Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music Recommendations?
I like a variety, as most do, but I usually stick to rock, metal, and alternative as it's what I put on my pandora shuffle and it's what is on my main radio station that I listen to. I'm just gonna put down my favorite bands from my pandora, and if I think of any other ones while I'm doing that I'll list them as well :)

Here's what's on my pandora shuffle (mostly rock, metal, alternative, and others along those lines):
Black Sabbath
Five Finger Death Punch
Stone Sour
Sick Puppies
Stained
Pop Evil
Tool
Pantera
Drowning Pool
Sixx AM
Trapt
10 Years
Slipknot
Chevelle
Godsmack
Korn
Volbeat
Avenged Sevenfold
Incubus
Silverstein
Three Days Grace
Metallica
The Offspring
Blink 182
A Day to Remember
Breaking Benjamin
Papa Roach
3 Doors Down
Disturbed (One of my all time favorite bands)

Other stuff on my pandora:
Apocalyptica
Paramore
Plumb
Evanescence
Fireflight
The Goo Goo Dolls
Broken Iris
Mudvayne
Marina and the Diamonds
Ludwig van Beethoven
Suicidal Tendencies
N.W.A
Ke$ha
The Rolling Stones
The Ramones
Harry Belafonte
Stevie Wonder
Michael Jackson
Black Eyed Peas
Lady Gaga
The Strokes
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Journey
Rise Against
Bright Eyes
The Beatles
Aerosmith
Queen
David Bowie
Limp Bizkit
Mumford and Sons
Phoenix
B.B. King (May he rest peacefully)
Seether
Foster the People
Shinedown
Modest Mouse
MGMT
My Chemical Romance
Boys Like Girls
Panic! At the Disco
Relient K
Vertical Horizon
Linkin Park
Green Day
Owl City
All American Rejects
Taking Back Sunday
Senses Fail

It's not on my pandora but Escape the Fate as well, though only certain songs.
I like a variety, as most do, but I usually stick to rock, metal, and alternative as it's what I put on my pandora shuffle and it's what is on my main radio station that I listen to. I'm just gonna put down my favorite bands from my pandora, and if I think of any other ones while I'm doing that I'll list them as well :)

Here's what's on my pandora shuffle (mostly rock, metal, alternative, and others along those lines):
Black Sabbath
Five Finger Death Punch
Stone Sour
Sick Puppies
Stained
Pop Evil
Tool
Pantera
Drowning Pool
Sixx AM
Trapt
10 Years
Slipknot
Chevelle
Godsmack
Korn
Volbeat
Avenged Sevenfold
Incubus
Silverstein
Three Days Grace
Metallica
The Offspring
Blink 182
A Day to Remember
Breaking Benjamin
Papa Roach
3 Doors Down
Disturbed (One of my all time favorite bands)

Other stuff on my pandora:
Apocalyptica
Paramore
Plumb
Evanescence
Fireflight
The Goo Goo Dolls
Broken Iris
Mudvayne
Marina and the Diamonds
Ludwig van Beethoven
Suicidal Tendencies
N.W.A
Ke$ha
The Rolling Stones
The Ramones
Harry Belafonte
Stevie Wonder
Michael Jackson
Black Eyed Peas
Lady Gaga
The Strokes
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Journey
Rise Against
Bright Eyes
The Beatles
Aerosmith
Queen
David Bowie
Limp Bizkit
Mumford and Sons
Phoenix
B.B. King (May he rest peacefully)
Seether
Foster the People
Shinedown
Modest Mouse
MGMT
My Chemical Romance
Boys Like Girls
Panic! At the Disco
Relient K
Vertical Horizon
Linkin Park
Green Day
Owl City
All American Rejects
Taking Back Sunday
Senses Fail

It's not on my pandora but Escape the Fate as well, though only certain songs.
lightning_zps54e3ed26.png
The Decemberists, Bleachers, Dirty Heads, Foster the People, Passion Pit
The Decemberists, Bleachers, Dirty Heads, Foster the People, Passion Pit
@tea twenty one pilots is another fueled by ramen band. they are phenomenal and as a fan of most of the bands you've listed i highly urge you to listen to them

other bands/artists i like are sia, lorde, florence + the machine, misterwives, arcade fire, the black keys, phoenix, the strokes and death cab for cutie! all of them are indie/alternative so i'm sure you'll find at least a few of them to your liking :D
@tea twenty one pilots is another fueled by ramen band. they are phenomenal and as a fan of most of the bands you've listed i highly urge you to listen to them

other bands/artists i like are sia, lorde, florence + the machine, misterwives, arcade fire, the black keys, phoenix, the strokes and death cab for cutie! all of them are indie/alternative so i'm sure you'll find at least a few of them to your liking :D
@Tea

Imagine Dragons is really the only English-speaking band I listen to (AND I LOVE THEM EVER SO MUCH).
Otherwise, my go-to choices are ONE OK ROCK (favorite song is Nothing Helps, which is completely in English ironically enough) and Alice Nine (favorite song being Cross Game, though I haven't heard anything new lately)

