't really play comp because the anger and toxicity some people have is overwhelming, and because I am stuck in bronze ^^; . I mostly play Zenyatta, Moira, DVA, and Orisa. My favourite characters though are McCree and of course Zen.

If anyone is interested we should get a group together to play quick play or arcade together sometime!
I play from time to time on PC! I don't really play comp because the anger and toxicity some people have is overwhelming, and because I am stuck in bronze ^^; . I mostly play Zenyatta, Moira, DVA, and Orisa. My favourite characters though are McCree and of course Zen.

If anyone is interested we should get a group together to play quick play or arcade together sometime!
L1PVzvc.png
i actually seriously couldnt care less about the lore. i just really like playing it lmao.

im on ps4 if anyone ever wants to play. i main dva, wrecking ball, and zenyatta so im like sometimes useful
i actually seriously couldnt care less about the lore. i just really like playing it lmao.

im on ps4 if anyone ever wants to play. i main dva, wrecking ball, and zenyatta so im like sometimes useful
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I've been trying to find new people to play overwatch with everyone i used to play with only cries about it now

I'm on PS4 Gamertag is Crystonatic if youre gonna add me leave a note saying your from FR or something FR related <:
I've been trying to find new people to play overwatch with everyone i used to play with only cries about it now

I'm on PS4 Gamertag is Crystonatic if youre gonna add me leave a note saying your from FR or something FR related <:
fg0cF2o.png
@Dragot I'm on Ps4 not PC D:
@Dragot I'm on Ps4 not PC D:
fg0cF2o.png
bazinga
bazinga
never played overwatch but I made this a while ago and i'm just gonna leave it here okay bye [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/T32BouT.png[/img] [i]it's high tide[/i][/center]
never played overwatch but I made this a while ago and i'm just gonna leave it here okay bye
T32BouT.png

it's high tide
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
[quote name="Maevepanda" date="2019-01-21 07:38:58" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/T32BouT.png[/img] [i]it's high tide[/i][/center] [/quote] beautiful
Maevepanda wrote on 2019-01-21 07:38:58:
T32BouT.png

it's high tide

beautiful
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
oof
oof
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411