Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you watched when you were little
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love talking about this it brings back happy memories

off the top of my head I can remember watching:
Thomas the tank engine (my absolute favourite)
The tweenies
Teletubbies
Morph (I actually cried when my video tape of this broke)
The fimbles
Bill and ben the flowerpot men
Fifi and the flower tots
Maggie and the ferocious beast (that was a quality show)((5 points if you watched it))
Madeline
Big cook little cook
dora the explorer (wasn't a massive fan of this one)
there was also this recording of a program about trains that my dad got for me that I watched countless times

Edit: I remembered more!
Balamory
That show about the lady who had a spotty airplane and her dog
there was a show with these 3 puppet people and I think one of them spoke French (tots TV)
(I cant remember the names of any of these shows)
bear in the big blue house
there was another one and it was like 3 monster/creature things and they lived in a place that had plants in it I think (not sure if it actually existed though or if I dreamed the whole thing)
(im only 15 I feel old already this was so long ago)

ok I've done a google search now :
the backyardigans
Blues clues
becky and Barnaby bear
postman pat
max and ruby
64 ZOO LANE (OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS)
Clifford the big red dog (im dying I loves these shows)
pingu
Noddy (tv was so much better then)
bob the builder
ANDY PANDY!!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO RECALL THAT NAME FOR YEARS
Brum
little robots
the super sumos
takeshi's castle (I still watch this now actually)
the care bears

theres more but I cant remember

what did you lot watch?
I love talking about this it brings back happy memories

off the top of my head I can remember watching:
Thomas the tank engine (my absolute favourite)
The tweenies
Teletubbies
Morph (I actually cried when my video tape of this broke)
The fimbles
Bill and ben the flowerpot men
Fifi and the flower tots
Maggie and the ferocious beast (that was a quality show)((5 points if you watched it))
Madeline
Big cook little cook
dora the explorer (wasn't a massive fan of this one)
there was also this recording of a program about trains that my dad got for me that I watched countless times

Edit: I remembered more!
Balamory
That show about the lady who had a spotty airplane and her dog
there was a show with these 3 puppet people and I think one of them spoke French (tots TV)
(I cant remember the names of any of these shows)
bear in the big blue house
there was another one and it was like 3 monster/creature things and they lived in a place that had plants in it I think (not sure if it actually existed though or if I dreamed the whole thing)
(im only 15 I feel old already this was so long ago)

ok I've done a google search now :
the backyardigans
Blues clues
becky and Barnaby bear
postman pat
max and ruby
64 ZOO LANE (OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS)
Clifford the big red dog (im dying I loves these shows)
pingu
Noddy (tv was so much better then)
bob the builder
ANDY PANDY!!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO RECALL THAT NAME FOR YEARS
Brum
little robots
the super sumos
takeshi's castle (I still watch this now actually)
the care bears

theres more but I cant remember

what did you lot watch?
I was a huge fan of Blues Clues it was kinda embarrassing
I liked My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake too
I was a huge fan of Blues Clues it was kinda embarrassing
I liked My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake too
@Eidelon ohhh i watched
-Frasier which is a comedy about a therapist
-will and grace which is a comedy about a gay guy and his roommate
-the golden girls is a comedy about five elderly woman
-the andy griffith show which is about a single dad who is the sheriff of a small town
-living single which is a comedy about four women and two men (QUEEN LATIFAH IS IN IT)
-home improvement is a comedy about a really dumb guy who can't fix anything
-spongebob which is spongebob
-angel which is a drama about a vampire with a soul who kills vampires without souls
-nancy grace which is a show that talks about all the recent disturbing crimes. (this is the reason i know literally everything that happened during the casey anthony case)
-and finally judge judy
...also the news

