Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463
I was just about to make one of these but decided to search first just in case.

Hello.
I think I may have met at least one of you.
I have a general description of my interests in my clan bio, but here is a proper list of every group I’ve ever been into, even if it was for like two days:
1TEAM, A.C.E, Argon, Astro, ATEEZ(bias Yeosang, wrecker Hongjoong), BIGBANG(bias Daesung),Black6ix, CIX, Cravity, Day6(bias YoungK), F.T Island, HOTSHOT, Golden Child, Infinite, MONSTA X(bias Kihyun), N.Flying, NCT(bias Taeyong), New Kidd(bias Woochul, Jiann), NOIR, NU’EST(bias Ren), ONEUS, ONEWE(bias Cya), ONF, OnlyOneOf, Seventeen(bias Woozi), SF9, Stray Kids(bias I.N), Super Junior, The Rose, TRCNG, TST, TVXQ, UP10TION(bias Sunyoul), Victon, VIXX(bias N), Winner

Oh my I’ve never actually taken the time to write them all out.
That’s kinda scary.

I’ve been into k-pop since summer 2018, before that I only knew BTS, Shinee, EXO and Monsta X. One of my first groups was Wanna One, which led me to my current ult, Nu’est! But pretty well I’m passionate about any group I have a bias in. I’ve heard every anti argument, been hated on by many large fandoms and small fandoms. I’ve been through two scandals. I’ve been to one concert(NCT 127 The Origin in Toronto). Please ask me about any group, I’ll tell you. I love underrated groups way too much so I end up being disappointed a lot, but what can you do? And yes, I’m really not an ARMY. But Min Yoongi is the cutest.
I was just about to make one of these but decided to search first just in case.

Hello.
I think I may have met at least one of you.
I have a general description of my interests in my clan bio, but here is a proper list of every group I’ve ever been into, even if it was for like two days:
1TEAM, A.C.E, Argon, Astro, ATEEZ(bias Yeosang, wrecker Hongjoong), BIGBANG(bias Daesung),Black6ix, CIX, Cravity, Day6(bias YoungK), F.T Island, HOTSHOT, Golden Child, Infinite, MONSTA X(bias Kihyun), N.Flying, NCT(bias Taeyong), New Kidd(bias Woochul, Jiann), NOIR, NU’EST(bias Ren), ONEUS, ONEWE(bias Cya), ONF, OnlyOneOf, Seventeen(bias Woozi), SF9, Stray Kids(bias I.N), Super Junior, The Rose, TRCNG, TST, TVXQ, UP10TION(bias Sunyoul), Victon, VIXX(bias N), Winner

Oh my I’ve never actually taken the time to write them all out.
That’s kinda scary.

I’ve been into k-pop since summer 2018, before that I only knew BTS, Shinee, EXO and Monsta X. One of my first groups was Wanna One, which led me to my current ult, Nu’est! But pretty well I’m passionate about any group I have a bias in. I’ve heard every anti argument, been hated on by many large fandoms and small fandoms. I’ve been through two scandals. I’ve been to one concert(NCT 127 The Origin in Toronto). Please ask me about any group, I’ll tell you. I love underrated groups way too much so I end up being disappointed a lot, but what can you do? And yes, I’m really not an ARMY. But Min Yoongi is the cutest.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463