(if you're willing to be adventurous and try out some Japanese XD)
@Tea

Imagine Dragons is really the only English-speaking band I listen to (AND I LOVE THEM EVER SO MUCH).
Otherwise, my go-to choices are ONE OK ROCK (favorite song is Nothing Helps, which is completely in English ironically enough) and Alice Nine (favorite song being Cross Game, though I haven't heard anything new lately)

(if you're willing to be adventurous and try out some Japanese XD)
Kagura | She/Her | Fox Enthusiast | Mythology Lover | Artist
im addicted to Rameses B at the moment - ex. of one of his tracks - he's a really chill artist, and his music is very soothing!

im addicted to Rameses B at the moment - ex. of one of his tracks - he's a really chill artist, and his music is very soothing!

As a few other people have suggested already, Twenty One Pilots is an absolutely fantastic band! I've only listened to their two newest albums, but I'm totally addicted. They're kind of like... a mix of everything?
Aside from that, a few more suggestions:
Icon For Hire - Kind of like Paramore. Have more 'deep' lyrics
Fireflight - Also remind me of Paramore
Flyleaf - Same as above
Starset - Kind of more like rock-pop
Andrew Belle - Aaaahah such upsetting songs :') I swear I don't cry at his music. I swear...
Porter Robinson - Has some pretty fun techno-y music
Death Cab for Cutie - Pretty self explanatory! Also don't be like me and refuse to listen to their music for years because of their band name If you haven't heard their music I highly suggest listening to their album Plans
Grizfolk - Really good music! Kinda hard to classify but they sorta remind me of OneRepublic?
Relient K - They do literally everything I kid you not
Of courseee that's just a sampling of some of my music recommendations. :b
As a few other people have suggested already, Twenty One Pilots is an absolutely fantastic band! I've only listened to their two newest albums, but I'm totally addicted. They're kind of like... a mix of everything?
Aside from that, a few more suggestions:
Icon For Hire - Kind of like Paramore. Have more 'deep' lyrics
Fireflight - Also remind me of Paramore
Flyleaf - Same as above
Starset - Kind of more like rock-pop
Andrew Belle - Aaaahah such upsetting songs :') I swear I don't cry at his music. I swear...
Porter Robinson - Has some pretty fun techno-y music
Death Cab for Cutie - Pretty self explanatory! Also don't be like me and refuse to listen to their music for years because of their band name If you haven't heard their music I highly suggest listening to their album Plans
Grizfolk - Really good music! Kinda hard to classify but they sorta remind me of OneRepublic?
Relient K - They do literally everything I kid you not
Of courseee that's just a sampling of some of my music recommendations. :b
@Tea
I've been listening to a lot of Rishloo, particularly their "Living as Ghosts with Buildings as Teeth" album. Their album Feathergun is also good.

I've also started getting into Glass Animals recently. My favorite songs being Gooey, Hazey and Black Mambo. :)
@Tea
I've been listening to a lot of Rishloo, particularly their "Living as Ghosts with Buildings as Teeth" album. Their album Feathergun is also good.

I've also started getting into Glass Animals recently. My favorite songs being Gooey, Hazey and Black Mambo. :)
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale, G1s
86787628.png97074474.png97074664.png97302869.png
@Tea
Angus and Julia Stone. This is probably my favourite song, and has been for years! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKSqUtrNfw
@Tea
Angus and Julia Stone. This is probably my favourite song, and has been for years! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKSqUtrNfw
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Since you like FOB (great choice C;), you might also like:
  • Linkin Park
  • A Day To Remember
  • Rise Against
  • 3 Doors Down

^-^
Since you like FOB (great choice C;), you might also like:
  • Linkin Park
  • A Day To Remember
  • Rise Against
  • 3 Doors Down

^-^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@tea
twenty one pilots, while they may seem like a 'flavor of the month' thing right now, they're very good! blurryface really gained them a wonderful following.
my music taste is fairly indie, if you're into that. i'll put a link to a song from each i mention.
glass animals ( x )
snowmine ( x )
low roar ( x )
the xx ( x )
hurts ( x )
alt-j ( x )

and if you like soundtrack stuff, i'm really into good game soundtracks.
journey ( x )
okami ( x )
ori and the blind forest ( x )
flower ( x )
entwined ( x )
@tea
twenty one pilots, while they may seem like a 'flavor of the month' thing right now, they're very good! blurryface really gained them a wonderful following.
my music taste is fairly indie, if you're into that. i'll put a link to a song from each i mention.
glass animals ( x )
snowmine ( x )
low roar ( x )
the xx ( x )
hurts ( x )
alt-j ( x )

and if you like soundtrack stuff, i'm really into good game soundtracks.
journey ( x )
okami ( x )
ori and the blind forest ( x )
flower ( x )
entwined ( x )
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1