btw my mom controlled the remote so that's why those are my childhood shows. but i love them <3
@Eidelon ohhh i watched
-Frasier which is a comedy about a therapist
-will and grace which is a comedy about a gay guy and his roommate
-the golden girls is a comedy about five elderly woman
-the andy griffith show which is about a single dad who is the sheriff of a small town
-living single which is a comedy about four women and two men (QUEEN LATIFAH IS IN IT)
-home improvement is a comedy about a really dumb guy who can't fix anything
-spongebob which is spongebob
-angel which is a drama about a vampire with a soul who kills vampires without souls
-nancy grace which is a show that talks about all the recent disturbing crimes. (this is the reason i know literally everything that happened during the casey anthony case)
-and finally judge judy
...also the news

btw my mom controlled the remote so that's why those are my childhood shows. but i love them <3
x3COsx9.png
@Eidelon

My #1 favorite show growing up was The Magic School Bus. I'd watch it every day after preschool, and I had every single book and computer game. My mom would even pretend were were in the magic school bus when she took me to preschool.

A few others I remember enjoying:
  • Sagua
  • Cyberchase
  • Dragon Tales
  • Blues Clues
  • The early seasons of Pokemon
  • BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
  • Zaboomafoo
  • Rolley Polley Olie (Spelling?)
  • We also had a BUNCH of old Mickey Mouse cartoons on VHS, I loved watching those
  • The early seasons of Spongebob
  • We also owned just about every Winnie the Pooh movie on the face of the earth

There were a lot of others I just can't remember the names of now
@Eidelon

My #1 favorite show growing up was The Magic School Bus. I'd watch it every day after preschool, and I had every single book and computer game. My mom would even pretend were were in the magic school bus when she took me to preschool.

A few others I remember enjoying:
  • Sagua
  • Cyberchase
  • Dragon Tales
  • Blues Clues
  • The early seasons of Pokemon
  • BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
  • Zaboomafoo
  • Rolley Polley Olie (Spelling?)
  • We also had a BUNCH of old Mickey Mouse cartoons on VHS, I loved watching those
  • The early seasons of Spongebob
  • We also owned just about every Winnie the Pooh movie on the face of the earth

There were a lot of others I just can't remember the names of now
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Blue Clues all the way man. I even had a Blues Clues board game when I was little too! Not ashamed at all about it. :B

The 1st and I think 2nd season of spongebob. Those were the best imo.
And the rest are (in no particular order):

Hey Arnold
Ren and Stimpy
Pinky and the Brain
The Wild Thornberrys
Rugrats
PPG
Boy Meets World
That's So Raven
The Nanny
Full House
Family Matters

I'm pretty sure there is a lot more but these are what I remember at the moment. xD
Blue Clues all the way man. I even had a Blues Clues board game when I was little too! Not ashamed at all about it. :B

The 1st and I think 2nd season of spongebob. Those were the best imo.
And the rest are (in no particular order):

Hey Arnold
Ren and Stimpy
Pinky and the Brain
The Wild Thornberrys
Rugrats
PPG
Boy Meets World
That's So Raven
The Nanny
Full House
Family Matters

I'm pretty sure there is a lot more but these are what I remember at the moment. xD
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Eidelon - Oh goodness
  • Dragon Tales (heh)
  • Little Bear
  • Gargoyles
  • Goosebumps
  • 6teen
  • Dexter's Lab
  • Cyber Six
  • Mona the Vampire
  • Catdog

Those are just my favs, I could go on forever hahha.

@Eidelon - Oh goodness
  • Dragon Tales (heh)
  • Little Bear
  • Gargoyles
  • Goosebumps
  • 6teen
  • Dexter's Lab
  • Cyber Six
  • Mona the Vampire
  • Catdog

Those are just my favs, I could go on forever hahha.

