Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lamenting Discontinued Products
1 2 3 4
Coke black. It was in little glass bottles and had coffee in it. I'm pretty sure they only made it in 2005; I remember it was my go-to in graduate school when I hadn't had enough sleep, which was always.

Coke black. It was in little glass bottles and had coffee in it. I'm pretty sure they only made it in 2005; I remember it was my go-to in graduate school when I hadn't had enough sleep, which was always.

EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
WONDER BALLS
WONDER BALLS
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
Creamsavers... those things were crazy addictive.
Creamsavers... those things were crazy addictive.
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
There was the awful scooby doo cereal that was shaped like bones and came with marshmellows-- that was the best cereal around! It was cinnamon marshmellow scooby doo cereal and there was a marshmellow free vanilla flavored one that was just bones. I loved that stuff- I think they still make it in Canada but its so expensive to ship xvx
There was the awful scooby doo cereal that was shaped like bones and came with marshmellows-- that was the best cereal around! It was cinnamon marshmellow scooby doo cereal and there was a marshmellow free vanilla flavored one that was just bones. I loved that stuff- I think they still make it in Canada but its so expensive to ship xvx
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
@Pardra @ashotinthedark

Over where I live we have Pepsi Blue available! It's not a seasonal thing, though you have to know where to look if you want to find some bottles of it!

/just had one yesterday and that stuff really hits the spot.
@Pardra @ashotinthedark

Over where I live we have Pepsi Blue available! It's not a seasonal thing, though you have to know where to look if you want to find some bottles of it!

/just had one yesterday and that stuff really hits the spot.
It's kinda funny, I've been thinking about this for a while. I really miss Cadbury's Marble chocolate bars... I LOVED those things as a kid. Wish they'd bring them back, they were so damn good.
It's kinda funny, I've been thinking about this for a while. I really miss Cadbury's Marble chocolate bars... I LOVED those things as a kid. Wish they'd bring them back, they were so damn good.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Berry berry kix.
TnT
Berry berry kix.
TnT
p7DHQEd.gif
Every time I get attached to a flavor of Ben and Jerry's it gets discontinued. Imagine Whirled Peace? Discontinued. That dinosaur thing? Discontinued. Creme Brulee? Discontinued. Terrible.
Every time I get attached to a flavor of Ben and Jerry's it gets discontinued. Imagine Whirled Peace? Discontinued. That dinosaur thing? Discontinued. Creme Brulee? Discontinued. Terrible.
0lxtP1J.png
Oh, I remember just about a year or so ago Starbucks discontinued their cinnamon swirl coffee cake which I miss dearly. ;w;
Oh, I remember just about a year or so ago Starbucks discontinued their cinnamon swirl coffee cake which I miss dearly. ;w;
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
Jamba Juice frozen yogurt.

They had it for like four months but IT WAS SO YUMMY. I loved the berry flavor.
Jamba Juice frozen yogurt.

They had it for like four months but IT WAS SO YUMMY. I loved the berry flavor.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 3 4