Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i rly like cats
i rly like cats
f67nt52.gif
mio ❀ kit/kits/kitself ❀ agender
tumblr ★ deviantart★ twitter
i feel you. so much.
i feel you. so much.
Kitties!
Kitties!
Gah, need to update this some day. Hi, I'm in Shadow now.
spacedadbansmall.jpg
i'm obsessed catz 4 erryone [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/1915f3dafacd4427f57530f3aee18d0b/tumblr_mznn5aMvyg1s7jifko1_400.gif[/img]
i'm obsessed
catz 4 erryone
tumblr_mznn5aMvyg1s7jifko1_400.gif
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@OFF
I feel so sorry for that kitty.
@OFF
I feel so sorry for that kitty.
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
cat
cat
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
@Kittenklaws13
wat I'm sure it loves it hahaa
@Kittenklaws13
wat I'm sure it loves it hahaa
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Favorite cat pic- [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/166/405300187_6ad816ce21.jpg[/img]
Favorite cat pic-

405300187_6ad816ce21.jpg
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I have a very sweet cat at home named Miso. She's all black, and easily one of the nicest animals on the planet. She's not cold or antisocial at all, and she loves me more than I think anything else on the planet is capable of loving something. She follows me everywhere. When I sit down at the computer, she sits and meows at me until I let her rest on my lap. She will never stop cuddling me. Ever. And when we do cuddle, she just purrs like nonstop as loud as possible. When her purring dies down, all I have to do is touch her for her to resume 100% purr-mode again.

She particularly likes to lie on my left side on the bed. One day, I just happened to be laying too far to the left so there was no room for her. However, there was a chair next to my bed. Since she couldn't cuddle up to me, she jumped up on the chair and sat and rested her face on my arm and started purring. It was the sweetest thing.

I literally cannot describe how awesome my cat is
I have a very sweet cat at home named Miso. She's all black, and easily one of the nicest animals on the planet. She's not cold or antisocial at all, and she loves me more than I think anything else on the planet is capable of loving something. She follows me everywhere. When I sit down at the computer, she sits and meows at me until I let her rest on my lap. She will never stop cuddling me. Ever. And when we do cuddle, she just purrs like nonstop as loud as possible. When her purring dies down, all I have to do is touch her for her to resume 100% purr-mode again.

She particularly likes to lie on my left side on the bed. One day, I just happened to be laying too far to the left so there was no room for her. However, there was a chair next to my bed. Since she couldn't cuddle up to me, she jumped up on the chair and sat and rested her face on my arm and started purring. It was the sweetest thing.

I literally cannot describe how awesome my cat is
i have 7 cats....5 are black, 1 is gray and 1 is white. We joke that we ran out of toner.
i have 7 cats....5 are black, 1 is gray and 1 is white. We joke that we ran out of toner.
+2hrs fr. Status: Online/Coli/Offline
lightning_banner.pngLightning doesn't protect, it destroys.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11