Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good Things Happen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

What's something good that happened to you today?
Even if it's something--seemingly--small, I'm interested to know c:

What's something good that happened to you today?
Even if it's something--seemingly--small, I'm interested to know c:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
I slept 400 years yesterday and now I finally feel rested and no longer have a lingering headache!

I FEEL SO GOOD

Seriously I've been exhausted and have had some kind of headache for like... a month. :(
I slept 400 years yesterday and now I finally feel rested and no longer have a lingering headache!

I FEEL SO GOOD

Seriously I've been exhausted and have had some kind of headache for like... a month. :(
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
It's my birthday today, and I got some cool books and stuff!

And my Grandma is now free of cancer:-)
It's my birthday today, and I got some cool books and stuff!

And my Grandma is now free of cancer:-)
og0rGtI.jpg
@Lamia I've been there and I know how nice it feels to no longer have a lingering headache. I can't say I've had a headache for that long a time, but mine was long enough. Glad you're feeling better, and here's hoping it doesn't come back! c:

@Firetear Ooh, Happy Birthday to you! :) What kind of books? I like books :3 Also, that is great news! I don't even have words, but I'm happy to hear your Grandma will be okay. Hope she takes care ^^
@Lamia I've been there and I know how nice it feels to no longer have a lingering headache. I can't say I've had a headache for that long a time, but mine was long enough. Glad you're feeling better, and here's hoping it doesn't come back! c:

@Firetear Ooh, Happy Birthday to you! :) What kind of books? I like books :3 Also, that is great news! I don't even have words, but I'm happy to hear your Grandma will be okay. Hope she takes care ^^
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart

Thanks:-) I got the first Wolves of the Beyond book, The Hidden Life of Wolves, Moon Rising, and Escaping Peril, which I'm reading now.
And yes, we're all very glad she's better:-)
@TehSweetheart

Thanks:-) I got the first Wolves of the Beyond book, The Hidden Life of Wolves, Moon Rising, and Escaping Peril, which I'm reading now.
And yes, we're all very glad she's better:-)
og0rGtI.jpg
Work was cancelled today due to the weather so I got to stay home and bake!
Work was cancelled today due to the weather so I got to stay home and bake!
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png

@Firetear Oh, I've never heard of the Wolves of Beyond series--cool! I personally like wolves as well c: Very interesting, sounds like you'll be busy reading then ehehhe :3

@risforrose Woohoo! That sounds like the best :D I know that some workplaces very rarely close due to weather, so hey, that's awesome C:

@Firetear Oh, I've never heard of the Wolves of Beyond series--cool! I personally like wolves as well c: Very interesting, sounds like you'll be busy reading then ehehhe :3

@risforrose Woohoo! That sounds like the best :D I know that some workplaces very rarely close due to weather, so hey, that's awesome C:
^it's actually my birthday as well! happy birthday, other birthday person :'3

so yeah, just been nice to have all of the birthday wishes from cool people, and i even got really nice gift art, it really made my day. i'm also excited for a get together with my friends tomorrow, we will sit at my house and play video games all day. it will be great. got a nice weekend coming up, and even my sketches looked okay today, so i'm doing pretty well today.
^it's actually my birthday as well! happy birthday, other birthday person :'3

so yeah, just been nice to have all of the birthday wishes from cool people, and i even got really nice gift art, it really made my day. i'm also excited for a get together with my friends tomorrow, we will sit at my house and play video games all day. it will be great. got a nice weekend coming up, and even my sketches looked okay today, so i'm doing pretty well today.
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png

@dweggon Ooh, well Happy Birthday to youu as well! I'm glad you're having such a good day, it sounds really nice! ^^ Hope things continue to be swell with you~

@dweggon Ooh, well Happy Birthday to youu as well! I'm glad you're having such a good day, it sounds really nice! ^^ Hope things continue to be swell with you~
boss said i'd have off work tomorrow bc of disgusting weather conditions hooray
boss said i'd have off work tomorrow bc of disgusting weather conditions hooray
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44