S5L97dq.gif
Dragon Tales, this show about chinese cats whose name I forgot, I did watch Maggie and the ferocious beast as a child as well *takes 5 points*. Also Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Dragon Tales, this show about chinese cats whose name I forgot, I did watch Maggie and the ferocious beast as a child as well *takes 5 points*. Also Clifford the Big Red Dog.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
I remember watching quite a few different shows..but my favorites were Sagwah the Chinese Siamese and Zoom! (Good lord, someone tell me they remember Zoom..i never see anyone who remembers it) On the rare occasions that i could turn the channel to Disney, i ended up with a lot of That;s So Raven and The Suite Life...but i was pretty much constantly envious of everyone who got more actual cartoony stuff >.> (I've been on pet sites since i was..actually 7, but we're going with 8 because it was really close. Yeah, i need to catch up on everything i missed still ._.) I did get a bit of American Dragon sometimes..that was fun.

The rest of my childhood was mostly Food Network/whatever else my mom wanted to watch. Also, sports because...dad.
I remember watching quite a few different shows..but my favorites were Sagwah the Chinese Siamese and Zoom! (Good lord, someone tell me they remember Zoom..i never see anyone who remembers it) On the rare occasions that i could turn the channel to Disney, i ended up with a lot of That;s So Raven and The Suite Life...but i was pretty much constantly envious of everyone who got more actual cartoony stuff >.> (I've been on pet sites since i was..actually 7, but we're going with 8 because it was really close. Yeah, i need to catch up on everything i missed still ._.) I did get a bit of American Dragon sometimes..that was fun.

The rest of my childhood was mostly Food Network/whatever else my mom wanted to watch. Also, sports because...dad.
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
snugs memories oh dear to my heart :')
i watched practically almost only cartoons omg

-My worst enemies i probably did indeed watch: Elmo. Dora. Barney. nopenopenope nope.
-Blue's Clues. who didn't?
-Dragon Tales :')
-Little Bear!!
-Yo Gabba Gabba. wouldn't consider this one 100% cartoon, but its just. scary
-Olivia, with the pig.
-Fresh Beat Band, which plain wasn't even- but it WAS turned into a cartoon later on, as in a few months ago?- The Fresh Beat Band of Spies.
-NODDY he is just so. clumsy and this show held a special position in my heart
-Pingoo. whatever that show with that penguin who honked and honked and honked.
-WHO REMEMBERS NOGGIN WITH MOOSE AND Z (this was practically just Nick Jr... i miss them)
-Jack's Big Music Show :u they were those... dumb little dudes who were pretty much those weird puppet dudes.
-ROLLY POLY OLLIE that show was the world
-BEAR AND THE BIG BLUE HOUSE i miss that show like mad wow. once again there practically just
-Koala Brothers. precious precious show to me
-ZABOOMAFOO! one of the only shows i would watcht that wasnt a cartoon.
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. c'mon now
-Clifford the Big Red Dog.
-JoJo's Circus ;w; the only clown i'll probably ever like
-Pokemon. I am not so much anymore, but this show was the BOOOOMB of CN.
-Naughty Naughty Pets was among my favorites. one thousand million (p much a billion) points if you remember THIS. i hate how CN doesn't take care of their shows that are old- except Pokemon. good grief,
i watched plenty of NickToons too hehe
-SpongeBob- earlier 2000's and 1999 of him.
-Fairly Odd Parents.
-Fanboy and ChumChum. i watched that. i miss that too tbh
-My Life as a Teenage Robot, ftw
-CatDog!!!
-Cat Scratch. i loved shoooow,
-CHALK ZONE i had like. a connection with this one show. and i mean after watching 1 episode (my parents were watching it one day) i just. liked it, bam, never heard of it before. i woke up early and had my parents put it on Nick(Toons?) and there it'd be- ONE time, i missed it- i never saw that show again. u m u
-Rocco's Modern Life??? yeye that was one right
-UHH THERE MUST HAVE BEEN MORE I CANT REMEMBER DANGIT
-OH WAIT. Angry Beavers. YUSSS
-iiii think there was one more or 2 yet still! uuuugh what were they
AND I WATCHED CARTOON NETWORK soME LOTS
-Pokemon and NNP as i already said. love of PKMN started with pikachu when i first played super smash bros. yup. smol and played a rated T game. bnoth brawl and melee.
-about CN yeah... Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. i miss that show. a cosmic ton lotta miss
-all of the old CN shows tbh. so you can just imagine that.
on Disney XD? yeah, i remembered only 3.
-Pucca!!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW TO DEATH TOO
-Kid vs. Kat. <3
-Yin Yang Yo i think it was?

