Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449
(I think I made a post on this already but I may have not so I'm going into more or less detail)

Furvilla is awful. As Kenia said, you honestly just click a few buttons. The art? Wonderful! I very much enjoy the art, but then we have painties which, to be honest, I dislike quite a bit. Yes, gameplay is awful and I have high doubts Furvilla will last (What am I saying? The community will praise it like it's god and give the site money. All game communities are like that!). The community is by far one of the most toxic things I have seen, like Tumblr but with fur. Honestly, as a personal furry, I am just ashamed.

So, bit of advice; Do NOT join Furvilla.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, but the site is also really... buggy/slow? Like you press something, suddenly you're scrolled all the way to the bottom and have to press it again.
(I think I made a post on this already but I may have not so I'm going into more or less detail)

Furvilla is awful. As Kenia said, you honestly just click a few buttons. The art? Wonderful! I very much enjoy the art, but then we have painties which, to be honest, I dislike quite a bit. Yes, gameplay is awful and I have high doubts Furvilla will last (What am I saying? The community will praise it like it's god and give the site money. All game communities are like that!). The community is by far one of the most toxic things I have seen, like Tumblr but with fur. Honestly, as a personal furry, I am just ashamed.

So, bit of advice; Do NOT join Furvilla.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, but the site is also really... buggy/slow? Like you press something, suddenly you're scrolled all the way to the bottom and have to press it again.
dQT1EzU.gif
Idk, I was iffy on it but I like the new warrior system. A bit buggy cause they released it xP

While I admit there is a toxic environment, its cause most of their advertising was on tumblr, so you get a lot of heated folks on there. Concept wise, Furvilla sounds and seems like a fun game, I just think the userbase needs an overhaul.
Idk, I was iffy on it but I like the new warrior system. A bit buggy cause they released it xP

While I admit there is a toxic environment, its cause most of their advertising was on tumblr, so you get a lot of heated folks on there. Concept wise, Furvilla sounds and seems like a fun game, I just think the userbase needs an overhaul.
Jeez man this thread has been dead for a while

Furvilla is still... average I guess?
Jeez man this thread has been dead for a while

Furvilla is still... average I guess?
dQT1EzU.gif
nah terrible as always xD
nah terrible as always xD
ZVpCPil.png
i joined the game in around 15 minutes after the open beta happened. managed to get a 3digit and 2 4digits which net me around 10kg when i sold them later but otherwise i really wouldn't recommend it. i don't know how the community is compared to what it was a few months ago but it seems even worse than then.
how in the world..
the first week was a disaster and i do admit getting kind of distracted myself by some threads..
i joined the game in around 15 minutes after the open beta happened. managed to get a 3digit and 2 4digits which net me around 10kg when i sold them later but otherwise i really wouldn't recommend it. i don't know how the community is compared to what it was a few months ago but it seems even worse than then.
how in the world..
the first week was a disaster and i do admit getting kind of distracted myself by some threads..
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
i regret giving away my two four digits to a nobody cuz i coulda made some fr $$$$ off of that oh well
i regret giving away my two four digits to a nobody cuz i coulda made some fr $$$$ off of that oh well
i tried to join FV the other day but they won't let me because someone else with the same IP already joined, but after reading the last few posts of this thread i feel like i dodged a bullet lmao
i tried to join FV the other day but they won't let me because someone else with the same IP already joined, but after reading the last few posts of this thread i feel like i dodged a bullet lmao
Initiating neural handshake.
I'll say that I was a big fan of FV for a little while, I finally got the motivation to make a paintie and a friend from the community had given me a free paintie ticket, so things were going good. Yes, it's really fun to collect all the different types of creatures and create painties for them, as well as collect the minipets that you can add to your characters and animals like familiars in FR.

A fair amount of the community is quite friendly and passionate, and there is a discord server with tons of welcoming people ( https://discord.gg/9ZQ7sQQ ) But other than the community and the painties here or there, it can get pretty boring as said before. Explore with your villagers, sell the items you get for money. The forums don't have a search feature for some odd reason. And as said above, their is almost 0 lore except for hints of this cloud serpent you see here and there. Yes, there are events and such, but that's about it to add on to what you can do.

I'd give the game overall a 3 out of 5. I would recommend joining to try it out, see if it's your style, however it isn't nearly as addicting or well built as FR is.
I'll say that I was a big fan of FV for a little while, I finally got the motivation to make a paintie and a friend from the community had given me a free paintie ticket, so things were going good. Yes, it's really fun to collect all the different types of creatures and create painties for them, as well as collect the minipets that you can add to your characters and animals like familiars in FR.

A fair amount of the community is quite friendly and passionate, and there is a discord server with tons of welcoming people ( https://discord.gg/9ZQ7sQQ ) But other than the community and the painties here or there, it can get pretty boring as said before. Explore with your villagers, sell the items you get for money. The forums don't have a search feature for some odd reason. And as said above, their is almost 0 lore except for hints of this cloud serpent you see here and there. Yes, there are events and such, but that's about it to add on to what you can do.

I'd give the game overall a 3 out of 5. I would recommend joining to try it out, see if it's your style, however it isn't nearly as addicting or well built as FR is.
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
1 2 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449