Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@SpazzyJenny
he really is omg
i know?? i felt bad for him tho bc he sounded so bad like ryan plz go home
@SpazzyJenny
he really is omg
i know?? i felt bad for him tho bc he sounded so bad like ryan plz go home
@ollieoutie
i just admired that he was still willing to play even though he couldn't talk. but when he did, it was so hilarious how the rest of the crew was like "omg he's going to die we need to finish quickly hahah"
@ollieoutie
i just admired that he was still willing to play even though he couldn't talk. but when he did, it was so hilarious how the rest of the crew was like "omg he's going to die we need to finish quickly hahah"
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@SpazzyJenny
Yes, I think Jack would be really sweet and laid back.
@SpazzyJenny
Yes, I think Jack would be really sweet and laid back.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@SpazzyJenny
haha yeah thats true it still woudlve been better for him to be at home tho omg
@SpazzyJenny
haha yeah thats true it still woudlve been better for him to be at home tho omg
@Orpheuss
ahh same here! i guess you can tell hes my favorite, but tbh it was a tie for using rays xbox name on here, or geoffs. he's my favorite gent and probably how i first got into achievement hunter, i remember the first awhu!

@Bangalter
you're the first one i've met actually! i know my friend kristen likes them, so i think i'll tag her here so she can see this post. [ @Tulpa ] whos your favorite creature?

@ollieoutie
ryan haywood is a treasure, who doesn't love him? aha
@Orpheuss
ahh same here! i guess you can tell hes my favorite, but tbh it was a tie for using rays xbox name on here, or geoffs. he's my favorite gent and probably how i first got into achievement hunter, i remember the first awhu!

@Bangalter
you're the first one i've met actually! i know my friend kristen likes them, so i think i'll tag her here so she can see this post. [ @Tulpa ] whos your favorite creature?

@ollieoutie
ryan haywood is a treasure, who doesn't love him? aha
I'm a Achievement Hunter/Let's Play fan. Ryan is my absolute favorite but Gavin and Michael tie for second. I love them all actually lol.
I'm a Achievement Hunter/Let's Play fan. Ryan is my absolute favorite but Gavin and Michael tie for second. I love them all actually lol.
SkhgExB.png
@bangalter yes hello I'm a fan of the creatures and my favorite creature is either james or jordan I can't pick help

and in general I love AH/RT, markiplier, yamimash, CRiTiKaL, and others c:
@bangalter yes hello I'm a fan of the creatures and my favorite creature is either james or jordan I can't pick help

and in general I love AH/RT, markiplier, yamimash, CRiTiKaL, and others c:
@Bangalter
for me it would have to be either spoon or jordan, oop
@Bangalter
for me it would have to be either spoon or jordan, oop
@SpazzyJenny

I tend to like RWBY and RVB, but I think after tonight I might branch out to one of the other things they do, suggestions?

I like Griff the most in RVB, while I like Blake the most in RWBY. Not entirely sure which I like the most of the actual people, but I think Michael. Probably because I only know of Micheal... Oh god I need to watch some of their stuff that they aren't voice acting..
@SpazzyJenny

I tend to like RWBY and RVB, but I think after tonight I might branch out to one of the other things they do, suggestions?

I like Griff the most in RVB, while I like Blake the most in RWBY. Not entirely sure which I like the most of the actual people, but I think Michael. Probably because I only know of Micheal... Oh god I need to watch some of their stuff that they aren't voice acting..
MRMeAKr.png
Ahh! Roosterteeth is my favourite :D

I just watched the 100th episode of minecraft and teared up a bit ; - ; Can't wait to see what's going to happen with the magical tunnel!

@Kayhope

Things to do are good to start with if you don;t want to commit to the full 40-50 mins of lets plays xD
Ahh! Roosterteeth is my favourite :D

I just watched the 100th episode of minecraft and teared up a bit ; - ; Can't wait to see what's going to happen with the magical tunnel!

@Kayhope

Things to do are good to start with if you don;t want to commit to the full 40-50 mins of lets plays xD
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png Z08ILpU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116