Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Books About Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Song in the Silence
The Lesser Kindred
both by Elizabeth Kerner ! fantastic reads

and a list of books (i haven't read them all but..) https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/41634.Dragon_Books_NOT_ROMANCE
Song in the Silence
The Lesser Kindred
both by Elizabeth Kerner ! fantastic reads

and a list of books (i haven't read them all but..) https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/41634.Dragon_Books_NOT_ROMANCE
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
@NatsuTaka Added! Thank you!
@NatsuTaka Added! Thank you!
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
"Dealing with Dragons" and its sequels, by Patricia C. Wrede.

Thanks for this list! I'd been looking for a few of these but couldn't remember title/author.
"Dealing with Dragons" and its sequels, by Patricia C. Wrede.

Thanks for this list! I'd been looking for a few of these but couldn't remember title/author.
@WindsOfStrange "Dealing with Dragons" is part of "The Enchanted Forests Chronicles" and it's already up there~ I'm glad you found this list useful!
@WindsOfStrange "Dealing with Dragons" is part of "The Enchanted Forests Chronicles" and it's already up there~ I'm glad you found this list useful!
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
I'd recommend Hatching Magic by Ann Downer (Technically wyverns but WHO CARES) and Dragon Keeper and Garden of the Purple Dragon by Carole Wilkinson.

EDIT: I looked up Carole Wilkinson's books, and there are seven more that I haven't read. O_O
I'd recommend Hatching Magic by Ann Downer (Technically wyverns but WHO CARES) and Dragon Keeper and Garden of the Purple Dragon by Carole Wilkinson.

EDIT: I looked up Carole Wilkinson's books, and there are seven more that I haven't read. O_O
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@MagicIcewing It looks like those two books are part of a series called "dragonkeeper", so I just put it down as the "dragonkeeper" series~ Thank you for the titles!

and I know, right? I didn't know that a book I had read, "Dragon Slippers", had become a trilogy until someone on here told me and I was all "wait, WHAT?" I've got a lot of reading to do!
@MagicIcewing It looks like those two books are part of a series called "dragonkeeper", so I just put it down as the "dragonkeeper" series~ Thank you for the titles!

and I know, right? I didn't know that a book I had read, "Dragon Slippers", had become a trilogy until someone on here told me and I was all "wait, WHAT?" I've got a lot of reading to do!
Dang all of the ones I could think of have already been put down. I thought for sure Dragon Haven was more obscure than that.

Oooooh wait wait wait is the series about the clay dragon sculptures that come to life on there? I think not!

I don't know if the series has a specific name, but it's the ones that start with The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, etc...can't remember who they're by though, or much of the plot other than what I mentioned above.

Anyway, to comment on the list, I really liked the ideas in Seraphina, but the book didn't really draw me in so I never finished it. I loved the unique interpretation of dragons, but I also didn't like some things about them. I'm not sure if I thought it was a little on the boring side or not, but I just couldn't get wholly interested.
Dang all of the ones I could think of have already been put down. I thought for sure Dragon Haven was more obscure than that.

Oooooh wait wait wait is the series about the clay dragon sculptures that come to life on there? I think not!

I don't know if the series has a specific name, but it's the ones that start with The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, etc...can't remember who they're by though, or much of the plot other than what I mentioned above.

Anyway, to comment on the list, I really liked the ideas in Seraphina, but the book didn't really draw me in so I never finished it. I loved the unique interpretation of dragons, but I also didn't like some things about them. I'm not sure if I thought it was a little on the boring side or not, but I just couldn't get wholly interested.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Mort The series you're thinking of is "The Last Dragon Chronicles" by Chris D'Lacey. I don't think a lot of people know that that's the series's name, but rest assured, it's on there~!
@Mort The series you're thinking of is "The Last Dragon Chronicles" by Chris D'Lacey. I don't think a lot of people know that that's the series's name, but rest assured, it's on there~!
@Skykast I was never that into the series, so I think I always thought they were called "The Fire Within Chronicles" or something like that. And okay! Thanks for the clarification though.

The others I could think but already saw on there were Dragon Haven, Guards! Guards!, Seraphina, Inheritance Cycle, Hatching Magic (one of my favorites)...
@Skykast I was never that into the series, so I think I always thought they were called "The Fire Within Chronicles" or something like that. And okay! Thanks for the clarification though.

The others I could think but already saw on there were Dragon Haven, Guards! Guards!, Seraphina, Inheritance Cycle, Hatching Magic (one of my favorites)...
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I saw that The Dragon and The George was already on the list but did you know that it was a series called The Dragon Knight?

Here are the other titles if you are interested:
The Dragon Knight
The Dragon on the Border
The Dragon at War
The Dragon, the Earl, and the Troll
The Dragon and the Djinn
The Dragon and the Gnarly King
The Dragon in Lyonesse
The Dragon and the Fair Maid of Kent

There was to be a tenth titled The Dragon and the Knight of Gahool but from what I read he died before it was finished.
I saw that The Dragon and The George was already on the list but did you know that it was a series called The Dragon Knight?

Here are the other titles if you are interested:
The Dragon Knight
The Dragon on the Border
The Dragon at War
The Dragon, the Earl, and the Troll
The Dragon and the Djinn
The Dragon and the Gnarly King
The Dragon in Lyonesse
The Dragon and the Fair Maid of Kent

There was to be a tenth titled The Dragon and the Knight of Gahool but from what I read he died before it was finished.
Mwff8lj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18