Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I went to a Coldplay concert last night and oh man. Oh man.

Oh man.

It was so, so worth the $160 ticket. It was really colourful - especially with the wristbands they gave us that light up that was a REALLY cool effect!!! - and the lead vocalist was super full of energy and the entire audience was singing along to pretty much every single song- and then near the end when they started playing Til Kingdom Come it all just went quiet. No cheers, no yelling, just quiet. After the constant cheering and yelling during the rest of the songs it was a really poignant change. And then they started singing and we all started singing along with them.

I'm still reeling to be entirely honest.
I went to a Coldplay concert last night and oh man. Oh man.

Oh man.

It was so, so worth the $160 ticket. It was really colourful - especially with the wristbands they gave us that light up that was a REALLY cool effect!!! - and the lead vocalist was super full of energy and the entire audience was singing along to pretty much every single song- and then near the end when they started playing Til Kingdom Come it all just went quiet. No cheers, no yelling, just quiet. After the constant cheering and yelling during the rest of the songs it was a really poignant change. And then they started singing and we all started singing along with them.

I'm still reeling to be entirely honest.
1wfhEH1.gif
no chill to full chill then back to no, repeat

just let me live
no chill to full chill then back to no, repeat

just let me live
-
-
-
-
:3
I'm so tired I just want to play on my Xbox but apparently that is to much to ask for even though he had the ENTIRE FREAKING DAY to play it and I have just hours.
I'm so tired I just want to play on my Xbox but apparently that is to much to ask for even though he had the ENTIRE FREAKING DAY to play it and I have just hours.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
i feel like ****(after finished the walking dead game:-/
the relationship between human beings is always a challenge for me, but in this kinds of game makes me understand why i felt that way(weird?)
of course everyone wants to live!?! they stuck in a really strange situation,fighting and hurting people around them.
IT'S SO STUPID!
even in a hard time u shouldn't abandon moral code,i'm not saying u should wander around and gave u supplies away,my point is don't kill someone just because u think he/she is annoying.specially in a world only a few people is still alive.
i feel like ****(after finished the walking dead game:-/
the relationship between human beings is always a challenge for me, but in this kinds of game makes me understand why i felt that way(weird?)
of course everyone wants to live!?! they stuck in a really strange situation,fighting and hurting people around them.
IT'S SO STUPID!
even in a hard time u shouldn't abandon moral code,i'm not saying u should wander around and gave u supplies away,my point is don't kill someone just because u think he/she is annoying.specially in a world only a few people is still alive.
7964bc64gw1f72n80i32vg205003k1gq.gif
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiired.
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiired.
PJb908Z.png
i hate worrying about the future cause all my current problems are based around the past
i hate worrying about the future cause all my current problems are based around the past
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I feel alone..
I feel alone..
I am in so much pain augh
I am in so much pain augh
KB5Oygm.gif +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
so tired, both dealing with nintendo and this store for my game and my mom. like yeah sorry i asked, you could have said no and i could have re-arranged thing but now you said yes so don't go back now.
so tired, both dealing with nintendo and this store for my game and my mom. like yeah sorry i asked, you could have said no and i could have re-arranged thing but now you said yes so don't go back now.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
eugh i wanna throw up
eugh i wanna throw up
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions