Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid Phobias
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Fish that aren't in the water. It's just so terrifying seeing a fish just lay there/flop around on land.
Fish that aren't in the water. It's just so terrifying seeing a fish just lay there/flop around on land.
Cockroaches. They are just big ew nos

Cockroaches. They are just big ew nos

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
big open spaces, not facing the door when i'm in a public building, & the ocean. particularly whales.
big open spaces, not facing the door when i'm in a public building, & the ocean. particularly whales.
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
My alarm clock’s sound (it sounds kinda like a microwave beeping) gives me lots of anxiety. Whenever I hear it or a noise similar to it, I jump and grow nervous! Not an actual phobia obviously but yeah. It’s such an unpleasant noise, and given that it wakes me up every morning, I’ve grown to hate the sound. Operational conditioning at its finest. At least it wakes me right up!
My alarm clock’s sound (it sounds kinda like a microwave beeping) gives me lots of anxiety. Whenever I hear it or a noise similar to it, I jump and grow nervous! Not an actual phobia obviously but yeah. It’s such an unpleasant noise, and given that it wakes me up every morning, I’ve grown to hate the sound. Operational conditioning at its finest. At least it wakes me right up!
shaymin-sky.gif
Seaweed.
Seaweed.
Trypophobia- Fear of a cluster of bumps or holes Big thanks to powerpuff girls for that one [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Trypophobia- Fear of a cluster of bumps or holes

Big thanks to powerpuff girls for that one
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
spiders
spiders
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Hights. But it fades after a while. One time we were at the Grand Canyon, on a two-foot wide path, hiking down. I wouldn't go around the first bend for ten minutes.

Also plane turbulence. Too many stories about plane crashes
Hights. But it fades after a while. One time we were at the Grand Canyon, on a two-foot wide path, hiking down. I wouldn't go around the first bend for ten minutes.

Also plane turbulence. Too many stories about plane crashes
Art Shop! We're Open!
I’m scared of:

Elevators
Heights
The Dark
and sometimes bugs

Usually my anxiety goes absolutely nuts when I’m in a dark room by myself so that’s why I sleep with a nightlight on
(Yeah, I know, It’s pretty dumb :’))
I’m scared of:

Elevators
Heights
The Dark
and sometimes bugs

Usually my anxiety goes absolutely nuts when I’m in a dark room by myself so that’s why I sleep with a nightlight on
(Yeah, I know, It’s pretty dumb :’))
factories?
in a high school class we read an snippet from an old book (I think it was called the jungle) about horrible factory conditions and accidents. the man that fell in a vat of lard and died comes to mind
factories?
in a high school class we read an snippet from an old book (I think it was called the jungle) about horrible factory conditions and accidents. the man that fell in a vat of lard and died comes to mind
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25