Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game sound tracks you Like
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Undertale has the best soundtrack.
Undertale has the best soundtrack.
Oblivion
Oblivion
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
Oh man, Assassin's Creed (original, and AC2!) are my favourite video game soundtracks. Spyro the Dragon is up there as well!
Oh man, Assassin's Creed (original, and AC2!) are my favourite video game soundtracks. Spyro the Dragon is up there as well!
earthshieldr.png
Music-wise, I can't really get tired of Undertale's OST as well as its remixes.
Fallout 3/NV/4 has some really great songs on it's radio too!
Zero Wing! (all your base)
Far Cry: Blood Dragon, enough I actually bought it.
Jet Set Radio Future
Hotline Miami 1 and 2
I guess a few others I like though I don't listen to them regularly for those more serious moods is the Okami soundtrack, as well as once in a blue blue moon Rising Storm
Music-wise, I can't really get tired of Undertale's OST as well as its remixes.
Fallout 3/NV/4 has some really great songs on it's radio too!
Zero Wing! (all your base)
Far Cry: Blood Dragon, enough I actually bought it.
Jet Set Radio Future
Hotline Miami 1 and 2
I guess a few others I like though I don't listen to them regularly for those more serious moods is the Okami soundtrack, as well as once in a blue blue moon Rising Storm
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Undertale is always nice, but I'm addicted to the Kingdom Hearts ost. Shimomura's compositions are some of the best I've ever heard. <3
Undertale is always nice, but I'm addicted to the Kingdom Hearts ost. Shimomura's compositions are some of the best I've ever heard. <3
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
no one has mentioned the Bayonetta soundtrack?! shame on all of you.

i'll post my favorites to prove why the music is god-like.

The Greatest Jubilee
The Legend of Aesir
The Lumen Sage & Fortitudo
Insidious: Consumer of All

and my all time favorite...

Let's Dance, Boys!
no one has mentioned the Bayonetta soundtrack?! shame on all of you.

i'll post my favorites to prove why the music is god-like.

The Greatest Jubilee
The Legend of Aesir
The Lumen Sage & Fortitudo
Insidious: Consumer of All

and my all time favorite...

Let's Dance, Boys!
@NekoNikki

Another Shimomura fan~ Have you heard her collection albums?
@NekoNikki

Another Shimomura fan~ Have you heard her collection albums?
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian

Yes~ They're both so amazing. And one of my favorite KH songs made it on Memoria (Vector to the Heavens) and it's my favorite version of it. <3
@Astrologian

Yes~ They're both so amazing. And one of my favorite KH songs made it on Memoria (Vector to the Heavens) and it's my favorite version of it. <3
alWiqh6.png
@NekoNikki

I'm personally a fan of The Other Promise on the Drammatica album. But my favorite is probably City of Flickering Destruction. Legend of Mana was the game that got me into game soundtracks, so to hear that song done with more than the PSOne sound capabilities was fantastic.
@NekoNikki

I'm personally a fan of The Other Promise on the Drammatica album. But my favorite is probably City of Flickering Destruction. Legend of Mana was the game that got me into game soundtracks, so to hear that song done with more than the PSOne sound capabilities was fantastic.
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian

The Other Promise is gorgeous too, but I've just always loved Vector to the Heavens more (like it and Musique Pour la Tristesse de Xion are my favorite KH themes besides Dearly Beloved), so to me that one is preferred. And City of Flickering Destruction one is so amazing too. <3 I've never actually heard the original though since I never played Legend of Mana (probably should look up that soundtrack though at some point) so I only have the Drammatica when I think of it, but at the same time that doesn't make it any less pretty either.
@Astrologian

The Other Promise is gorgeous too, but I've just always loved Vector to the Heavens more (like it and Musique Pour la Tristesse de Xion are my favorite KH themes besides Dearly Beloved), so to me that one is preferred. And City of Flickering Destruction one is so amazing too. <3 I've never actually heard the original though since I never played Legend of Mana (probably should look up that soundtrack though at some point) so I only have the Drammatica when I think of it, but at the same time that doesn't make it any less pretty either.
alWiqh6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12