Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music Recommendations?
@Tea
Well, I like the majority of the bands you listed, so I'll list some of my other favorites!
My Chemical Romance
Pierce the Veil
Ghost Town
Black Veiled Brides
AFI
Set It Off
Good Charlotte
All Time Low
Escape the Fate
Green Day
Social Repose (Youtuber, his music isn't the stuff I usually listen to, but I like it!)
@Tea
Well, I like the majority of the bands you listed, so I'll list some of my other favorites!
My Chemical Romance
Pierce the Veil
Ghost Town
Black Veiled Brides
AFI
Set It Off
Good Charlotte
All Time Low
Escape the Fate
Green Day
Social Repose (Youtuber, his music isn't the stuff I usually listen to, but I like it!)
Waystone3.gif
@Tea you might like the dear hunter, very different and very theatrical band, all their act series albums are a complete story and it's really cool. mother mother is also a great band that produces a couple different sounds
some other bands/artists i like are glass animals, los campesinos, tame impala, alt-j, daveed diggs, nicki minaj.
@Tea you might like the dear hunter, very different and very theatrical band, all their act series albums are a complete story and it's really cool. mother mother is also a great band that produces a couple different sounds
some other bands/artists i like are glass animals, los campesinos, tame impala, alt-j, daveed diggs, nicki minaj.
qPUMNWy.png