Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Astronomy Club!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77
@ZannaDragon Ahh! I'm majoring in astrophysics! I would love to join this club!
@ZannaDragon Ahh! I'm majoring in astrophysics! I would love to join this club!
EFHAao3.png
@PeachySpace

Awesome! I'll add you right now!! Do you have a telescope?

Clear Skies!
@PeachySpace

Awesome! I'll add you right now!! Do you have a telescope?

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon I do! Unfortunately in the winter where I am the sky is covered with eternal clouds so I usually use it in the spring and summer
@ZannaDragon I do! Unfortunately in the winter where I am the sky is covered with eternal clouds so I usually use it in the spring and summer
EFHAao3.png
@PeachySpace

Yeah, where I am spring is especially bad. I keep wanting to participate in an Messier Marathon, but the one closest to me was clouded out, and every time it reschedules it's clouded out again :( Ah well, on those nights when it is clear it's a blast! My telescope is an 8" Dobsonian (the XT8 from Orion). What kind is yours?

(I wonder if you can tell I'm excited to have another person join the club who owns a telescope? :P)

Wishing you some clear winter skies!
@PeachySpace

Yeah, where I am spring is especially bad. I keep wanting to participate in an Messier Marathon, but the one closest to me was clouded out, and every time it reschedules it's clouded out again :( Ah well, on those nights when it is clear it's a blast! My telescope is an 8" Dobsonian (the XT8 from Orion). What kind is yours?

(I wonder if you can tell I'm excited to have another person join the club who owns a telescope? :P)

Wishing you some clear winter skies!
@ZannaDragon

Heya! I joined a really neat organization called the Companion Comet Crew (C3), and I was wondering if the Astronomy Club would like to be affiliates with the C3!

Essentially, the C3 is a group dedicated to helping out users who are having rough days, organizing pep rallies within Arcane, and orchestrating Meteor Showers (similar to Meteor Bombings; sending random goodie packages to various out-of-flight users).

Would the Astronomy Club like to be affiliates?
@ZannaDragon

Heya! I joined a really neat organization called the Companion Comet Crew (C3), and I was wondering if the Astronomy Club would like to be affiliates with the C3!

Essentially, the C3 is a group dedicated to helping out users who are having rough days, organizing pep rallies within Arcane, and orchestrating Meteor Showers (similar to Meteor Bombings; sending random goodie packages to various out-of-flight users).

Would the Astronomy Club like to be affiliates?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Cosmological

Wow, this looks GREAT! I've recently gotten involved with The Meteorbombing INC, and this looks like another fantastic idea! I would love to be affiliates with them! I'm going to go request affiliate status and sign up as a Twilight right now :) Thank you for introducing me to them! I'll ping the rest of the group to make sure everyone is in agreement.

@Planets @souphands @Exterreri @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee @Shadowspirit @roboticspace @Catcats @Razzledazzy @NightFire102 @cosmicpoppies @Linoone @Paperdragon337 @SteampunkDragon @Zues @Erock @TheMageLemon245 @Nekron @Novaturen @Chronosplit @GrimdarkRoxy @MagicStar @GhostQueen13 @feming @PeachySpace

Hey everybody, @Cosmological has just introduced me to a fantastic new group and suggested that the Flight Rising Astronomy Club become affiliated with them! The group is the Companion Comet Crew, or C3, and they do things like organizing meteorshowers, pep rallies, and sending encouraging messages to users that are having a bad day. I think it's a wonderful idea, and am asking them if we can affiliate right now.

To be clear: Affiliating with the group does not meant the Astronomy Club members have to join or participate in any way with C3.

Although I doubt anyone will have issues with allying with bringers of peace, I wanted to check with everyone to make sure :) If you have any objections, let me know, otherwise we will become affiliates with C3!

Clear Skies!
@Cosmological

Wow, this looks GREAT! I've recently gotten involved with The Meteorbombing INC, and this looks like another fantastic idea! I would love to be affiliates with them! I'm going to go request affiliate status and sign up as a Twilight right now :) Thank you for introducing me to them! I'll ping the rest of the group to make sure everyone is in agreement.

@Planets @souphands @Exterreri @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee @Shadowspirit @roboticspace @Catcats @Razzledazzy @NightFire102 @cosmicpoppies @Linoone @Paperdragon337 @SteampunkDragon @Zues @Erock @TheMageLemon245 @Nekron @Novaturen @Chronosplit @GrimdarkRoxy @MagicStar @GhostQueen13 @feming @PeachySpace

Hey everybody, @Cosmological has just introduced me to a fantastic new group and suggested that the Flight Rising Astronomy Club become affiliated with them! The group is the Companion Comet Crew, or C3, and they do things like organizing meteorshowers, pep rallies, and sending encouraging messages to users that are having a bad day. I think it's a wonderful idea, and am asking them if we can affiliate right now.

To be clear: Affiliating with the group does not meant the Astronomy Club members have to join or participate in any way with C3.

Although I doubt anyone will have issues with allying with bringers of peace, I wanted to check with everyone to make sure :) If you have any objections, let me know, otherwise we will become affiliates with C3!

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon sounds like a great idea!
@ZannaDragon sounds like a great idea!
DyYwZkw.png
@ZannaDragon

Hooray! I'm so happy to hear that! :D
@ZannaDragon

Hooray! I'm so happy to hear that! :D
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
That sounds like a fantastic idea :>>>
That sounds like a fantastic idea :>>>
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png