Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game sound tracks you Like
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I remember staying in the same spot on the world map just to listen to the music... FFVI has very lovely soundtracks.
There's also Bravely Default.

Not the same kind at all, but awesome all the same: the Ace Atoorney franchise has some of the best soundtracks I've heard.
I remember staying in the same spot on the world map just to listen to the music... FFVI has very lovely soundtracks.
There's also Bravely Default.

Not the same kind at all, but awesome all the same: the Ace Atoorney franchise has some of the best soundtracks I've heard.
2H1KHHC.png
TERA Online and Skyrim have amazing soundtracks <3
TERA Online and Skyrim have amazing soundtracks <3
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky has some of my favourite music!

Here's a good example.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky has some of my favourite music!

Here's a good example.

9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
Aww...no love for Nier and Drakengard 3? *sniffs* Absolutely fell in love with both soundtracks.

Some other random choices include the original Halo trilogy, various Bioware titles, Chrono Cross, and the Command and Conquer series. Also, for a smaller indie title, Shatter has some really great tracks.

I've started making it a hobby to try collecting game soundtracks... and I love that more and more game companies are starting to make those available at a good price.
Aww...no love for Nier and Drakengard 3? *sniffs* Absolutely fell in love with both soundtracks.

Some other random choices include the original Halo trilogy, various Bioware titles, Chrono Cross, and the Command and Conquer series. Also, for a smaller indie title, Shatter has some really great tracks.

I've started making it a hobby to try collecting game soundtracks... and I love that more and more game companies are starting to make those available at a good price.
In no specific order:
  • Mario Galaxy
  • Mario 3D Worlds
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Kirby Superstar Ultra
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer
  • Journey
  • Skyrim
In no specific order:
  • Mario Galaxy
  • Mario 3D Worlds
  • Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Kirby Superstar Ultra
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer
  • Journey
  • Skyrim
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
[quote name="Kpribbit" date=2016-05-09 16:51:55] Animal Jam's soundtrack is good if you want to feel upbeat. [/quote] @Kpribbit Omg yes, I do adore the sound track of Animal Jam, especially the frozen tundra area! I thought I was the only one!
Kpribbit wrote on 2016-05-09:
Animal Jam's soundtrack is good if you want to feel upbeat.

@Kpribbit

Omg yes, I do adore the sound track of Animal Jam, especially the frozen tundra area!
I thought I was the only one!
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Dragon Age: Inquisition has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.
Dragon Age: Inquisition has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.
ixjkP7a.pngUxUDJDh.png4x1CPHD.png
Kirby, Cobalt, Minecraft (and anything by C14, actually)...

Skyrim's is also nice, though I've never played the game itself.
Kirby, Cobalt, Minecraft (and anything by C14, actually)...

Skyrim's is also nice, though I've never played the game itself.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Danganronpa has a less well known, but amazing soundtrack.
Danganronpa has a less well known, but amazing soundtrack.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
My favourite soundtrack of all time is FF IX, from Jesters of the Moon with it's jauntiness to the powerful You Are Not Alone it's just evocative of the feelings the game provoked.

Then there's Nier, all the tracks are amazing but special mention goes to the two Emil tracks (Sacrifice and Karma).

Beyond Good and Evil has a fantastic soundtrack too.

Deus Ex Human Revolution has a great OST too with special mention going Icarus from the trailer.

Transistor has a unique soundtrack since Red uses the songs as her voice through the game.

I'm sure there are many more too!

And this thread reminded me of two others.

The signature theme from The Last of Us is beautiful and haunting all at once.

Journey has a beautiful soundtrack and I usually find myself feeling very contemplative when listening to it.
My favourite soundtrack of all time is FF IX, from Jesters of the Moon with it's jauntiness to the powerful You Are Not Alone it's just evocative of the feelings the game provoked.

Then there's Nier, all the tracks are amazing but special mention goes to the two Emil tracks (Sacrifice and Karma).

Beyond Good and Evil has a fantastic soundtrack too.

Deus Ex Human Revolution has a great OST too with special mention going Icarus from the trailer.

Transistor has a unique soundtrack since Red uses the songs as her voice through the game.

I'm sure there are many more too!

And this thread reminded me of two others.

The signature theme from The Last of Us is beautiful and haunting all at once.

Journey has a beautiful soundtrack and I usually find myself feeling very contemplative when listening to it.
Yt4sddf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12