Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Astronomy Club!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77
@ZannaDragon The Galactic Tea Hub is doing something similar to the C3 too (still a WIP tho) -3- Maybe we could all arrange something together sometime
@ZannaDragon The Galactic Tea Hub is doing something similar to the C3 too (still a WIP tho) -3- Maybe we could all arrange something together sometime
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@ZannaDragon

i'm on board w/ the affiliation!
@ZannaDragon

i'm on board w/ the affiliation!
you really think someone would do that?
just go on the internet and tell lies?
I need this poster.
I need this poster.
My writing project.
Are there any requirements for being in this club?
Are there any requirements for being in this club?
1QJN1XU.gif cZpN0q4.gif BEudVnu.gif 2tzbE3I.gif
@MagicStar

That would be awesome! Are you suggesting affiliation? If so, I'd happily go talk to the thread owner!

@Chronosplit

Man, that's an epic poster! XD I might need that to add to my collection of space posters!!

(For those who are interested, these are the posters I have on my wall right now:)

Welcome to Science
Moon
Meteors
Solar System

@Sparklepelt

Nope! The only thing you need is sense of wonder :) While we welcome experienced astronomers, we also love to help others learn about this fascinating study! Would you like me to add you?

Clear Skies!
@MagicStar

That would be awesome! Are you suggesting affiliation? If so, I'd happily go talk to the thread owner!

@Chronosplit

Man, that's an epic poster! XD I might need that to add to my collection of space posters!!

(For those who are interested, these are the posters I have on my wall right now:)

Welcome to Science
Moon
Meteors
Solar System

@Sparklepelt

Nope! The only thing you need is sense of wonder :) While we welcome experienced astronomers, we also love to help others learn about this fascinating study! Would you like me to add you?

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon

Yes, please! I'm thinking about studying astronomy when I go off to university. It's not set in stone, but I'm still really interested in space and would like to join :D
@ZannaDragon

Yes, please! I'm thinking about studying astronomy when I go off to university. It's not set in stone, but I'm still really interested in space and would like to join :D
1QJN1XU.gif cZpN0q4.gif BEudVnu.gif 2tzbE3I.gif
@Sparklepelt

Great! We're glad to have you :) I'll go ahead and add you to the member's list right now!

Clear Skies!
@Sparklepelt

Great! We're glad to have you :) I'll go ahead and add you to the member's list right now!

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon can i join too? it sounds rad!
@ZannaDragon can i join too? it sounds rad!
8euvy.gif K4N6J.gif
@risingmoon

Sure! Adding you now :)

Clear Skies!
@risingmoon

Sure! Adding you now :)

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon Yus I am -3- You can ask @ShrillingSilence about it
@ZannaDragon Yus I am -3- You can ask @ShrillingSilence about it
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77