Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid Phobias
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Everyone being scared of elevators...
but have you ever looked back while going up an escalator? that's terror.
Everyone being scared of elevators...
but have you ever looked back while going up an escalator? that's terror.
I'm petrified of ladybugs. Will hide under blankets if inside/scream if outside.
I'm petrified of ladybugs. Will hide under blankets if inside/scream if outside.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
[quote name="DawnSky101" date="2020-06-03 05:11:20" ] Hights. But it fades after a while. One time we were at the Grand Canyon, on a two-foot wide path, hiking down. I wouldn't go around the first bend for ten minutes. Also plane turbulence. Too many stories about plane crashes [/quote] Heights is one of the most common fears. Mostly because it makes sense that our ancestors passed it along so to live another day. I'm also scared of heights. Don't worry.
DawnSky101 wrote on 2020-06-03 05:11:20:
Hights. But it fades after a while. One time we were at the Grand Canyon, on a two-foot wide path, hiking down. I wouldn't go around the first bend for ten minutes.

Also plane turbulence. Too many stories about plane crashes

Heights is one of the most common fears. Mostly because it makes sense that our ancestors passed it along so to live another day. I'm also scared of heights. Don't worry.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Spiders (hate hate hate them. Even the lil ones get me screaming)
Cockroaches (because of the beginning scene in the movie Mousetrap)

Elevators (but Im not even that claustrophobic. I guess Im scared of the very low chance of all the cables snapping?)
Escalators (buts that because my mom told me a story of something she seen)

Dark hallways/doorways
Mirrors in the dark. Dont even know why but I just cannot look at a mirror in the dark
Heights

The sound of air raid sirens .-. You know the ones from World War 2
Dunno why but I do not like that
Spiders (hate hate hate them. Even the lil ones get me screaming)
Cockroaches (because of the beginning scene in the movie Mousetrap)

Elevators (but Im not even that claustrophobic. I guess Im scared of the very low chance of all the cables snapping?)
Escalators (buts that because my mom told me a story of something she seen)

Dark hallways/doorways
Mirrors in the dark. Dont even know why but I just cannot look at a mirror in the dark
Heights

The sound of air raid sirens .-. You know the ones from World War 2
Dunno why but I do not like that
i don't think this counts as a phobia but when I was younger i really did NOT vibe with the teletubbies vacuum and i still don't. i had nightmares about that vacuum when i was younger. i really wish i could explain.
i don't think this counts as a phobia but when I was younger i really did NOT vibe with the teletubbies vacuum and i still don't. i had nightmares about that vacuum when i was younger. i really wish i could explain.
fKJwbdW.png
Oh here’s mine! I have this really terrible phobia of ripped leather furniture or similar textures like ripped bouncy houses. It’s super specific and it doesn’t happen with clothing or blankets or any other fabrics. I have no idea why??
Oh here’s mine! I have this really terrible phobia of ripped leather furniture or similar textures like ripped bouncy houses. It’s super specific and it doesn’t happen with clothing or blankets or any other fabrics. I have no idea why??
Clan Lore
Spider [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7593.png[/img] But only ones irl, not pictures of them. Edit It only has a rare chance of being dangerous, because spiders are kind of hard to anger and [i]most[/i] aren't very venomous. E- Except I did see a black widow twice... Just, don't move to Australia... Or Brazil.
Spider
7593.png
But only ones irl, not pictures of them.

Edit
It only has a rare chance of being dangerous, because spiders are kind of hard to anger and most aren't very venomous. E- Except I did see a black widow twice...

Just, don't move to Australia... Or Brazil.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I've developed agoraphobia thanks to being indoors 24/7 due to physical disability. It's really stupid, I can't even open my blinds. Thanks brain.

For more benign or silly phobias.... not a fan of eyes, especially when they're opened wide! Normal non-scary movies jumpscare me sometimes over it.
I've developed agoraphobia thanks to being indoors 24/7 due to physical disability. It's really stupid, I can't even open my blinds. Thanks brain.

For more benign or silly phobias.... not a fan of eyes, especially when they're opened wide! Normal non-scary movies jumpscare me sometimes over it.

When I was younger I loved all insects except butterflies and ladybugs. I was terrified of them. Also used to be afraid of pictures of monkeys,apes and cavemen like creatures when I was 5-8. Nowadays I’m kinda hard to scare. But I do have one specific fear. I am slightly afraid of heights. (Tall buildings and steps specifically.) But luckily I’m slowly getting over it. I can even go on some roller coasters now.

When I was younger I loved all insects except butterflies and ladybugs. I was terrified of them. Also used to be afraid of pictures of monkeys,apes and cavemen like creatures when I was 5-8. Nowadays I’m kinda hard to scare. But I do have one specific fear. I am slightly afraid of heights. (Tall buildings and steps specifically.) But luckily I’m slowly getting over it. I can even go on some roller coasters now.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
i am extremely afraid of being burned or buried alive. and giving birth. and the ocean.
i am extremely afraid of being burned or buried alive. and giving birth. and the ocean.
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25