Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70
I work renn faires and just picked up a job apprenticing a seamstress. My partner is a music teacher though
I work renn faires and just picked up a job apprenticing a seamstress. My partner is a music teacher though
I'm a shipping clerk for a gun accessory company. Not as exciting as it may sound. x3 I really want to go back to school, but I just don't know what I want to be, as my anxiety and self doubt cloud my judgment of what would be a good career option for me. I really love medical stuff, but I'm not wanting a job where I have to interact so intimately with people all day long, and lame hours too. I've thought of computer something or other, it seems like a solid career choice, but ehhh. Blah.
I'm a shipping clerk for a gun accessory company. Not as exciting as it may sound. x3 I really want to go back to school, but I just don't know what I want to be, as my anxiety and self doubt cloud my judgment of what would be a good career option for me. I really love medical stuff, but I'm not wanting a job where I have to interact so intimately with people all day long, and lame hours too. I've thought of computer something or other, it seems like a solid career choice, but ehhh. Blah.
"Find the place that love grows."
I'm a 3D animation graduate working as a body piercer.

Not sure how it happened buuuuut it did!
I'm a 3D animation graduate working as a body piercer.

Not sure how it happened buuuuut it did!
half_sigbanner_by_kuhalearthshaker-d9zgk4h.png
I work as a medical assistant at a chronic pain clinic.

Basically, I prepare for and clean up after minor procedures, update notes, and do clerical work. Recently, I began helping with legal reports for disability assessments. It's really interesting stuff and I love it.
I work as a medical assistant at a chronic pain clinic.

Basically, I prepare for and clean up after minor procedures, update notes, and do clerical work. Recently, I began helping with legal reports for disability assessments. It's really interesting stuff and I love it.
ZION8ES.png
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2014-10-10 22:41:41" ] I want to work in computer software programming/engineering (it's called software engineering). [/quote] cool! I just realized that there are so many cool companies doing different things. It seems to me that now you can work cool in the field of [url=https://dialics.com/call-routing/]call routing service[/url]. It is this company that controls inbound calls that they optimize
monkfishlover wrote on 2014-10-10 22:41:41:
I want to work in computer software programming/engineering (it's called software engineering).
cool! I just realized that there are so many cool companies doing different things. It seems to me that now you can work cool in the field of call routing service. It is this company that controls inbound calls that they optimize
Taco Bell

It's not that bad if you're not prone to pulling your hair out because you're out of burrito tortillas and this one lady won't leave until you give her a burrito
Taco Bell

It's not that bad if you're not prone to pulling your hair out because you're out of burrito tortillas and this one lady won't leave until you give her a burrito
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I'm a master's student. Work as a research assistant, but I wanna ta >:
I'm a master's student. Work as a research assistant, but I wanna ta >:
9BcJXjq.png
I'm a QA/test engineer, I test new software products [quote name="microbe" date="2016-06-18 13:57:43" ] i work at target.. in the food court thing. but yeah i'm a student, I'm at community college, majoring in bio/ cell biology. I want to be a doctor, go to med school and all that but thats kinda far off. edit: the work is eh, the customers suck, but i'm used to it and its okay. higher than minimum wage so theres that. i'm hoping to get this library job though [/quote] @microbe Tarbux/Cafe? I used to work there and oh ya customers [i]really[/i] sucked sometimes but I still miss it tbh. I wish you the best in reaching your goals, it pays off!
I'm a QA/test engineer, I test new software products

microbe wrote on 2016-06-18 13:57:43:
i work at target.. in the food court thing.

but yeah i'm a student, I'm at community college, majoring in bio/ cell biology. I want to be a doctor, go to med school and all that but thats kinda far off.

edit: the work is eh, the customers suck, but i'm used to it and its okay. higher than minimum wage so theres that. i'm hoping to get this library job though
@microbe Tarbux/Cafe? I used to work there and oh ya customers really sucked sometimes but I still miss it tbh. I wish you the best in reaching your goals, it pays off!
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
I'm an immigration attorney.
I'm an immigration attorney.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I was a telesurveyer for a day before quitting. Kind of trying to get a job currently.

By the way, please do keep telemarketers/telesurveyers on the line or do the survey. Our literal jobs depend on it and the only way you will not be listed down as a redial is to be verbally abusive to the caller, but please don't do that.

Currently trying to sell adopts, but I think I could do well as a streamer. I can't do a lot of jobs without careful spoon management due to disability.
I was a telesurveyer for a day before quitting. Kind of trying to get a job currently.

By the way, please do keep telemarketers/telesurveyers on the line or do the survey. Our literal jobs depend on it and the only way you will not be listed down as a redial is to be verbally abusive to the caller, but please don't do that.

Currently trying to sell adopts, but I think I could do well as a streamer. I can't do a lot of jobs without careful spoon management due to disability.
They/Them - 20 - Queer - Disabled - Psychotic (not derogatory) - http://inkpotsanpatches.carrd.co - Ping me - Don't send friend requests if we have not interacted before - Writing and Adopts - Cheap Playlists - Projects - Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 69 70