General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Boy gave me bat
1 2 3
boy gave me bat, but! i do not need bat

he gave me bat, said "have this bat"
does that mean he likes me? im hoping to find out as soon as possible for wedding arrangements
boy gave me bat, but! i do not need bat

he gave me bat, said "have this bat"
does that mean he likes me? im hoping to find out as soon as possible for wedding arrangements
Bats are wonderful creatures, so long as it isn't carrying any harmful diseases - I would take this as a sign as to assume that he likes you. If it's a baseball bat on the other hand, perhaps assume the opposite. [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2jdhwcz_th.jpg[/img]
Bats are wonderful creatures, so long as it isn't carrying any harmful diseases - I would take this as a sign as to assume that he likes you.

If it's a baseball bat on the other hand, perhaps assume the opposite.

2jdhwcz_th.jpg
Excuse me?
Excuse me?
@Trisdino Who knows, man. Just go with the flow!
@Trisdino Who knows, man. Just go with the flow!
[quote name="Act" date="2014-10-14 12:44:32"]Bats are wonderful creatures, so long as it isn't carrying any harmful diseases - I would take this as a sign as to assume that he likes you. If it's a baseball bat on the other hand, perhaps assume the opposite. [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2jdhwcz_th.jpg[/img][/quote] Haha no, just an ordinary bat, the flappy ones not that baseball bats dont occasionally flap. i wouldnt know, ive never played But yes this is wonderful news! ill alert my family and friends immediately, you're both invited to the wedding
Act wrote on 2014-10-14 12:44:32:
Bats are wonderful creatures, so long as it isn't carrying any harmful diseases - I would take this as a sign as to assume that he likes you.

If it's a baseball bat on the other hand, perhaps assume the opposite.

2jdhwcz_th.jpg
Haha no, just an ordinary bat, the flappy ones

not that baseball bats dont occasionally flap.
i wouldnt know, ive never played
But yes this is wonderful news! ill alert my family and friends immediately, you're both invited to the wedding
This is the best dating simulator I've ever played.
This is the best dating simulator I've ever played.
35be334.png
wild..................
wild..................

Jojo || he/him || english/français || +2 hrs

|| tumblr || twitter ||

that's more of a revolver technique... but, that was some fancy shooting. you're pretty good.
e____e
e____e
i will provide the cake for the wedding
i will provide the cake for the wedding
egg rights!
Oh my god I thought you were talking about real life for a second haha.
Oh my god I thought you were talking about real life for a second haha.
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
1 2 3