Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game sound tracks you Like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I know it's weird but I love the animal crossing music. There's just something about it that puts me in a better, calmer mood c:
I know it's weird but I love the animal crossing music. There's just something about it that puts me in a better, calmer mood c:
tumblr_inline_mf92ulq2dA1ru7d0i.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifwpEE9mo.png
I adore just about every song from the Zelda series xD im a sucker for them. But also some from Assassin's Creed and Okami. OH! And Katamari Damacy
I adore just about every song from the Zelda series xD im a sucker for them. But also some from Assassin's Creed and Okami. OH! And Katamari Damacy
Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. The music for these games evokes the perfect emotion for each setting. not to mention xenoblade chronicles' final boss theme mmm
Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. The music for these games evokes the perfect emotion for each setting. not to mention xenoblade chronicles' final boss theme mmm
im trying to edit this so hard right now but nothing works
Destiny has a fantastic soundtrack. I listen to it a lot
Destiny has a fantastic soundtrack. I listen to it a lot
[quote name="UndeadJingles" date=2016-05-09 10:24:52] I know it's weird but I love the animal crossing music. There's just something about it that puts me in a better, calmer mood c: [/quote] I never even thought about that but it's totally true! Minecraft music too. In Minecraft, every sunrise/sunset (I think; the timing could be random) a track is randomly chosen to play and they're all really nice.
UndeadJingles wrote on 2016-05-09:
I never even thought about that but it's totally true! Minecraft music too. In Minecraft, every sunrise/sunset (I think; the timing could be random) a track is randomly chosen to play and they're all really nice.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Shadow of the Colossus
Legend of Zelda (All games)
Pokemon (All games)
World of Warcraft
Kid Icarus Uprising
Okami
Ori and the Blind Forest
Monster Hunter

I could go on and on, but these are my top favorites.
Shadow of the Colossus
Legend of Zelda (All games)
Pokemon (All games)
World of Warcraft
Kid Icarus Uprising
Okami
Ori and the Blind Forest
Monster Hunter

I could go on and on, but these are my top favorites.
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
UnderTALE
oh and the Half life series has some great OST
UnderTALE
oh and the Half life series has some great OST
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
The original Spyro the Dragon. My goodness, Stewart Copeland.
The original Spyro the Dragon. My goodness, Stewart Copeland.
I have an equation. Do you have one, too?
Animal Crossing-the Gamecube one I think is the best, but the others aren't bad either! Okami is good, just about any Metroid game, but especially the Prime series, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker has some good songs, Sonic has good songs from just about any game and as of late, I've been listening to the Axiom Verge soundtrack.
Animal Crossing-the Gamecube one I think is the best, but the others aren't bad either! Okami is good, just about any Metroid game, but especially the Prime series, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker has some good songs, Sonic has good songs from just about any game and as of late, I've been listening to the Axiom Verge soundtrack.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has my all-time favorite soundtracks.

Sometimes I pull up the 10 hour versions of various temple tracks, especially the original Fire Temple's. Super relaxing to me. Makes me happy to see fellow Zelda fans here too!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has my all-time favorite soundtracks.

Sometimes I pull up the 10 hour versions of various temple tracks, especially the original Fire Temple's. Super relaxing to me. Makes me happy to see fellow Zelda fans here too!
kIsJPTC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12