Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Cats!!

u96cm.jpg

Here's my pudgy baby! c: Her name's Molly and she enjoys toy mice, baked goods (???), and being a doofus.
Cats!!

u96cm.jpg

Here's my pudgy baby! c: Her name's Molly and she enjoys toy mice, baked goods (???), and being a doofus.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
DID SOMEONE SAY CATS?!

I've got three and I believe a person needs at least five cats :DD
DID SOMEONE SAY CATS?!

I've got three and I believe a person needs at least five cats :DD
But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart
One of my cats went missing and I'm worried sick about him. =(
One of my cats went missing and I'm worried sick about him. =(
Has he been neutered and is he an indoor or an outdoor cat? My cats are indoor cats and when they have got outside they've stayed near the house.
Has he been neutered and is he an indoor or an outdoor cat? My cats are indoor cats and when they have got outside they've stayed near the house.
But I like it
Because it is bitter,
@Mims
He's neutered and is an indoor cat. To be honest, I'm not sure if he actually got outside or if he's just found a really good hiding spot in the house somewhere.
@Mims
He's neutered and is an indoor cat. To be honest, I'm not sure if he actually got outside or if he's just found a really good hiding spot in the house somewhere.
@DiveTalon
Well, in that case if he has gone outside he shouldn't be far, unless something has scared him or caught his attention. I'd advice to leave some good food, like raw meat, where he usually eats and check if it disappears. It might be good idea to put some food outside too and keep an eye for him. Cats are crepuscular, so he might wait for dusk or dawn before he makes his move - I don't know which time zone you're in, so I don't know what time of day it is there at the moment.
@DiveTalon
Well, in that case if he has gone outside he shouldn't be far, unless something has scared him or caught his attention. I'd advice to leave some good food, like raw meat, where he usually eats and check if it disappears. It might be good idea to put some food outside too and keep an eye for him. Cats are crepuscular, so he might wait for dusk or dawn before he makes his move - I don't know which time zone you're in, so I don't know what time of day it is there at the moment.
But I like it
Because it is bitter,
@Mims
Thank you for the advice! I'll look into putting some food outside for him, since we already have food waiting for him in the kitchen.
@Mims
Thank you for the advice! I'll look into putting some food outside for him, since we already have food waiting for him in the kitchen.
@DiveTalon

You're welcome! Let us know how everything turns out. I hope you'll find him soon, safe and sound!
@DiveTalon

You're welcome! Let us know how everything turns out. I hope you'll find him soon, safe and sound!
But I like it
Because it is bitter,
I've been having dreams about my cats lately. One was a kind of nightmare and my cat from my childhood was in it as kind of a comfort thing (which isn't surprising b/c he used to sleep with me and his purring would help me calm down after bad dreams and just in general.) His name was Swan and I got him for my 11th birthday, he died some time ago but I still have a picture of him on my wall. The other dream was actually my sister's cat, named Baby. She got him one year after I got Swan, and he lived lounger. But in the dream he was really mad at us, both of us. Like I was trying to hold him and pet him, but he wasn't happy about it, and then she tried, and he wasn't happy about it. And it was so uncharacteristic of him, he was always such an easy going cat and loved to be held and pet.

I haven't had a cat in years b/c all the places we live haven't allowed them. I'm hoping I can get one next year, but until then I just go to my mom's. She has four cats, the oldest is Neko and he's shy and has been around for probably 15 years. The three newer ones, Magic is not friendly at all and only lets you pet her on rare occasions, and then Manu and Freya are adorable fluff siblings that adore attention and will purr for anything and everything.

I used to have a subscription to Cat Fancy when I was little, and when I worked at a pet store I was called "the Cat Lady" b/c I knew as much as a kennel cleaner/sales asso. could know about cats. My minor dream is to someday run an organization that captures feral cats, gets them spayed/neutered, and then releases them again. Cats are amazing and so important. I love them.
I've been having dreams about my cats lately. One was a kind of nightmare and my cat from my childhood was in it as kind of a comfort thing (which isn't surprising b/c he used to sleep with me and his purring would help me calm down after bad dreams and just in general.) His name was Swan and I got him for my 11th birthday, he died some time ago but I still have a picture of him on my wall. The other dream was actually my sister's cat, named Baby. She got him one year after I got Swan, and he lived lounger. But in the dream he was really mad at us, both of us. Like I was trying to hold him and pet him, but he wasn't happy about it, and then she tried, and he wasn't happy about it. And it was so uncharacteristic of him, he was always such an easy going cat and loved to be held and pet.

I haven't had a cat in years b/c all the places we live haven't allowed them. I'm hoping I can get one next year, but until then I just go to my mom's. She has four cats, the oldest is Neko and he's shy and has been around for probably 15 years. The three newer ones, Magic is not friendly at all and only lets you pet her on rare occasions, and then Manu and Freya are adorable fluff siblings that adore attention and will purr for anything and everything.

I used to have a subscription to Cat Fancy when I was little, and when I worked at a pet store I was called "the Cat Lady" b/c I knew as much as a kennel cleaner/sales asso. could know about cats. My minor dream is to someday run an organization that captures feral cats, gets them spayed/neutered, and then releases them again. Cats are amazing and so important. I love them.
WI7IEic.pngravenfr.tumblr.com[/center]
[center]@sweetspets i luv catz. dis is my irl cat Turnip . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2766340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27664/2766340_350.png[/img] [/url] but he is a dragon -- all coatl like. coatls look like catz. kinda. i lurv nips.[/center]
@sweetspets
i luv catz.
dis is my irl cat Turnip

2766340_350.png

but he is a dragon -- all coatl like.
coatls look like catz. kinda.
i lurv nips.
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11