Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LotR/The Hobbit/Tolkien Fans Come Hither
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 187 188
@HydroDragon

Awww thank you! I want to frame that last one <3 xD

I'm glad Ghostil send you a lot of food! It must be gift day for you!

I like to draw too. What do you like drawing? C:
@HydroDragon

Awww thank you! I want to frame that last one <3 xD

I'm glad Ghostil send you a lot of food! It must be gift day for you!

I like to draw too. What do you like drawing? C:
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn
In a quick trip out-of-fandom. . .

media.giphy.com/media/h39NwkD02sJu8/giphy.gif
@Thorbjorn
In a quick trip out-of-fandom. . .

media.giphy.com/media/h39NwkD02sJu8/giphy.gif
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain

omg xD I love that movie
@RaisingCain

omg xD I love that movie
@Thorbjorn

You draw too? Realism or cartoon drawing? I prefer to draw realism. I like to draw horses, dragons, dogs... basically any and all animals. I also can draw some landscapes as well. I can't draw humans though... my proportions are really bad when it comes to the face and legs ( I can do arms? ) So if I draw anything near a human, its usually a hybrid of a bunch of different animals mushed together...
I also like to write in Tengwar. :3
-Hydro
@Thorbjorn

You draw too? Realism or cartoon drawing? I prefer to draw realism. I like to draw horses, dragons, dogs... basically any and all animals. I also can draw some landscapes as well. I can't draw humans though... my proportions are really bad when it comes to the face and legs ( I can do arms? ) So if I draw anything near a human, its usually a hybrid of a bunch of different animals mushed together...
I also like to write in Tengwar. :3
-Hydro
@HydroDragon

I like to draw lots of different stuff. I used to be really traditional art but now I do digital because it's friendlier on the trees (I think) mostly human(oids) I guess xD

I did some art recently for @RaisingCain

I haven't gotten good at landscapes yet I need to work on it

That's so cool you can write in Tengwar. I can't even read it much less write it! I'd love to see some of your art sometime
@HydroDragon

I like to draw lots of different stuff. I used to be really traditional art but now I do digital because it's friendlier on the trees (I think) mostly human(oids) I guess xD

I did some art recently for @RaisingCain

I haven't gotten good at landscapes yet I need to work on it

That's so cool you can write in Tengwar. I can't even read it much less write it! I'd love to see some of your art sometime
@Thorbjorn

I'm still learning the alphabet to Tengwar. I have to have the alphabet in front of me to write it... though some of the tengwao I have already memorized (o, u, e, n, s, ui and r); those are the letters that I use most often so I've memorized them. I could only read a portion of an actual Tengwar script. :3

-Hydro
@Thorbjorn

I'm still learning the alphabet to Tengwar. I have to have the alphabet in front of me to write it... though some of the tengwao I have already memorized (o, u, e, n, s, ui and r); those are the letters that I use most often so I've memorized them. I could only read a portion of an actual Tengwar script. :3

-Hydro
@HydroDragon

every master had to start as a beginner. One day you'll be so good at writing it you won't even need to have it in front of you!
@HydroDragon

every master had to start as a beginner. One day you'll be so good at writing it you won't even need to have it in front of you!
this is a pretty useful tool!!
this is a pretty useful tool!!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
ooooh thank you @souphands!! this is very helpful
ooooh thank you @souphands!! this is very helpful
@souphands @Thorbjorn

That'll be the day.. :) When I looking at the link that @ souphands offered, I was reading the Tengwar and I'm just like... What is this, preciouss?
Turns out I was reading the wrong mode... haha. (I use the Beleriand mode)

Yes, I'm just a beginner as of now. Once I get the letters memorized I'll try to start writing Tengwar italicized... because italicized is really pretty to look at... although it might be difficult to write.

-Hydro
@souphands @Thorbjorn

That'll be the day.. :) When I looking at the link that @ souphands offered, I was reading the Tengwar and I'm just like... What is this, preciouss?
Turns out I was reading the wrong mode... haha. (I use the Beleriand mode)

Yes, I'm just a beginner as of now. Once I get the letters memorized I'll try to start writing Tengwar italicized... because italicized is really pretty to look at... although it might be difficult to write.

-Hydro
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 187 188