Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Absurd Phobias!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
POST YOUR MOST ABSURD PHOBIA HERE.

I AM AFRAID OF CUCUMBERS.

Title edited by @JCstitches in accordance with Forum Code of Conduct.
POST YOUR MOST ABSURD PHOBIA HERE.

I AM AFRAID OF CUCUMBERS.

Title edited by @JCstitches in accordance with Forum Code of Conduct.
Raw tomatoes are disgusting
Raw tomatoes are disgusting
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
Thanks to a traumatic incident in my childhood, I am terrified of eating cherries. Most people are like "haha ok", but I really am completely serious. Even just looking at cherries makes me very uncomfortable-- it brings me back to that time when I was 7. ;___;

I also have awful, crippling emetophobia. Can't hear about it, can't talk about it, I spend every day trying not to think about it, I go out of my way to avoid anything that could set it off (won't watch TV, won't eat unfamiliar foods, won't go to amusement parks, etc.)... I only became able to read the "v-word" without completely panicking last year. I still can't write it.

I'm also very afraid of craneflies even though they're completely harmless.
Thanks to a traumatic incident in my childhood, I am terrified of eating cherries. Most people are like "haha ok", but I really am completely serious. Even just looking at cherries makes me very uncomfortable-- it brings me back to that time when I was 7. ;___;

I also have awful, crippling emetophobia. Can't hear about it, can't talk about it, I spend every day trying not to think about it, I go out of my way to avoid anything that could set it off (won't watch TV, won't eat unfamiliar foods, won't go to amusement parks, etc.)... I only became able to read the "v-word" without completely panicking last year. I still can't write it.

I'm also very afraid of craneflies even though they're completely harmless.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I don't have any phobia, but I've got a friend who is terrified of butterflies and moths, and another who is afraid of pidgeons...
I don't have any phobia, but I've got a friend who is terrified of butterflies and moths, and another who is afraid of pidgeons...
forum_signature.jpg
I always have difficulty eating anything chewy, stringy, or ****-like that can't be chewed because I choked on a grape years and years ago if that counts. I'm also afraid of oceans, rivers, etc. and yet I am on a competitive swimming team.
I always have difficulty eating anything chewy, stringy, or ****-like that can't be chewed because I choked on a grape years and years ago if that counts. I'm also afraid of oceans, rivers, etc. and yet I am on a competitive swimming team.
I'm scared of oceans and lakes and stuff. Despite being able to swim and compete.
I'm scared of oceans and lakes and stuff. Despite being able to swim and compete.
Terriefied of going to the beach, terriefied of the dark when I have to go out in the dark I dash like a mad man
Terriefied of going to the beach, terriefied of the dark when I have to go out in the dark I dash like a mad man
Have Flightrising for eldemore
My boyfriend gets panic attacks whenever he's 30 minutes+ from his home.

Me, I'm not afraid of anything much, even though I do tend to overreact and become scared of people leaving me.
My boyfriend gets panic attacks whenever he's 30 minutes+ from his home.

Me, I'm not afraid of anything much, even though I do tend to overreact and become scared of people leaving me.
PlagueFlag.gif It's a very, very mad world.
Well... I hate pine beetles with a passion, if that counts. They just freak me out with their huge antennae of death. Look at these evil creatures: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c038a358b5c98f8273cc8e2bdeab46c2/tumblr_nju9nrAMxZ1shmsjso1_400.png[/img] They make a super loud buzzing noise when they fly too, resembling a bee's, but more terrifying.
Well... I hate pine beetles with a passion, if that counts. They just freak me out with their huge antennae of death.

Look at these evil creatures:
tumblr_nju9nrAMxZ1shmsjso1_400.png

They make a super loud buzzing noise when they fly too, resembling a bee's, but more terrifying.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
When I was younger I was absolutely terrified of doorknobs at night. They had to be covered with socks in order for me to be able to sleep.

(Thankfully I've grown out of that one, at least.)
When I was younger I was absolutely terrified of doorknobs at night. They had to be covered with socks in order for me to be able to sleep.

(Thankfully I've grown out of that one, at least.)
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45