Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116
@Noxdragon
Sounds good. I'll take a look at them. Thanks for your help!
@Noxdragon
Sounds good. I'll take a look at them. Thanks for your help!
MRMeAKr.png
Apparently someone thought that making Caboose a captain is a good idea. Wat.
Apparently someone thought that making Caboose a captain is a good idea. Wat.
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
RvB season 12 guys!!!! The first episode was great :D
RvB season 12 guys!!!! The first episode was great :D
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png Z08ILpU.png
I just got to watch the first episode of RvB season 12! I'm a sponsor but was dog tired last night so turned in early and missed watching it right away. I also watched the livestream a little bit ago. Miles is like one of the most happy people ever. His smile/laughter is infectious. ^^

Spoilers below in white, highlight to see.

I was so glad for the return of CGI! It was my favorite visual part of the past few seasons and I know it's not the most important part of the series compared to the characters/plot/development, but it adds a little something more immersive to the content. Like Grif flipping the bird in the beginning. Just... yes. It'll be great to see those little extra things that adds to everyone's personalities.

And I heard Barb and Ryan's voices, which was cool. Simmons getting flustered talking to his squad. Tucker wanting to use the sniper rifle. Gah... it looks like it's shaping up to be a great season. The only thing that could make it A++ amazing would be seeing the return of Church (which I HOPE will happen, considering the teaser trailer). I will def. cry if/when that happens. no shame
I just got to watch the first episode of RvB season 12! I'm a sponsor but was dog tired last night so turned in early and missed watching it right away. I also watched the livestream a little bit ago. Miles is like one of the most happy people ever. His smile/laughter is infectious. ^^

Spoilers below in white, highlight to see.

I was so glad for the return of CGI! It was my favorite visual part of the past few seasons and I know it's not the most important part of the series compared to the characters/plot/development, but it adds a little something more immersive to the content. Like Grif flipping the bird in the beginning. Just... yes. It'll be great to see those little extra things that adds to everyone's personalities.

And I heard Barb and Ryan's voices, which was cool. Simmons getting flustered talking to his squad. Tucker wanting to use the sniper rifle. Gah... it looks like it's shaping up to be a great season. The only thing that could make it A++ amazing would be seeing the return of Church (which I HOPE will happen, considering the teaser trailer). I will def. cry if/when that happens. no shame

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Hi another RoosterTeeth fan here. And RvB, and AH, and RWBY.. I'm also going to RTX this year with my roommate! ;D So yeah I'm pretty excited.
Hi another RoosterTeeth fan here. And RvB, and AH, and RWBY.. I'm also going to RTX this year with my roommate! ;D So yeah I'm pretty excited.
I'm a huge fan of RoosterTeeth and all of its creations! Probably my favorites are RVB and Achievement Hunter, though. Speaking of RVB - I'm a sponsor and got to watch the first episode of Season 12 at 5 yesterday and I loved it. Part of that may be that Caboose's lieutenant is voiced by Ryan... and Ryan is one of my favorites of the Achievement Hunter guys... Also... I may or may not have a Washington dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3115292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31153/3115292_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm a huge fan of RoosterTeeth and all of its creations! Probably my favorites are RVB and Achievement Hunter, though.

Speaking of RVB - I'm a sponsor and got to watch the first episode of Season 12 at 5 yesterday and I loved it. Part of that may be that Caboose's lieutenant is voiced by Ryan... and Ryan is one of my favorites of the Achievement Hunter guys...

Also... I may or may not have a Washington dragon:

3115292_350.png
ka0e52.jpg
@graveexcitement

Wash!

Now I want to start a RVB Breeding project D:
@graveexcitement

Wash!

Now I want to start a RVB Breeding project D:
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png Z08ILpU.png
@Noxdragon

Now that would be awesome.
@Noxdragon

Now that would be awesome.
ka0e52.jpg
I defiantly did not fangirl when I saw this, nope!

I am currently in love with AH, especially Gavin and Team Lads. I'm starting to watch RWBY and RvB, but life has me so busy lately I haven't even caught up with the Minecraft videos.
I defiantly did not fangirl when I saw this, nope!

I am currently in love with AH, especially Gavin and Team Lads. I'm starting to watch RWBY and RvB, but life has me so busy lately I haven't even caught up with the Minecraft videos.
UwUnl7O.png
AHHHH RAY IN THE RECENT GO! EPISODE
SO CUTE WITH THAT SNORLAX

i want to snuggle Ray so badly
AHHHH RAY IN THE RECENT GO! EPISODE
SO CUTE WITH THAT SNORLAX

i want to snuggle Ray so badly
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116