Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 448 449
This needs to come out already. D:
This needs to come out already. D:
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
That looks pretty cool. Definitely need to check it out once its released.
That looks pretty cool. Definitely need to check it out once its released.
Whoah, that looks like a neat site! Signed up to be notified. :D

After giving up on Neopets after playing it for 8 years, I need more new pet sites to fill that gap. ;v;
Whoah, that looks like a neat site! Signed up to be notified. :D

After giving up on Neopets after playing it for 8 years, I need more new pet sites to fill that gap. ;v;
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
I'm pumped for Furvilla!! I need a new game in my life, and Furvilla's artwork looks amazing. I was under the impression that they were shooting for testing in December? (Unless they meant December 2015)

Either way I'm excited and keeping a close eye on their tumblr/reblogging their posts for a signal boost. :)
I'm pumped for Furvilla!! I need a new game in my life, and Furvilla's artwork looks amazing. I was under the impression that they were shooting for testing in December? (Unless they meant December 2015)

Either way I'm excited and keeping a close eye on their tumblr/reblogging their posts for a signal boost. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Sorry for necro-ing, I figured it was better than making a duplicate thread about Furvilla. I would love to discuss it with others here!
I have been following it for a while and am getting more excited by the day! They have revealed all the villages and costumes now
A masterpost of all costumes can be found here: http://hipnopolis.tumblr.com/post/113277246726/furvilla-costume-masterpost
Having trouble choosing between villages because of their costumes? Worry not! Costumes are NOT locked to the specific village, and can be traded between other types of villages. You can have mermaids in Quetzal Palace for example!

I am going to choose Dragon's Maw Manor, please tell me what village you guys are going to pick :)
Sorry for necro-ing, I figured it was better than making a duplicate thread about Furvilla. I would love to discuss it with others here!
I have been following it for a while and am getting more excited by the day! They have revealed all the villages and costumes now
A masterpost of all costumes can be found here: http://hipnopolis.tumblr.com/post/113277246726/furvilla-costume-masterpost
Having trouble choosing between villages because of their costumes? Worry not! Costumes are NOT locked to the specific village, and can be traded between other types of villages. You can have mermaids in Quetzal Palace for example!

I am going to choose Dragon's Maw Manor, please tell me what village you guys are going to pick :)
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Wow, this looks really interesting. Is there a wiki or something so I don't have to troll through the tumblr backlog?
Wow, this looks really interesting. Is there a wiki or something so I don't have to troll through the tumblr backlog?
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
@Shadowkat
Sadly there's not a wiki yet, but I can provide information I found if you wish? :)
@Shadowkat
Sadly there's not a wiki yet, but I can provide information I found if you wish? :)
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@manah

I'm sort of torn between Dragon's Maw and Tiger's Eye... I love the halloweenies and dark stuff, but ice is so cool (and what I usually choose if there is no earth option)
Luckily, I still have some time to decide uwu

I haven't seen a wiki, sorry :o
@manah

I'm sort of torn between Dragon's Maw and Tiger's Eye... I love the halloweenies and dark stuff, but ice is so cool (and what I usually choose if there is no earth option)
Luckily, I still have some time to decide uwu

I haven't seen a wiki, sorry :o
L3t8ZMg.png
Hell yeah I'm hyped for Furvilla!

I'm really digging the Oceandome. Forgive me, Rockdad.

The mayor is a jellyfish dragon! :o
Hell yeah I'm hyped for Furvilla!

I'm really digging the Oceandome. Forgive me, Rockdad.

The mayor is a jellyfish dragon! :o
pixel_mudpuppy.gif
tWOvFpZ.png
This looks like it will be a really fun game! Is there a list of the villages anywhere?
This looks like it will be a really fun game! Is there a list of the villages anywhere?
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 448 449