..mhhmm
snugs memories oh dear to my heart :')
i watched practically almost only cartoons omg

-My worst enemies i probably did indeed watch: Elmo. Dora. Barney. nopenopenope nope.
-Blue's Clues. who didn't?
-Dragon Tales :')
-Little Bear!!
-Yo Gabba Gabba. wouldn't consider this one 100% cartoon, but its just. scary
-Olivia, with the pig.
-Fresh Beat Band, which plain wasn't even- but it WAS turned into a cartoon later on, as in a few months ago?- The Fresh Beat Band of Spies.
-NODDY he is just so. clumsy and this show held a special position in my heart
-Pingoo. whatever that show with that penguin who honked and honked and honked.
-WHO REMEMBERS NOGGIN WITH MOOSE AND Z (this was practically just Nick Jr... i miss them)
-Jack's Big Music Show :u they were those... dumb little dudes who were pretty much those weird puppet dudes.
-ROLLY POLY OLLIE that show was the world
-BEAR AND THE BIG BLUE HOUSE i miss that show like mad wow. once again there practically just
-Koala Brothers. precious precious show to me
-ZABOOMAFOO! one of the only shows i would watcht that wasnt a cartoon.
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. c'mon now
-Clifford the Big Red Dog.
-JoJo's Circus ;w; the only clown i'll probably ever like
-Pokemon. I am not so much anymore, but this show was the BOOOOMB of CN.
-Naughty Naughty Pets was among my favorites. one thousand million (p much a billion) points if you remember THIS. i hate how CN doesn't take care of their shows that are old- except Pokemon. good grief,
i watched plenty of NickToons too hehe
-SpongeBob- earlier 2000's and 1999 of him.
-Fairly Odd Parents.
-Fanboy and ChumChum. i watched that. i miss that too tbh
-My Life as a Teenage Robot, ftw
-CatDog!!!
-Cat Scratch. i loved shoooow,
-CHALK ZONE i had like. a connection with this one show. and i mean after watching 1 episode (my parents were watching it one day) i just. liked it, bam, never heard of it before. i woke up early and had my parents put it on Nick(Toons?) and there it'd be- ONE time, i missed it- i never saw that show again. u m u
-Rocco's Modern Life??? yeye that was one right
-UHH THERE MUST HAVE BEEN MORE I CANT REMEMBER DANGIT
-OH WAIT. Angry Beavers. YUSSS
-iiii think there was one more or 2 yet still! uuuugh what were they
AND I WATCHED CARTOON NETWORK soME LOTS
-Pokemon and NNP as i already said. love of PKMN started with pikachu when i first played super smash bros. yup. smol and played a rated T game. bnoth brawl and melee.
-about CN yeah... Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. i miss that show. a cosmic ton lotta miss
-all of the old CN shows tbh. so you can just imagine that.
on Disney XD? yeah, i remembered only 3.
-Pucca!!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW TO DEATH TOO
-Kid vs. Kat. <3
-Yin Yang Yo i think it was?

..mhhmm
T3TuubO.png
@LanathanaWolf I remember Zoom! Man I don't even want to think about the shows I used to watch. Not because they're bad or I'm embarrassed, but I really don't want to have the old theme songs stuck in my head for the next week.

Also because my mind went to Little Bill and ooooooooh dear bad baaaad implications in retrospect.
@LanathanaWolf I remember Zoom! Man I don't even want to think about the shows I used to watch. Not because they're bad or I'm embarrassed, but I really don't want to have the old theme songs stuck in my head for the next week.

Also because my mind went to Little Bill and ooooooooh dear bad baaaad implications in retrospect.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8