Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game sound tracks you Like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Chrono Cross (dat FATE)
Golden Sun 1 and 2 (especially for the sound hardware used, the GBA's was comparatively poor but dang.)
Sonic 3&K (also there's the notable history with Michael Jackson)
Earthbound
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Spyro's PS1 era
Terranigma
Lagrange Point (a lot don't know about this one, look it up. This game uses a special sound chip for awesome music on the NES.)

I could probably think of a few others too.
Chrono Cross (dat FATE)
Golden Sun 1 and 2 (especially for the sound hardware used, the GBA's was comparatively poor but dang.)
Sonic 3&K (also there's the notable history with Michael Jackson)
Earthbound
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Spyro's PS1 era
Terranigma
Lagrange Point (a lot don't know about this one, look it up. This game uses a special sound chip for awesome music on the NES.)

I could probably think of a few others too.
My writing project.
Warframe soundtracks are amazing, but my favorite has to be "This is What You Are" by Keith Powers. There are 2 versions of it, one straight from the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaXY7r0zVw

And one released by the warframe developers themselves. It's the same track with an awesome twist, pretty much. (You have to login to YT to listen to this version, but it's amazing nontheless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqMeHmkr4Xc )

Warframe soundtracks are amazing, but my favorite has to be "This is What You Are" by Keith Powers. There are 2 versions of it, one straight from the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaXY7r0zVw

And one released by the warframe developers themselves. It's the same track with an awesome twist, pretty much. (You have to login to YT to listen to this version, but it's amazing nontheless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqMeHmkr4Xc )

4eULBaO.png
Transistor and bastion.
Transistor and bastion.
[quote name="flybat3" date=2016-05-09 11:51:06] Transistor and bastion. [/quote] I forgot about these. Bastion's soundtrack is [i]so good.[/i]
flybat3 wrote on 2016-05-09:
Transistor and bastion.
I forgot about these. Bastion's soundtrack is so good.
My writing project.
I actually just created a YouTube playlist about my favorite video game soundtracks today. :D
There are tracks from Spyro the Dragon, The Legend of Spyro, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Beyond: Two Souls, Beyond Good & Evil, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Skyrim, Journey, InFamous: Second Son... and so on.
I actually just created a YouTube playlist about my favorite video game soundtracks today. :D
There are tracks from Spyro the Dragon, The Legend of Spyro, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Beyond: Two Souls, Beyond Good & Evil, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Skyrim, Journey, InFamous: Second Son... and so on.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
+1'ing the Transistor and Bastion soundtracks.
Also good:
Hotline Miami (both, if you're into that kind of trance music)
Aquaria
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
And then I'd have to go look at my stash of console games. Splatoon has a good soundtrack, but that's about all I remember right now.
+1'ing the Transistor and Bastion soundtracks.
Also good:
Hotline Miami (both, if you're into that kind of trance music)
Aquaria
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
And then I'd have to go look at my stash of console games. Splatoon has a good soundtrack, but that's about all I remember right now.
I really love to listen to World of Warcraft soundtrack while drawing!
I also love the Undertale and Skyrim soundtrack.
I really love to listen to World of Warcraft soundtrack while drawing!
I also love the Undertale and Skyrim soundtrack.
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Kingdom Hearts music is just SO darn good!
Kingdom Hearts music is just SO darn good!
Hot_Cocoa.png736.200px.lemurnu_zpsx9sxfnkh.pngPistachio_Cream_Pie.png
@TheCorruptedOne based on your username, I think you'll like the majority of the songs on the soundtrack of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Not many games on DS that have awesome soundtracks, in my experience.

Any given Pokemon game, personally. Literally. Any of them.

Super Mario 64's soundtrack is and always will be a total classic

Minecraft, as well.

Portal is sparse on the soundtrack side, with only a total of four songs coming to mind across the two games, but all four of those are awesome.

And last but certainly not least is Halo, especially the Warthog Run theme.
@TheCorruptedOne based on your username, I think you'll like the majority of the songs on the soundtrack of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. Not many games on DS that have awesome soundtracks, in my experience.

Any given Pokemon game, personally. Literally. Any of them.

Super Mario 64's soundtrack is and always will be a total classic

Minecraft, as well.

Portal is sparse on the soundtrack side, with only a total of four songs coming to mind across the two games, but all four of those are awesome.

And last but certainly not least is Halo, especially the Warthog Run theme.
I will write these down, I spend a lot of time listening to soundtracks while I'm drawing/working

My picks:
Machinarium (this company is good)
Hotline Miami
Shadow of the Colossus
Xenogears
Chrono Trigger
Undertale
I will write these down, I spend a lot of time listening to soundtracks while I'm drawing/working

My picks:
Machinarium (this company is good)
Hotline Miami
Shadow of the Colossus
Xenogears
Chrono Trigger
Undertale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12