Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Join] Equus Ipsum w/ Referral 1395
[center]hi friends! so I've been MIA omg so badly larely but I'm still here c: hi there c: but there is this amazing new horse sim game I am ALSO a part of, called Equus Ipsum - just launched in October, great art, great people - just over 400 members so far, a cool holiday event going on, dynamic play - it's really something up and coming and YOU could be a part of it c: Registration is wide open! http://www.equusipsum.com/register.php?ref=1395 Wait, so the fun part is: [quote=You Get Things!]For every person who signs up using my referral code, [b]you will receive a special item from my hoar[/b]d, gems, or treasure! A fun little holiday surprise! Yay!! So check it out and post what name you join under so I can go check! Once you post your gift will be shortly on it's way c: I hope you enjoy!! Tell me what you think![/quote][/center]
hi friends!
so I've been MIA omg so badly larely
but I'm still here c:
hi there c:

but there is this amazing new horse sim game I am ALSO a part of, called Equus Ipsum - just launched in October, great art, great people - just over 400 members so far, a cool holiday event going on, dynamic play - it's really something up and coming and YOU could be a part of it c:

Registration is wide open!
http://www.equusipsum.com/register.php?ref=1395

Wait, so the fun part is:
You Get Things! wrote:
For every person who signs up using my referral code, you will receive a special item from my hoard, gems, or treasure! A fun little holiday surprise!

Yay!! So check it out and post what name you join under so I can go check! Once you post your gift will be shortly on it's way c:

I hope you enjoy!! Tell me what you think!
2 (two) so far! don't be shy! let me know what you think of it! If you need any pointers I'm more than happy to help you out!

:D come one come all!
2 (two) so far! don't be shy! let me know what you think of it! If you need any pointers I'm more than happy to help you out!

:D come one come all!
up!
up!
@solknots, what sort of stuff do you do there?
@solknots, what sort of stuff do you do there?
b6M3VPH.png
@solknots I joined as me.
@solknots I joined as me.
@solknots just joined as nor (player name)
does it work on mobile devices ?
@solknots just joined as nor (player name)
does it work on mobile devices ?
@solknots i joined as bombadil!
@solknots i joined as bombadil!
tumblrsubetalioden